当前位置:首页 » 搞笑电影 » 儿童电影英文句子
扩展阅读
有搞笑滑稽电影 2025-02-24 12:17:48
老师暑假组织学生看电影 2025-02-24 11:55:43

儿童电影英文句子

发布时间: 2025-02-24 08:50:20

❶ 《小猪佩奇》中的英语句子有哪些

1.Muddy puddles

翻译:泥泞的水坑

2. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.

翻译:如果你要跳到泥坑里,你必须穿上靴子。

3. Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George.

翻译:佩奇喜欢照顾她的弟弟乔治。

4. Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.

翻译:佩奇和乔治玩得很开心。

5.Having a lot of fun.

翻译:玩儿得很开心

6.Can you clean up your toys?

翻译:你能把玩具收起来吗?

7. If you want to play outside, you must finish your homework first. 翻译:如果你想要出去玩,你必须先完成作业。

8.How high can you jump?

翻译:你能跳多高?

9.Are you having fun?

翻译:好玩吗?

10. Can you spot the differences between these two pictures?

翻译:你能找到这两幅画的不同吗?

(1)儿童电影英文句子扩展阅读

《小猪佩奇》,又名《粉红猪小妹》,英文名为《Peppa Pig》,是由英国人阿斯特利(Astley )、贝克(Baker )、戴维斯(Davis)创作、导演和制作的一部英国学前电视动画片,也是历年来最具潜力的学前儿童品牌。

故事围绕小猪佩奇与家人的愉快经历,幽默而有趣,藉此宣扬传统家庭观念与友情,鼓励小朋友们体验生活。

由英国E1 Kids于2004年5月31日发行首播后,其动画片已于全球180个地区播放,现已播出6季;中国中央电视台少儿频道也在热播之中,极简的动画风格,幽默的对话语调。

深具教育意义的故事情节,不仅能让学龄前儿童学习知识,更能让小朋友们从小养成良好的生活习惯体验生活,深受全球各地小朋友们以及其家长们的喜爱。

❷ 精灵鼠小弟1英文佳句

1.《精灵鼠小弟》中的10句经典英文句子有哪些

Snowbell: Didn't your mother warn you that you shouldn't go out into Central Park at night? Smokey: My mother was the reason you shouldn't go out into Central Park at night.Mrs. Keeper: Mr. and Mrs. Little, we try to discourage couples from adopting outside of their own。

species. It rarely works out.Stuart Little: I'm not just a mouse. I'm a member of this family.Monty, the Mouth: Pretty funny? I'm gonna wet my fur! A MOUSE WITH A PET CAT!Snowbell: Thank-you Mister Smokey sir, how could I ever think you?Snowbell: Tinkerbell! Ha Ha, He called me Tinkerbell! You're a funny guy!Monty, the Mouth: Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. Load me up and light a match!Smokey: And I have an empty stomach! Now, get that mouse!Snowbell: How'd you like to rub it from the INSIDE, mouse-boy?Mr. Stout: Taxi! What does a mouse have to do to get a cab in this city?1.【作品介绍】: 《精灵鼠小弟》是美国作家E·B·怀特(1899—1985)所著的三部被誉为“二十世纪读者最多、最受爱戴的童话”之一。好莱坞根据本书改编的电影,让倔强而可爱的鼠小弟征服了全世界。

2.【内容简介】: 利特尔家的第二个孩子斯图尔特生下来只有两英寸高,模样活脱脱就是一只小老鼠。这位老鼠小弟心地善良、聪明伶俐,一家人里头,除了那只名叫“野茉莉”的猫,没有不喜欢它的。

斯图尔特最要好的朋友是寄居在他们家的小鸟玛加洛,为了让美丽的玛加洛不受“野茉莉”的欺负,鼠小弟可真是鼓足了勇气,动足了脑筋。他发誓要把玛加洛找回来,于是开动玩具车就上了路。

一路上,险情趣事层出不穷,鼠小弟历尽千辛万苦……鼠小弟最后到底有没有找到玛加洛呢?你一定猜不着。好莱坞根据本书改编的电影,让倔强而可爱的鼠小弟征服了全世界。

3.【电影与原著的差异】: 1.由于原著发表于二战期间,故,看起来似乎更悲观,如与小女孩的邂逅、玛格罗的失踪等地方。电影中关于斯图亚特与玛格罗的相别就很有美感; 2.战争时期,政治挂帅。

原作中,斯图亚特就发表过关于“世界政府”的言论(这个世界乱糟糟,就是因为没有一个世界政府。言下之意,莫非美国……?) 3.原作描写的更像童话世界,从小女孩的身材(世界不止有一个矮小的斯图亚特!)、斯图亚特是人类的血亲等地方可以有自己的体会; 4.大世界与小世界的格局:原作中的小世界格局是:雪铃与斯图亚特对敌到底。

4.【作品评价】: 来自孤儿院的小老鼠斯图尔特来到了对他来说像天堂一般的利特一家,并成为这个大家庭中的一员。但斯图尔特的主人身份总是受到威胁,宠物大白猫对这个新来的老鼠主人充满敌意,感到自己猫的尊严受到严重挑战;而利特家的小主人乔治也对这个小兄弟没有太多好感,小老鼠的命运如何?大明星与动画小老鼠配合得天衣无缝,营造出温馨的中产阶级家庭生活气氛。

5.【作者简介】: E·B·怀特(1899-1985),美国当代著名散文家、评论家,以散文名世,“其文风冷峻清丽,辛辣幽默,自成一格”。生于纽约蒙特弗农,毕业于康奈尔大学。

作为《纽约客》主要撰稿人的怀特一手奠定了影响深远的 “《纽约客》文风”。怀特对这个世界上的一切都充满关爱,他的道德与他的文章一样山高水长。

除了他终生挚爱的随笔之外,他还为孩子们写了三本书:《斯图尔特鼠小弟》(又译《精灵鼠小弟》)、《夏洛的网》与《吹小号的天鹅》,同样成为儿童与成人共同喜爱的文学经典。

2.精灵鼠小弟1的英文故事梗概

The adventures of a heroic and debonair stalwart mouse named Stuart Little with human qualities, who faces some comic misadventures while searching for his lost bird friend and living with a human family as their child. Written by Anonymous

When the Littles go to an orphanage to adopt a new family member, their son, George, insists on a little brother as opposed to a big one. His request is honored more literally than he ever imagined when a charming young mouse named Stuart is chosen. While George is disappointed and initially unwelcoming to his new brother, the family cat, Snowbell, is even less enthusiastic at the prospect of having a mouse as his "master" and plots to get rid of him. Against these difficulties, Stuart resolves to face them with as much pluck, love and courage as he can muster. In doing so, he shows his beloved new family that great things can truly come in small packages. Written by Kenneth Chisholm {[email protected]}

A movie based on the story by children's author about a mouse who is adopted by the Little family, and his adventures trying to become an accepted member of the family. He fights to gain his Brother's affection, and to stay, which is against the family cat's wishes. Written by [email protected]

Stuart is a mouse who is adopted into a human family. His new parents are sure thrilled with him, but everyone is not. Through a series of adventures he eventually gains the love of his big brother, acceptance by the extended Little family and even the grudging tolerance of the family cat. Written by {[email protected]}

3.求帮忙写一篇【精灵鼠小弟】电影的英文简介,100词以内

A movie based on the story by children's author about a mouse who is adopted by the Little family, and his adventures trying to become an accepted member of the family. He fights to gain his Brother's affection, and to stay, which is against the family cat's wishes.

The adventures of a heroic and debonair stalwart mouse named Stuart Little with human qualities, who faces some comic misadventures while searching for his lost bird friend and living with a human family as their child.

若满意 请采纳

4.精灵鼠小弟英文简介100字以内

The elves mouse is the American writer e. B Wright (1899-1985) by three is known as "the twentieth century readers with the most beloved of fairy tales. The second child's home Stewart was born two inches tall, character is like a little mouse. The little mouse kind-hearted, smart, family, except the name "jasmine" wild cats, did not like it. Stewart's best friend is living in their home for the bird, to let maacah the beautiful for manasseh by "jasmine" bullying, mouse's screwed up the courage, move the brain. He vowed to tamar, then back to Mr Started on a toy car. Along the way, danger fun emerge in endlessly, mouse experienced difficulty。

What have you found any mouse last manasseh with los? You must guess. According to the Hollywood movie 《精灵鼠小弟》是美国作家E·B·怀特(1899--1985)所著的三部被誉为“二十世纪读者最多、最受爱戴的童话”之一。 利特尔家的第二个孩子斯图尔特生下来只有两英寸高,模样活脱脱就是一只小老鼠。

这位老鼠小弟心地善良、聪明伶俐,一家人里头,除了那只名叫“野茉莉”的猫,没有不喜欢它的。斯图尔特最要好的朋友是寄居在他们家的小鸟玛加洛,为了让美丽的玛加洛不受“野茉莉”的欺负,鼠小弟可真是鼓足了勇气,动足了脑筋。

他发誓要把玛加洛找回来,于是开动玩具车就上了路。一路上,险情趣事层出不穷,鼠小弟历尽千辛万苦……鼠小弟最后到底有没有找到玛加洛呢?你一定猜不着。

好莱坞根据本书改编的电影,让倔强而可爱的鼠小弟征服了全世界。

❸ 哪五部适合12岁看的英文电影,并把其中的经典单词,片语,句子各五个.

哪五部适合12岁看的英文电影,并把其中的经典单词,片语,句子各五个.

霍位元人,复仇者联盟,指环王,银河护卫队,分歧者

求五部英文电影里的经典句子

《阿甘正传》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)
Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)
Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

复仇者联盟中的五个经典单词,五个经典片语,五个经典句子?

人除非世界末日到了,否则我们的日子还需要继续过。
们本应仰望天空,看见希望,而我首先就要夺走希望。
其实你们骨子里充满奴性,早晚都会屈服于你们的统治者。
我们和你无冤无仇!蚂蚁和你的鞋也无冤无仇!这么说你想踩死我们?
自由是生命中最大的谎言!

英文电影中的20个单词和10个句子

台词?

一部适合中学生看的英文电影中的二十句短1点的经典台词

推荐阿甘正传,中英轮辩凯对照台词见附件。

如果看不到附件,请用电脑访问。

下载附件后,用记事本开启,就可以看到台词,选择需要的部分即可。

经典英文电影句子

2007-11-2 | 经典英文电影句子收藏
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn. 坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t
refuse. 我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!I
coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I
could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨灶樱斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night. 系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me? 你是在和我说话吗?(《计程车司机》1976)
11,I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning. 我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示腊唤录》1979)
12,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
13,I’m as mad as hell,and I□ not going to take this anymore! 我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
14,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
15,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
16,I am big!It’s the pictures that got *** all. 我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
17,Show me the money! 让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
18,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’. 弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
19,You can’t handle the truth! 你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
20,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆著。(《大饭店》1932)
21,After all,tomorrow is another day! 毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
22,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
23,I’ll be back. 我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
24,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
25,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get. 妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
26,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
27,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
28,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
29,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
30,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
31,There’s no crying in baseball! 在棒球运动中没有哭泣! (《红粉联盟》1992)
32,A boy’s best friend is his mother. 一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。 (《惊魂记》1960)
33,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
34,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
35,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again. 上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
36,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you? 罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
37,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
38,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet! 等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
39,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
40,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
41,I feel the need--the need for speed! 我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
42,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)

3部英文电影的30个经典句子

《肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.I guess it es down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
译文:生命可以归结为一种简单的选择:要么忙于生存,要么赶着去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
译文:强者自救,圣者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
译文:希望是美好的,也许是人间至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
译文:怯懦囚禁灵魂,希望还你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
译文:监狱里的高墙实在是很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。 这就是体制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to e to prison to be a crook.
译文:搞笑的是,在外头,我刚正不阿。我得到监狱里来才能当个坏人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
译文:我希望太平洋的海水像我梦中那般的蓝。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
译文:阳光洒肩头,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
译文:有些东西在内心,不能到达,不能触控,只属于你。
那就是——希望。

求5部英文电影中的5句经典台词、每部电影5句经典台词

Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our mon interests.....you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
人类这个词,一天赋予了我们全新的意义.大家别在为小的分歧而耗神,应为我们共同的利益团结起来...你们要再次为自由而战,不是抵抗暴君压制和迫害,而是为生存而战,为我们生存的权利而战......而是全世界用同一个声音宣布 " 我们不会束手无策,静坐代毙.我们将会活下去,我们将会生存."的日子.今天,我们庆祝独立日!
——Independence Day(《 独立日》)
J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?
A: Each in its own way was unfettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
记者:公主殿下对所访问的城市中印象最深的是哪一个呢?
安妮公主:每一个城市都各具特色而令人难忘,很难...罗马,无疑是罗马.我会珍惜在这里的记忆,直到永远!
——Roman Holiday(《罗马假日》)
If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
----《Jane Eyre》(《简爱》)
Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
爱德华: 这么说,狮子爱上了羔羊……
贝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
爱德华:多霸道而变态的狮子啊。
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
I *** ella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
贝拉:现在我害怕了。
爱德华:是吗。
贝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
贝拉:你知道,大家都在看我们。
爱德华:他不算……不,他只是在看。我现在已不惧一切打破规则,反正我已经要下地狱了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
爱德华:那就是你所梦想的吗?成为怪物?
贝拉:我梦想的是永远的跟你在一起。
-------《ilight》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up. 我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you. 我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
To make each day count. 要让每一天都有所值。
We’re women. Our choices are never easy. 我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能给我们留一条生路?
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
--------《泰坦尼克》

英文电影中的经典名词

名词还是台词啊~???
1,Frankly,my dear,I don’t give a damn.
坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)
2,I’m going to make him an offer he can’t refuse.
我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)
3,You don’t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could’ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民! (《码头风云》1954)
4,Toto,I’ve got a feeling we’re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
5,Here’s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I’m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It’s going to be a bumpy night.
系紧你的安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我说话吗?(《计程车司机》1976)
11、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more fortable?”
出处:琼·哈罗(Jean Harlow),《地狱天使》Hell's Angels,1930
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
12,I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning.
我喜欢闻弥漫在清晨空气中的汽油弹味道。(《现代启示录》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you’re sorry.
爱就是永远不必说对不起。(《爱情故事》1970)
14、原文:“I could dance with you'til the cows e home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
出处:格罗克·马克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
15、原文:“You talking'to me?”
出处:罗伯特·德尼罗,《出租汽车司机》Taxi Driver,1976
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
16、原文:“Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.”
出处:葛丽泰·嘉宝,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
17、原文:“life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.”
出处:汤姆·汉克斯,《阿甘正传》Forrest Gump,1994
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巅!(《歼匪喋血战》1949)
19,I’m as mad as hell,and I’m not going to take this anymore!
我疯狂得如同地狱中的恶魔,我不会再这样继续下去了!(《电视台风云》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我认为这是一段美好友谊的开始。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
21、原文:“It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.”
出处:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
译文:“并不是你生活中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生活。”
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《诺博士》1962)
23,There’s no place like home.
没有一个地方可以和家相提并论。(《绿野仙踪》1939)
24,I am big!It’s the pictures that got *** all.
我是巨大的!是这些照片让我变得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
让我看到钱!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play’As Time Goes By’.
弹这首,山姆,就弹“时光流逝”。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
29,You can’t handle the truth!
你不能操纵事实!(《义海雄风》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一个人呆著。(《大饭店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
毕竟,明天又是新的一天!(《乱世佳人》1939)
33,I’ll have what she’s having.我会拥有她所拥有的。(《当哈里遇上萨莉》1989)
37,I’ll be back.
我会回来的。(《终结者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
现在,我想我是这个世界上最幸运的人。(《扬基的骄傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you’re gonna get.
妈妈说生活就像一盒巧克力,你永远都不知道你会得到什么。(《阿甘正传》1994)
43,We’ll always have Paris.我们永远都怀念巴黎(那段美好的时光)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don’t let’s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,杰瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我们已经拥有星星了。(《扬帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody’s perfect.人无完人。(《热情似火》1959)
51,You’ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你应该问你自己一个问题:“我是幸运的吗?”快点去做,年轻人,无知的年轻人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃当你说“你好”的那一刻起就拥有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There’s no crying in baseball!
在棒球运动中没有哭泣!(《红粉联盟》1992)
56,A boy’s best friend is his mother.
一个男孩最好的朋友是他的母亲。(《惊魂记》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
没有比“贪婪”更好的词语了。(《华尔街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
亲近你的朋友,但更要亲近你的敌人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I’ll never be hungry again.
上帝为我作证,我不会再让自己挨饿了。(《乱世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you’re trying to seceme.Aren’t you?
罗宾逊太太,你是在引诱我,对吗?(《毕业生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的(酒馆)。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain’t heard nothin’yet!
等一会儿,等一会儿。你肯定听到了什么!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我总是非常依赖陌生人的仁慈。(《欲望号街车》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快点来听!黑夜中孩子的声音是他们缔造的美妙音乐。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一种需要,一种加速的需要!(《壮志凌云》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就应该是快乐的,要抓住每一天,孩子们。让你们的生活变得非凡起来。(《死亡诗社》1989)
100,I’m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克号》1997)

英文电影《艾尔文与花栗鼠》中五个经典句子

everybody take a lookaround,at my dad out in thecrowd
大家看看周围,我爸爸在人群中
Even the most perfect(precious) gem can not pare your beaties.
即使是世界上完美的宝石也无法衬托出你的美丽
Alvin:Come,“Rules” is my Middle name~~
艾尔文:拜托,“规矩可是我的小名”
女医生:He is my son Miles.他是我的儿子迈尔斯
Alvin:What?!什么?!
Don't say "family" in front of Dave.It gives him gas.
别在他面前说"一家人",跟放臭屁似的。
Some people don't know a good thing when they've got it.
有些人拥有好东西,自己却没有意识到。
“Alvin!!!” ——— Dave
”艾-尔-文!!!“———大卫

❹ 迪士尼动画电影十个句子同一个电影中的(题目也要写上而且是要英文和

冰雪奇缘
1,You stay right here. 你就待在这儿。
2,I am blocking you out.我已经屏蔽你了。
3,Are you kidding me?你在开我的玩笑吗?
4,I love warm hugs。我喜欢温暖的拥抱。
5,stay away. 走开。
6,I was born with it 我出生就有了。
7,I have never been better.我非常的开心。
8,hang on 稍等,撑住。
9,lucky you 你真幸运。
10,I was raised here 我是在这里长大的。
11,you shut me out你把我拒之门外。
12,she didn't mean it.她不是故意的。
13,You got wrong 你弄错了。
14,now what 现在怎么办?
15,wake up 醒来。
16,slow down,慢点。
17,what I have done?我做了什么?
18,what's the magic word?暗号是什么呢?
19,I can't wait to see it.我迫不及待的去看它。
20,I have been up 我已经起床了。
21,I just paid it off 我才付清。
22,I owe you 我欠你的。

❺ 80个英文电影或动画片经典句子

80个有点儿多,我就给楼主简单举几个例子:

1. 动画片《Star Trek》(星际旅行)片头语:Space, the last frontier. These are the voyagers of the starship - Enterprise. Their five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek up new life and new civilizations, and boldly go where no man has gone before!

2.美剧《Heros》(超能英雄): Save the cheer-leader, save the world.

3.大部分美剧的片头提示:Viewer discretion is advized.

4.美剧《Band of brothers》(兄弟连)第十集最后, 里高特翻译德国将军的讲话:Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You have fought bravely,proudly,for your country. You are a special group, who have found in one another a bond. That exists only in combat. Among brothers, who shared foxholes,held each others in dire moments, who've seen death and suffered together.
I am proud to have served with each one of you.
You all deserve a long and happy life in peace.

5.电影《独立日》,Will Smith击落外星人飞船,并打开舱盖痛扁外星人后的一句:"Welcome to the earth!"

6.美国漫画《行尸走肉》里,Rick对众人的一句话:"Zombies are not the walking dead. We are !"

7. 电影《星球大战》,尤达大师常说的一句:"May the force be with you"