当前位置:首页 » 电影题材 » 小学生英语动画电影台词
扩展阅读
电影假面饭店好看不 2025-02-19 09:10:01
小时候的经典回忆电影 2025-02-19 09:03:07
刘德华电影全集龙腾四海 2025-02-19 08:29:31

小学生英语动画电影台词

发布时间: 2025-02-14 06:56:42

A. 英语表演剧本 电影台词 3分钟左右

An English play---- Pig Guy has been defeated by Monkey King

悟空:师傅,是不是太累了?休息一下再走吧。

Master, are you tired? Let’s have a rest.

唐僧:没关系,前面不远就有人家了,到了那里再休息吧。

I am fine. Let’s have a rest later. Look! There is a house over there.

悟空仔细地搀扶唐僧继续行走,同时另一边老头、老妈、小媳妇出场。

小媳妇(做哭状):爹、妈,我……

Daddy, mommy, I, I …

老头:女儿,快走吧,不然那猪精来了,就走不了了。

Honey, hurry up. The spirit is coming soon.

小媳妇走几步又回头跑回老妈的怀里,抱头痛哭。老头在一边叹息,擦泪。

唐僧、悟空走到他们面前。

悟空:师傅,到了。

Master, here we are.

唐僧(走到老头面前行礼,悟空看见了正在哭的母女俩,觉得奇怪,上下打量):老施主,我是从
东土大唐前往西天取经的和尚,想借贵地休息一晚,不知方便否?

Excuse me, sir. I am the monk from the east. Can we stay over here tonight?

老头(做哽咽状):哦,是东土大唐来的高僧啊,可以可以。(别过脸去继续哭泣)

Oh, you are the monk from the east. Sure. Sure, come in, please ……

唐僧正在奇怪,老妈闻声抬起头,仔细打量唐僧,突然扑到唐僧面前。

老妈:高僧啊,你可要救救我的女儿,救救我们一家啊。

Master, please save my daughter, save my family…

唐僧:老施主休要伤心,有什么事慢慢说。

Don’t be sad, madam. Take it easy. What happened?

老头:高僧有所不知,我们这里有一只猪精,今天要来跟我女儿成亲,大家都斗不过它,现在正
准备把女儿送出去逃避

Master, there is a spirit here. He wants to marry my daughter, tonight. We are all
afraid of him.

唐僧:施主莫怕,我这徒弟本领高强,也许他能帮上你们。

Calm down, sir. My apprentice has great capability. Maybe, he can help you.

老头:唉,高僧啊,以前也来过自称本领高强的师傅,结果都被这猪精打跑了。今天你们就躲着
别出来了吧。

Alas! , master, there have been many people who boast to be very capable. But every
time, they were defeated by the spirit. You’d better keep away tonight.

悟空:噢,有这么厉害的妖怪?我倒要会他一会。待会你们只管躲起来,外面发生什么事,都不
用管。

What? Is the spirit really so strong? I’d like to see how great he is. All of you
just stay inside. Don’t come out no matter what happens.

这时起了风声(音乐),老头一家吓得站起来混身发抖。小媳妇吓得直往老妈怀里钻。悟空镇定
地举手示意,让师傅及老头一家人躲到房间里面去。自己也手搭凉篷看了看,便不慌不忙地也躲
在了门后,露出一段红袖子。

猪八戒大笑着耀武扬威地走上场来,嘴里大喊:小娘子,我来了。

Darling, here I am.

站在台上停一下,见没有动静,觉得奇怪,往房屋里看去,见露出一段红袖子,高兴地一拍手掌。

八戒:小娘子还害羞呢,不敢出来见老猪吗?来,来,来,我们就要是夫妻了,还害什么羞呀!。

Darling, don’t be so shy! Please come to me. Come on, we will be a couple.

猪八戒跑上去轻轻拉住红袖子,把小娘子拖了出来,小娘子作出害羞的样子,有时又做出猴子的
模样。

八戒:小娘子,不用怕,我虽然长得丑,但本领高强,一定会让你过上好日子的。

Darling, don’t be afraid. Although I am ugly, I am so powerful. I am sure that I
can make you happy.

B. 欧美动画电影经典台词中英对照

导语:下面是我收集整理的欧美动画电影经典台词,看到这些熟悉的句子,是否勾起了你的童年回忆呢?

欧美动画电影经典台词:

狮子王:

1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。

2. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。

3. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。

5. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。

6. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。

7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的`,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。

8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?

9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。

10. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。

怪物史莱克:

Shrek: Quick tell a lie!

史莱克:快点撒一个谎!

Pinocchio: What should I say?

皮诺曹:我该说什么?

Donkey: Say something crazy... like “I'm wearing ladies' underwear!”.

驴子:说一些疯狂的事情...像"我正穿着女人的内裤"。

Pinocchio: Um, ok. I'm wearing ladies' underwear.

皮诺曹:嗯,好。我正穿着女人的内裤。

Pinocchio: [silence]

皮诺曹:(沉默)

Shrek: Are you?

史莱克:你正穿着(女人的内裤)吗?

Pinocchio: I most certainly am not.

皮诺曹:我非常肯定没有穿着(女人的内裤)。

Pinocchio: [nose extends] .

皮诺曹:(鼻子变长)

Donkey: It looks like you most certainly am are.

驴子:这看起来就像你非常肯定穿着在。

Pinocchio: I am not.

皮诺曹:我没有。

Pinocchio: [nose extends]

皮诺曹:(鼻子变长)

Gingerbread Man: IT'S A THONG!

姜饼人:它是一个皮带!

Gingy:Oww! They’re briefs.

姜饼人:噢!它们是短裤!

Pinocchio:Are not.

皮诺曹:不是!

GIngy:Are too!

姜饼人:是的!

Pinocchio:Are not.

皮诺曹:不是.

Gingy:Are too!

姜饼人:是的!

功夫熊猫:

1.世间无巧合

There are no accidents.

2.欲避之,反促之。

One meets its destiny on the road he takes to avoid it

3.你的思想就如同水,我的朋友,当水波摇曳时,很难看清,不过当它平静下来,答案就清澈见底了.

Your mind is like this water, my friend , when it is agitated ,it becomes difficult to see ,but if you allow it to settle , the answer becomes clear.

true warrior, but do not surrender真正的武士绝不放弃

4.退出,不退出。做面条,不做面条。

Quit don’t quit. Noodles don’t noodles.

5.俗语说,既往者之不鉴,来着尤可追!那就是为什么今天是present(现在/礼物)

There is a saying,

Yesterday is history

Tomorrow is a mystery

But today is a gift

That is why it’s called the present (the gift)

6.乌龟:是的,看着这棵树,

我不能让树为我开花,

也不能让它提前结果

Yes ,look at this tree Chivu(师傅)

I can not make it boloosm and suits me ,

nor make it bear food before it’s time .

师傅:但有些事情我们可以控制

我可以控制果实何时坠落

我还可以控制在何处播种

那可不是幻觉 大师

but there are things we can control

I can control when the fruit will fall

... And I can control

What time to seed

That is not illusion , Master

乌龟:是啊 不过无论你做了什么

那个种子还是会长成桃树

你可能想要苹果 或桔子

可你只能得到桃子

那个种子还是会长成桃树

Yes, but no matter what you do,

That seed will grow to be a peach tree

You may wish for an Apple or an orange

But you will get a peach

师傅:可桃子不能打败太郎

But peache can not defeate Tai Long

乌龟:也许它可以的 ,如果你愿意引导它、滋养它、相信它。

C. 哪些能触碰你内心的经典英文电影台词

点击上方“美语之星亲子阅读” 可以订阅

有哪些经典电影曾经触动你的心、有哪些电影引起你的共鸣、有哪些电影惊艳了你过去的时光,对于孩子而言好电影不仅仅意味着娱乐,还可以给孩子一个良好的精神引导,在学习英语的同时,让孩子学会友爱、亲情、努力、善良和正确的人生观。

今天推荐的5部曾经触动小编心灵的电影的经典台词,部部都是精品,陪孩子一起看电影学英语吧!

Forrest Gump

阿甘正传

适合年龄:5岁以上

《阿甘正传》影片讲述了患有先天疾病的小镇男孩福瑞斯特甘自强不息,最终“傻人有傻福”地得到上天眷顾,在多个领域创造奇迹的励志故事。

经典台词: Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

Braveheart

勇敢的心

适合年龄:9岁以上

《勇敢的心》讲述了苏格兰起义领袖威廉华莱士与英格兰统治者不屈不挠斗争的故事。

经典台词: Tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom!

告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!

The Lion King

狮子王

适合年龄:4岁以上

《狮子王》讲述小辛巴逆袭的故事。

经典台词: I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble.

我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。

The Shawshank Redemption

肖申克的救赎

适合年龄:9岁以上

《肖申克的救赎》该片改编自斯蒂芬金《四季奇谭》中收录的同名小说,该片中涵盖全片的主题是“希望”,全片透过监狱这一强制剥夺自由、高度强调纪律的特殊背景来展现作为个体的人对“时间流逝、环境改造”的恐惧。

经典台词: It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。

Spider-man

蜘蛛侠

适合年龄:5岁以上

《蜘蛛侠》是漫威漫画中的超级英雄角色,一名普通的高中生,意外的被一只受过放射性感染的蜘蛛咬伤后,获得蜘蛛一般的特殊能力。

经典台词: With great power there must come great responsibility .

有了多大的能力就会有多大的责任。

小美君有话说

如果你担心孩子初次面对外教老师,不会说、不敢说、不知道说什么??不妨先卸下这些心理障碍,给孩子机会体验和尝试。

美语之星美国外教全部具有丰富的为零基础儿童授课的经验,并全部拥有 ESL 教学经验,会为孩子匹配同级别性格互补的同学,带动孩子的学习氛围,以及积极性,所以不论孩子英语基础如何,都能在测评后体验到为其量身定制的教学方案。

D. 请给我一些英文原版动画电影里的经典台词,10句以上,在8月20日之前,答得好的有加分

  1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. 世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。_——狮子王

  2. I’m only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn’t mean you go looking for trouble. 我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。——狮子王

  3. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。——狮子王

  4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world. 如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。——狮子王

  5. You can’t change the past. 过去的事是不可以改变的。——狮子王

  6. I’ll make it up to you, I promise. 我会补偿你的,我保证。——狮子王

  7. I laugh in the face of danger. 越危险就越合我心意。——狮子王

  8. This is my kingdom. If I don’t fight for it, who will? 这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,为谁呢?——狮子王

  9. It’s like you are back from the dead. 好像你是死而复生似的。——狮子王

  10. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie. 我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。——狮子王

E. 四部英语原声电影(动画片) 每部摘抄三句经典台词 急电...

《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1. Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2. One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3. Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4. Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5. Behind every successful man, there is a man. And behind every unsuccessful man, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for. Because it's the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。
《The Lion King狮子王》
1. Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2. I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。 3. I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking for trouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4. When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5. It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6. You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7. Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn from it. 对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8. This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9. Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10. I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

F. 英语动画电影的经典对白英汉互译(五个以上)

狮子王 绝对经典:

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。
Simba:Wow!

辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,有一天太阳将会在我统治期的最后一日下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那这些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

木法沙:不,做一个好国王比凡事随心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下。当我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。辛巴,让我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话吧。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王正从那些星星上看着我们。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每当你觉得孤独的时候,要记得那些君王会总在那里指引着你,我也会。