㈠ 英语动画电影的经典对白英汉互译(五个以上)
狮子王 绝对经典:
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。
Simba:Wow!
辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,有一天太阳将会在我统治期的最后一日下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那这些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:不,做一个好国王比凡事随心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下。当我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。辛巴,让我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话吧。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王正从那些星星上看着我们。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每当你觉得孤独的时候,要记得那些君王会总在那里指引着你,我也会。
㈡ 《小鬼当家2》经典台词英汉互译是什么
《小鬼当家2》经典台词英汉互译如下:
1、I don't understand why people keep watching movies over and over again, I've seen it, I cried, once is enough.
我不明白人们为什么总是把电影看一遍又一遍,我看过了,我哭了,一次就够了。
2、No one can beat me in my house.
没人能在我的家打败我。
小鬼当家简介
《小鬼当家2》是《小鬼当家》系列电影的第二集,由克里斯·哥伦布执导,麦考利·卡尔金、丹尼尔·斯特恩、乔·佩西主演的喜剧片。该片讲述了凯文·麦卡利斯特在纽约走失,独自在这个完全陌生的大都市,遭遇到之前遇到的两个笨贼,并施展手段教训这两个笨贼的故事。1993年,该片获得第19届人民选择奖最受欢迎喜剧片。
㈢ 电影疯狂动物城中经典语句英汉互译
1. Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes.
【翻译】生活中总会有不顺心的时候,我们都会犯错。
【解析】有谁不是在一边受伤,一边学会坚强。人非圣贤,孰能无过。
【拓展】To err is human. 人非圣贤,孰能无过。
【拓展】I was messed up for a long time. 这些年我一塌糊涂。
2. I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either
【翻译】我知道,你永远都不会原谅我。我不怪你,换做我,我也不会原谅我自己。
【解析】云散因为风吹,美好因为宽容。
【拓展】Let begongs be begongs 让往事情都随风而去吧。
3. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded.
【翻译】我又蠢又不可靠,还心胸狭窄。
【解析】那又何妨?破锅自有破锅盖,破人自有破人爱。喜欢你的人什么都愿意宽容和原谅。
【拓展】The more you learn, the more you feel ignorant. 博学才知才疏学浅。
4. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.
【翻译】天性如何并不重要,重要的是你开始改变。
【解析】清简内心,一切皆安。
【拓展】A journey of a thousand miles begins with single step. 千里之行,始于足下。
5. And after we're done, you can hate me.
【翻译仔指】当我们解决了这个案子,你可以继续讨厌我。
【解析】今天厌恶的对象可能会成为尘埃落定后的难觅知己。今天性格不合可能会成为几十年后的相濡以沫。
【拓展】out of sight,out of mind. 眼不见,心不烦。
6. All right, get in here. You bunnies, so emotional.
【翻译】好了,到我这来。你们兔子,就是爱哭。
【解析】兔子哭吧哭吧不是罪。有时候,那些硬生生被憋回去的眼泪,还是会败给一幕生活的场景或者动心的安慰。
【拓展】We always have a sentimental attachment to our birth-places. 对于故土,我们总是有眷恋之情。
7. Everyone comes to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But you can't.
【翻译】踏进动物城,人人都怀揣着梦想,成为理想中的自己,但却一场空。
【解析】梦儿追的我累,但是,我不愿后退,因为我想象中的美,一定能擦去我心中的泪,梦是宝贝。
【拓展】There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it. 失去心中所欲,得到心中所想,乃为人生两大悲剧。
8 You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.
【翻译】你只能是你,狐狸还是狡猾,兔子依旧呆蠢。
【解析】本性难移,但是,做真实的自己,又侍陵有什么不好?
【拓展】 A fox may grow gray, but never good. 江山易改,本性难移。
9. I know you love me
【翻译】我知道念谈配你爱我!
【解析】爱不能说,一说就错。
【拓展】In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years. 一生至少该有一次,为了某个人而忘了自己,不求有结果,不求同行,不求曾经拥有,甚至不求你爱我。只求在我最美的年华里,遇到你。
10. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes.
【翻译】但是,不能因为我的错,让动物们遭受痛苦。
【解析】勇于承担的人,才有做领袖的潜质。
【解析】After sufferings comes happiness. 苦尽甘来。
11. that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you.
【翻译】 没关系,因为我是个糟糕的朋友,我伤害了你。
【解析】 你伤害了我,就一笑而过吧,世界上,没有谁对不起谁,只有谁不懂得珍惜谁。
【拓展】I did not mean to upset 我不是有意要使你难过。
13. It's not about how badly you want something. It's about what you are capable of!
【翻译】光有志向是不够的,重要的是你的能力.
【解析】努力到无能为力,拼搏到感动自己。自信源于实力,在圆梦的路上,没有一个生命是准确屈服的。
【拓展】There is light at the end of the tunnel 守得云开见月明。
㈣ 电影拍摄时的术语:Take two! (英译中)
电影中,take two的意思就是一个镜头第二遍拍摄
比如说镜头16,第二遍拍摄,就是scene 16,take two
日常口语中可以当作要两份,比如如说你请女友吃饭,女友要了一份大虾,你说we will take two
㈤ 奥斯卡电影励志经典台词的中英互译
奥斯卡电影励志经典台词的中英互译
All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.
人生也许就是不断地放下,然而令人痛心的'是,我都没能好好地与他们道别。
Pi: “Religion is a house with many rooms.” Writer: “But no room for doubt?”Pi: “Oh yes! On every floor.”
派:“信仰就像一座房屋,可以有很多楼层、很多房间。”作家:“那有怀疑的空间么?”派:“当然,怀疑在每一层都占了几间。”
I must say a word about fear. It is life’s only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life.
这里必须说说恐惧,它是生活惟一真正的对手,因为只有恐惧才能打败生活。
If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are truly experiencing what life is offering...
如果我们在人生中体验的每一次转变都让我们在生活中走得更远,那么,我们就真正的体验到了生活想让我们体验的东西。
I'm grateful. It's the plain truth: without Richard Parker, I wouldn't be alive today to tell you my story.
我非常感恩。说实话,如果没有理查德帕克,我也不可能活到今天跟你讲述我的故事。
It was a time filled with wonder that I'll always remember.
那是一段充满着奇幻的经历,我会永生铭记。
Pi: “Which story do you prefer? ” Writer: “The one with the tiger.” Pi: “And so it goes with God.”
派:“两个故事你更喜欢哪一个?”作家:“我喜欢有老虎那个,因为那个故事更精彩。”派:“所以,你跟随上帝。”
Then Richard Parker, companion of my torment, awful, fierce thing that kept me alive, moved forward and disappeared forever from my life.
然后,那个让我生存下来的理查德帕克,那个让我痛苦、使我害怕的凶狠的伙伴,径直向前走没有回头,永远消失在我的生命里。
;