1. 欧美电影经典对白
Bond Of Brothers
My grandson asked me a question one day. He said, "Grandpa, were you a hero in the war?"
I said: "no, but I served in the company of heroes" ----Dick·Winters
有一天,我的孙子问我一个问题,它说:“爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?”我回答:“不是,可是我与英雄们一起服役.
Brave Heart
WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight and you may die. Run and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——"
威廉华莱士:
"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
Leon
No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则。
Ghost
Look into my eyes, and you will see what you mean to me!!
Sound Of Music
When The Lord closes a door, somewhere he opens a window. 主现在把这扇门关起来了,但是,在某处他为你开了一面窗子。
Love Story
Love means you will never have to say you are sorry.
God Father
A man who is not a father will never be a real man.
Jane Eyre
If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God’s feet, equal — as we are! ’ 如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会使你难于离开我,就像现在我难于离开你。上帝没有这么做,而我们的灵魂是平等的,就仿佛我们两人穿过坟墓,站在上帝脚下,彼此平等——本来就如此!”
Peter Pan
You mean more to me than anything in this whole world! 你在世界上对我来说是最重要的!
The Shawshank Redemption
I guess it comes down to a simple choice. Get busy living or get busy dieing!
要么赶着去生,要么忙着去死!
Band of Brothers
They depended on each other, the world depended on them.
Notting Hill
I'm just a girl, standing on the boy ,asked him to love her.
Sleepless In Seattle
You touch her for the first time, and suddenly your home. It almost likes magic!
2. 老电影经典对白
你有没有想过,爱一个人并不一定要有结果呢?不追求结果的爱就不会有尽头的一日……
——《情癫大圣》
倾城,我要带你回去,我要让你知道,命运是可以改变的。
——《无极》
很多时候,爱一个人爱得太深,人会醉,而恨得太久,心也容易碎。
——《天下无双》
人生下来的时候只有一半,为了找到另一半而在人世间行走。有的人幸运,很快就找到了。而有人却要找一辈子……
——《玻璃樽》
你不要对我这么好,你对我这么好,要是有一天你对我不好了,我会很伤心。
——《夏日么么茶》
如果,我多一张船票,你会不会跟我一起走?
——《花样年华》
小时候,看着满天星星,当流星飞过的时候,却总来不及许愿;长大了,遇见自己喜欢的人,却还是来不及。
——《停不了的爱》
当我站在瀑布前,觉得非常的难过,我总觉得,应该是两个人站在这里。—《春光乍泻》
3. 经典电影的赏析和对白
1、 《泰坦尼克号》经典对白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?
ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?
ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……
(露丝和杰克都在冰冷的海水中)
露丝:杰克,我爱你。
杰克:别,别这样。不要说再见。还不是时候。你明白了吗?
露丝:我觉得很冷。
杰克: 听我说,露丝。你一定能脱险的。你要活下去,生许多孩子,看着他们长大。你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上。而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样死去。你明白了吗? 露丝:我失去知觉了。
杰克:赢得船票是我一生中最幸运的事。让我认识了你。感谢上苍,露丝,我是那么感激它!你要帮我个忙。答应我活下去……无论发生什么……无论多么绝望……永不放弃。答应我,露丝,永不放弃你对我的承诺。
露丝:我答应你。
杰克:永不放弃。
露丝:我不会放弃的,杰克,我永远不会放弃。
2、《乱世佳人》经典对白(如果要简短点,个人认为选后面的一节要好点,用蓝色标出的)
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要离开你,我亲爱的。你现在唯一需要的是离婚!然后你的阿希礼之梦就能实现了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳丽:不!不!你错了!大错特错了!我不想离婚!瑞德,当我今天夜里意识到我……我爱的是你,我就跑回家来告诉你。哦,亲爱的,亲爱的……
Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳丽,请你别这样。给我们分手之后留一点值得回味的尊严吧。留下这最后一点吧。
Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳丽:最后的一点儿?瑞德,请听我说!我多年来肯定一直是爱你的,只不过……我太傻了,没有意识到。请相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼说你是在意的。
Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希礼•威尔克斯怎么办呢?
Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳丽:我……我从未真心爱过阿希礼。
Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?
瑞德 :那你装得可够象的,一直装到今天早晨。没用了,斯佳丽,一切努力我都尝试过了,即使在我从伦敦回来的时候,如果你能做些让步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳丽:我见到你非常高兴!这是真的,瑞德!可是……
Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳丽:可是当时你却大发脾气!(瑞德:当你由于我的过错病倒的时候,)
Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想着你会叫我到你身边去,可你没有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳丽:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我没想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起来我们相互有误解,是吗?不过现在说什么都没用了。邦妮在的时候,我们还有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮当成你,小姑娘时代的你,重新回到未经历战争与贫穷的。她非常象你——我宠爱她,娇惯她,就象我想娇惯你一样。她走了,也把一切都带走了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳丽:噢,瑞德!瑞德,请不要这么说。我是那么对不起你!我为每一件事后悔!
Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :亲爱的,你真是个孩子。你以为只要说声对不起,过去的一切错误便可以纠正了吗。喏,拿去我的手绢。紧要关头,我从未见你带过的手绢。
Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪里?
Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查尔斯顿,那儿是我的家。
Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳丽:求你把我也带上吧!
Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厌倦了这里的一切。我需要安静。我想看看生活中有没有留下一点美好优雅的东西。你知道我再说什么吗?(斯佳丽:不知道。)
Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳丽:我只知道我爱你。
Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳丽:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪儿去?我怎么办呢?
Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的说,亲爱的,这一点儿也不关我的事。
Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳丽:我不能让他走!不能!一定有办法让他回来。
Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳丽:好了,我现在不去想这件事!不然我会发疯的!我……明天再说吧。可我必须想!我必须想一想!到底该怎么办呢?究竟什么才有意义?
Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:你是不是想告诉我,凯蒂•斯佳丽•欧哈拉,塔拉对你毫无疑义?只有土地才是有意义的,是永恒不变的
Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我,尽管你自己并不知道——塔拉!
Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的红土地是你力量的源泉。
Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
杰拉德:只有土地才是有意义的……
Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希礼:有一样东西你爱它胜过爱我……
Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.
3、《罗马假日》英文经典对白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在这里吗,一个人?
Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在里面,就是。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那么我是和你在一起--过了昨晚?
Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
乔•布拉德雷:是的那么,我,我不知道我该说什么,事实上,但是,换了角度来说,是的。
Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!
Joe Bradley: How do you do?
乔•布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那么你是?
Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
乔•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,乔•布拉德雷。
Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高兴。
Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
乔•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇见你有多高兴呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
乔•布拉德雷:非常感谢。你的名字是什么?
Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅
4、《阿甘正传》经典片段
You know it’s funny what a young man recollects. ‘Cause I don’t remember being born. I don’t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don’t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年轻人的记忆很怪.我不记得自已怎么出世,不记得第一次圣诞礼物是什么,也不记得我第一次出去野餐是什么时候,但我记得第一次听到世界上最甜美的声音.
Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你愿意,可以坐在这儿.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.
阿 甘:我从没见过这样美丽的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren’t you? What’s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎么了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:没什么,谢谢你.我的腿很好,好极了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back’s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁边,跟她一路上谈个不停.除了妈妈外,从来没有人跟我说
话,或者问我问题.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻还是什么?
Gump: Mama says “Stupid is as stupid does.”
阿 甘:妈说傻人有傻福.
5、《暮光之城》对白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎贝拉:“你必须给我些解释。”
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
爱德华:“我宁可听你的推测。”
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎贝拉:“我考虑过放射性变异蜘蛛和氪石。”
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
爱德华:“那不都是些超级英雄之类的吗?那如果我不是那些英雄的话呢?如果我是...坏人呢?”
Edward:And you’re worried, not because you’re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won’t approve of you, correct?
爱德华:你有点担心,不是担心要去见一家子吸血鬼,而是担心这些吸血鬼不喜欢你,对吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎贝拉:“现在我害怕了。”
Edward:Good.
爱德华:“是吗。”
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎贝拉: “我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。”
6、《勇敢的心》经典对白
Uhh! 我们应该以牙还牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我们不能这么做! 这简直就是去自杀!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 华莱士说的对!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主战的贵族都在这次会议上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我们无法对付一支军队.
Not with 50 farmers. 我们只够凑足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我们不一定要打败他们, 只要和他们战斗.
Now, who's with me? 现在,谁跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,华莱士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪儿?
I'm going with you. 跟着你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是吗?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什么?
I'm going to help. 我要去帮你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你会成为好帮手的,但是我要你留在这儿, 在我不在的时候照看好这地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不过 真正的男子汉还要会用脑子。我会回来看你的.
7、《兄弟连》对白
Richard Winters: These men have been through the toughest training the Army has to offer, under the worst possible circumstances, and they volunteered for it.
'Buck' Compton: Christ, Dick, I was just shooting craps with them.
Richard Winters: You know why they volunteered? Because they knew that the man in the foxhole next to them would be the best. Not some draftee who's going to get them killed.
'Buck' Compton: Are you ticked because they like me? Because I'm spending time to get to know my soldiers. I mean, c'mon, you've been with them for two years? I've been here for six days.
Richard Winters: You're gambling, Buck.
'Buck' Compton: So what. Soldiers do that. I don't deserve a reprimand for it.
Richard Winters: What if you'd won?
'Buck' Compton: What?
Richard Winters: What if you'd won? Don't ever put yourself in the position where you can take from these men.
4. 经典电影对白
最先想到的是<闻香识女人>里阿尔·帕西诺为查理辩护那节的台词,不知道行不行,你看看吧:
Mr. Simms, you are a cover-up artist...
(校长)西蒙先生,你隐瞒真相,
and you are a liar.
(校长)你是一个骗子。
But not a snitch !
但不是一个叛徒(告密者)!
Excuse me ?
(校长)原谅我没听清楚
No, l don't think l will.
不,我不原谅你
Mr. Slade.
(校长)史雷德先生
This is such a crock of shit !
这场听证会简直胡闹(一团狗屎)!
Please watch your language, Mr. Slade.
(校长)请注意你德措辞,史雷德先生!
You are in the Baird school,not a barracks.
(校长)你身在博德学校,不是军营
Mr. Simms, l will give you one final opportunity to speak up.
(校长)西蒙先生 我给你最后一次机会来陈述
Mr. Simms doesn't want it.
西蒙先生不需要
He doesn't need to be labeled''still worthy of being a Baird man.''
他不需要被帖上 “依然值得作为博德人”标志
What the hell is that ?
这算什么?
What is your motto here ?
你们的座右铭是什么?
''Boys, inform on your classmates, save your hide;
“孩子们,出卖朋友求自保”
anything short of that,we're gonna burn you at the stake'' ?
“否则,烧得你不见灰”?
Well, gentlemen,
好的,先生们…
when the shit hits the fan,some guys run...
出纰漏时,有人逃离
and some guys stay.
有人留了下来
Here's Charlie facin' the fire,and there's George hidin' in big daddy's pocket.
查理面对烈火,那边的乔治躲进老爹的大口袋里
And what are you doin' ?
结果你做什么呢?
You're gonna reward George and destroy Charlie.
你奖励乔治,摧折查理
Are you finished, Mr. Slade ?
(校长)你讲完了,史雷德?
No, l'm just gettin' warmed up.
不,我刚暖好身而已
l don't know who went to this place.
我不知道谁在这里念过书
William Howard Taft,William Jennings Bryant,
威廉·霍华德·塔夫,威廉·简名斯·伯恩
William Tell, whoever.
威廉·铁尔,等等
Their spirit is dead,if they ever had one.
他们精神已死,如果曾经有的话
lt's gone.
它已经逝去
You're buildin' a rat ship here,
你在这培育的是老鼠大队
a vessel for seagoin' snitches.
一堆卖友求荣客者
And if you think you're preparin' these minnows for manhood,
如果你以为在锻炼虾兵成龙头
you better think again,
你最好三思
because l say you are killin' the very spirit this institution proclaims it instills.
因为你正扼杀了这所学府所坚持的精神
What a sham.
真是耻辱
What kind of a show are you guys puttin' on here today ?
你们今天给我看的是什么东西?
l mean, the only class in this act is sittin' next to me.
唯一在这次事件中有格调的人坐在我旁边
l'm here to tell you this boy's soul is intact.
我可以告诉你这孩子的灵魂是完整无缺的
lt's non-negotiable.You know how l know ?
这是不容置疑的,为什么我知道?
Someone here, and l'm not gonna say who,offered to buy it.
这里的某个人,我不会说出是谁,要收买他
Only Charlie here wasn't sellin'.
但查理不为所动
Sir, you're out of order.
(校长)先生,你太过份了
l show you out of order.
我告诉你什么叫过份
You don't know what out of order is, Mr. Trask.
你不知道什么才是过分的,Trask先生
l'd show you,but l'm too old,l'm too tired,too fuckin' blind.
我想示范,但我太老了,太累了,又他妈的瞎了
lf l were the man l was five years ago, l'd take a flamethrower to this place !
如果我是五年前的那个人,我会带喷火枪来这儿!
Out of order ? Who the hell you think you're talkin' to ?
过分?你以为你在跟谁说话?
l've been around,you know ?
我是见过世面的,明白吗?
There was a time l could see.
曾经我还看得见
And l have seen Boys like these,younger than these,
我见过很多像在场的男孩之一样的人,比这里的人还要年轻
their arms torn out,their legs ripped off.
臂膀被扭,腿被炸断
But there is nothin'like the sight of an amputated spirit.
那些都不及灵魂被切除更可怕
There is no prosthetic for that.
灵魂没有义肢!
You think you're merely sendin' this splendid foot soldier back home to Oregon with his tail between his legs,
你以为你把这好青年像落荒狗似的送回家
but l say you are executin' his soul !
我说你是处死了他的灵魂
And why ?
为什么?
Because he's not a Baird man.
因为他不是一个博德人
Baird men.You hurt this boy,
博德人,你伤害了这个男孩
you're gonna be Baird bums,
你就是博德孬种
the lot of you.
你们全是
And, Harry, Jimmy,
而哈瑞,吉米,博德
Trent, wherever you are out there,
特伦特,不管你们坐在哪里…
fuck you too !
也去你妈的!
Stand down, Mr. Slade !
(校长)坐下,史雷得先生
l'm not finished.
我还没讲完
As l came in here,l heard those words:''cradle of leadership.''
来这儿的时候,我听到类似“领袖摇篮”的字眼
Well, when the bough breaks,the cradle will fall,
嗯,支干断掉时,摇篮就垮了
and it has fallen here.
它已经在这里垮掉了,
lt has fallen.
已经垮了
Makers of men,creators of leaders.
人类制造者,领袖创造家
Be careful what kind of leaders you're procin' here.
当心你创造的是哪种领袖
l don't know if Charlie's silence here today is right or wrong;
我不知道查理今天的缄默是对是错
l'm not a judge or jury.
我不是法官或者陪审团
But l can tell you this:
但我可以告诉你
he won't sell anybody out to buy his future !
他绝不会出卖别人以求前程
And that, my friends,is called integrity.
而这,朋友们,就叫正直
That's called courage.
这就叫勇气
Now that's the stuff leaders should be made of.
那才是创造领袖的原料
Now l have come to the crossroads in my life.
如今我走到人生十字路口
l always knew what the right path was.
我总是知道哪条路是对的
Without exception, l knew,
毫无例外,我知道
but l never took it.You know why ?
但我从不走,为什么?
lt was too damn hard.
因为妈的太难了
Now here's Charlie.He's come to the crossroads.
而现在是查理,他也走到了十字路口
He has chosen a path.
他选择了一条路
lt's the right path.
这是一条正确的路
lt's a path made of principle that leads to character.
这是一条原则,通往个性之道
Let him continue on his journey.
让他继续他的行程吧
You hold this boy's future in your hands, Committee.
这个男孩的前途掌握在你们手中,委员们
lt's a valuable future,
绝对是有价值的前途
believe me.
相信我
Don't destroy it.Protect it.
别毁了它,保护它
Embrace it.
拥抱它
lt's gonna make you proud one day, l promise you.
有一天您会引以为毫的,我向你保证
5. 你最喜欢的一句经典电影对白是什么为什么
曾经有一份真挚的爱情摆在我面前,我没有珍惜,假如上天再给我一次机会的话,我愿意对她说,我爱你。如果非要加上一个期限的话,我希望是一万年。至尊宝对紫霞仙子的表白,很感人。
6. 求经典电影画外音
电影画外音指影片中声音的画外运用,即不是由画面中的人或物体直接发出的声音,而是来自画面外的声音。旁白、独白、解说是画外音的主要形式。旁白一般分为客观性叙述与主观性自述两种,前者是影片创作者(或借助故事叙述者)以客观角度对影片的背景、人物、事件直接进行议论或抒发感情,后者是影片中某一人物(一般为影片主角)的自述,以主观角度追溯往事、叙述所忆所思或所见所闻;独白是画面中人物的心理活动的语言表述,是揭示人物内心世界的重要手段;解说是介绍、解释画面内容、阐述影片创作者思想观点的表达方式。音响的画外运用也是画外音的重要形式。画外音摆脱了声音依附于画面视像的从属地位,充分发挥声音的创造作用,打破镜头和画面景框的界限,把电影的表现力拓展到镜头和画面之外,不仅使观众能深入感受和理解画面形象的内在涵义,而且能通过具体生动的声音形象获得间接的视觉效果,强化了影片的视听结合功能。画外音和画面内的声音及视像互相补充,互相衬托,可产生各种蒙太奇效果。
简单说就是电影中的旁白,经典电影中的画外音如电影《肖申克的救赎》《辛德勒的名单》中国也有部画外音比较出色的电影是王家卫的《重庆森林》中金城武和梁朝伟的旁白。
下面给你介绍下《肖申克的救赎》中经典的画外音:
“Sometimes it makes me sad, though, Andy being gone. I have to remind myself that some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...”
“I find I am so excited I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it is the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain...”
“Man's been here fifty years. This place is all he knows. In here, he's an important man, an ecated man. A librarian. Out there, he's nothing but a used-up old con with arthritis in both hands. Couldn't even get a library card if he applied. You see what I'm saying?”...“Believe what you want. These walls are funny. First you hate 'em, then you get used to 'em. After long enough, you get so you depend on 'em. That's "institutionalized."”
Fear can hold you prisoner, hope can set you free. A strong man can save himself, a great man can save another.
懦怯囚禁人的灵魂,希望可以令你感受自由。强者自救,圣者渡人。
Prison life consists of routine, and then more routine.
监狱生活充满了一段又一段的例行公事。
red:These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That's institutionalized.
red:这些墙很有趣。刚入狱的时候,你痛恨周围的高墙;慢慢地,你习惯了生活在其中;最终你会发现自己不得不依靠它而生存。这就叫体制化。
I find I'm so excited. I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it the excitement only a free man can feel, a free man at the start of a long journey whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend, and shake his hand. I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.
我发现自己是如此的激动,以至于不能安坐或思考。我想只有那些重获自由即将踏上新征程的人们才能感受到这种即将揭开未来神秘面纱的激动心情。我希望跨越边境,与朋友相见握手。我希望太平洋的海水如同梦中一样的蓝。我希望。
I guess it comes down to a simple choice: get busy living or get busy dying.
人生可以归结为一种简单的选择:不是忙着活,就是忙着死。
Red: There's not a day goes by I don't feel regret. Not because I'm in here, or because you think I should. I look back on the way I was then, a young, stupid kid who committed that terrible crime. I want to talk to him. I want to try and talk some sense to him, tell him the way things are. But I can’t. That kid's long gone and this old man is all that's left. I got to live with that. Rehabilitated? It's just a bullshit word. So you go on and stump your form, sonny, and stop wasting my time. Because to tell you the truth,I don't give a shit.
Red:我无时无刻不对自己的所作所为深感内疚,这不是因为我在这里(监狱),也不是讨好你们(假释官)。回首曾经走过的弯路,我多么想对那个犯下重罪的愚蠢的年轻人说些什么,告诉他我现在的感受,告诉他还可以有其他的方式解决问题。可是,我做不到了.那个年轻人早已淹没在岁月的长河里,只留下一个老人孤独地面对过去。重新做人?骗人罢了!小子,别再浪费我的时间了,盖你的章吧,说实话,我不在乎。
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright...
有的鸟是不会被关住的,因为它们的羽毛太美丽了!
Hope is a good thing,maybe the best of things,and no good thing ever dies.
希望是件好东西,也许是世上最好的东西.好东西从来不会流逝.
7. 经典英文电影对白
《乱世佳人》改编自美国女作家Margaret Michel的长篇小说Gone With The Wind,影片堪称美国电影史上的一部经典作品,在1939年第12届奥斯卡中囊括最佳影片、最佳导演、最佳女主角、最佳女配角、最佳改编剧本奖等8项大奖而首创纪录。
Mr.O'Hara: What difference does it make whom you marry? So long as he's a Southerner and thinks like you. And when I'm gone, I leave Tara to you.
Scarlett: I don't want Tare, plantations don't mean anything when...
Mr.O'Hara: Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'hara that Tara...that land doesn't mean anything to you? Why, land's the only thing in he world worth working for, worth fighting for, worth dying for, because it's the only thing that lasts.
Scalett: Oh, Pa. You talk like an Irishman.
Mr.O'Hara: It's proud I am that I'm Irish, and don't you be forgetting, Missy, that you're half-Irish, too. And, to anyone with a drop of Irish blood in them...why, the land they live on is like their mother. Oh, but there, there. Now, you're just a child. It'll come to you, this love of the land. There's no getting away from it if you're Irish.
奥哈拉先生:你嫁给谁又有什么关系呢?只要他是南方人,并且和你合得来。等我死了,我会把塔拉庄园留给你的。
斯佳丽:我不要塔拉庄园。农场又没什么用……
奥哈拉先生:凯蒂·斯佳丽·奥哈拉,你是说,塔拉……这片土地对你没什么用处?知道吗?土地是世界上惟一值得劳作、值得战斗、值得为它而死的东西,因为它是惟一永存的。
斯佳丽:哦,爸爸,你说话的样子像个爱尔兰人。
奥哈拉先生:作为一名爱尔兰人,我很自豪。难道你忘记了,姑娘,你也有一半是爱尔兰血统。对于那些身体中即使只流着一滴爱尔兰血液的人来说,他们居住的土地就是他们的母亲。喏,就在那儿,那儿。现在你只是个孩子,你将来会明白这种对土地的热爱的。只要你是爱尔兰人,你就无法逃避这种爱。
8. 推荐一些经典的电影对白
我们是伞兵,本来就应该被包围的。我不是英雄,但我和英雄并肩作战。这是一个漫长的战争,也是一场艰苦的战争,你们英勇并骄傲的为祖国作战。你们是不平凡的一群,彼此紧密相连,这样的情谊只存在战斗中,在兄弟之间。共同使用散兵坑,在最需要的时刻彼此扶持。你们看过死亡,一起接受磨难。我很骄傲能与你们每个人共同服役。你们有权享受永远快乐的和平生活。
——《兄弟连》
海明威说:这个世界如此美好,值得人们为它奋斗。我只同意后半句。
想要别人聆听你说话,光喊声“喂”是不够的,一定要拍拍别人的肩膀,让心得到震撼。
——《七宗罪》
Life is like a box of chocolates,you never know what you’re going to get.
生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。
妈妈说,一个人只需要一定的财富,其他的都是用来炫耀的。
——《阿甘正传》
什么是权利?当一个人犯了罪,法官依法判他死刑。这不叫权利,这叫正义。而当一个人同样犯了罪,皇帝可以判他死刑,也可以不判他死刑,于是赦免了他,这就叫权利!
――《辛德勒名单》
Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.
恐惧让你沦为囚犯。希望让你重获自由。
It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
坚强的人只能救赎自己,伟大的人才能拯救他人。
Remember, hope is a good thing; maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies! Get busy living, or get busy dying.
记着,希望是件好东西,没准儿是件最好的东西,而且从没有一样好东西会消逝!忙活,或者等死。
Some birds aren't meant to be caged, that's all. Their feathers are just too bright.
世界上有一种鸟是关不住的,因为它们的每一片羽毛都沾满了太阳的光辉!
希望是一种坚持,使灵魂深处保有一片自由的天空,为相同的生命做出不同的解释。
——《肖申克的救赎》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那么多城镇,城镇中有那么多酒馆,她却走进了我的。
——《卡萨布兰卡》
Don't hate your enemy. Or you will make wrong judgment.
永远别恨你的敌人,那会影响你的判断力。
Don't let a one know what you think.
永远别让别人知道你想什么。
Don't tell me you are innocent, because it insults my intelligence.
别跟我说你是无辜的,这让我愤怒,因为它侮辱了我的智慧。
我们开出的条件你是无法拒绝的,要么是你的签字,要么是把你的手指留下。
――《教父》
如果晚上月亮升起的时候,月光照到我的门口,我希望月光女神能满足我一个愿望,我想要一双人类的手。我想用我的双手把我的爱人紧紧地拥在怀中,哪怕只有一次。如果我从来没有品尝过温暖的感觉,也许我不会这样寒冷;如果我从没有感受过爱情的甜美,我也许就不会这样地痛苦。如果我没有遇到善良的佩格,如果我从来没不曾离开过我的房间,我就不会知道我原来是这样的孤独。
——《剪刀手爱德华》
能力越大,责任越重。
——《蜘蛛侠》
高层社会是建立在贫穷和无知上的。
——《华氏9.11》
我每天都在回想你对我说过的话,我一直在努力做一个正直的好人,我没辜负你们,我像你们对我那样去对待他人。
——《拯救大兵瑞恩》
当我还是个孩子的时候,妈妈带我去看白雪公主。人人都爱上了白雪公主。而我却偏偏爱上了那个老巫婆。
——《安妮霍尔》
我们不愿意彼此仇恨、鄙视,这世界容得下所有的人,土地是肥沃的,它能养活所有的人。生活的道路是自由美好的,可是我们迷了路。贪婪毒害了人性,用仇恨分割了世界,把我们赶进痛苦和血泊之中。我们发展了速度,可我们彼此更不了解。机器生产财富,而我们缺衣少食。知识使我们乖僻,我们的才智冰冷无情。我们想的多,而同情少。我们要机器,可是我们更要爱。是要有才智,可是我们更要有仁慈。没有这些品质,生活是凶残的,一切都将失去。
——《大独裁者》
我知道你会来带我出去,到风的宫殿去。那是我一直想和你一起遨游的地方,一个没有地图的疆界。
你的呼吸声是雨声,在我死前,多么渴望甘霖能再次降落我的脸庞。
——《英国病人》
Fight, and you may die. Run, and you’ll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they’ll never take our freedom!
战斗,你可能会死;逃跑,至少能苟且偷生,年复一年,直到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,仅有的一个机会!那就是回到战场,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!”
——《勇敢的心》
“人生本就是苦还是只有童年苦?” “生命就是如此。”
——《这个杀手不太冷》
我拼命读书为了将来,谁知道没有将来!
——《后天》
Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our common interests……you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist...as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
人类这个词,一天赋予了我们全新的意义。大家别在为小的分歧而耗神,应为我们共同的利益团结起来……你们要再次为自由而战,不是抵抗暴君压制和迫害,而是为生存而战,为我们生存的权利而战……而是全世界用同一个声音宣布 “我们不会束手无策,静坐代毙.我们将会活下去,我们将会生存。”的日子.今天,我们庆祝独立日!
——《独立日》
Tomorrow is another day!
明天又是新的一天!
——《乱世佳人》
I've seen horrors. Horrors that you've seen. But you have no right to call me a murderer. You have a right to kill me.
我见过恐怖的场面,你也见过的。可是你没有权利称呼我为杀人犯,你有权利把我杀死!
——《现代启示录》
上帝会把我们身边最好的东西拿走,以提醒我们得到的太多!
——四根羽毛
9. 经典的电影对白,
1.《乱世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正传》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《终结者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we haveentered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空军一号》
"My family first"
8.《罗马假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not towatch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《绿野仙踪》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It's not the men in your life that counts,it's the life in your men.
12.《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you'till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I'd rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don't be stinchy,baby.
15.《美梦成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
" Will you love me for the rest of my life?"
"No, I'll love you for the rest of mine."
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something.
18.《四个婚礼一个葬礼》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never.
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美国派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you .
10. 外国电影经典对白
JACK:I don't know about you, but I intend to write a strongly worded letter to the White Star Line about all this.
ROSE:I love you Jack.
JACK:No... don't say your good-byes, Rose. Don't you give up. Don't do it.
ROSE:I'm so cold.
JACK:You're going to get out of this... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and watch them grow and you're going to die an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Do you understand me?
ROSE:I can't feel my body.
JACK:Rose, listen to me. Listen. Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me.
JACK:It brought me to you. And I'm thankful, Rose. I'm thankful.
JACK:You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE:I promise.
JACK:Never let go.
ROSE:I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.