当前位置:首页 » 经典电影 » 经典英语电影片段剧本模仿
扩展阅读
卧底肥妈完整电影 2025-02-24 10:44:00
晚上看电影怎么拍 2025-02-24 10:36:43
怎么形容电影开拍 2025-02-24 10:25:03

经典英语电影片段剧本模仿

发布时间: 2025-02-10 20:43:08

『壹』 求一个经典英语电影片段的对话

值得背的电影台词
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救赎》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鸟儿是注定不会被关在牢笼里的,它们的每一片羽毛都闪耀着自由的光辉。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一种内在的东西, 他们到达不了,也无法触及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一个好东西,也许是最好的,好东西是不会消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正传》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解为傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇迹每天都在发生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不离。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有没有为将来打算过呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你离开我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它让我如鱼得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
这些年我一塌糊涂。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

三《The Lion King狮子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危险就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的时候才会勇敢,勇敢并不代表你要到处闯祸。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果这个世界对你不理不睬,你也可以这样对待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而复生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
过去的事是不可以改变的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
对,过去是痛楚的,但我认为你要么可以逃避,要么可以向它学习。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
这是我的国土,我不为她而战斗,谁为呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我为何要相信你?你所说的一切都是谎话。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我会补偿你的,我保证。

四《Gone with The Wind 乱世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去为之工作, 为之战斗, 为之牺牲的东西,因为它是唯一永恒的东西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一样就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
无论发生什么事,我都会像现在一样爱你,直到永远。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我认为纸上谈兵没什么作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是个君子,小姐,你也不是什么淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不过是为了有所回报,我总要得到报酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都会爱着你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使让我撒谎,去偷,去骗,去杀人,上帝作证,我再也不要挨饿了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
现在我发现自己活在一个比死还要痛苦的世界,一个无我容身之处的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相让,去追求一些根本不会让你幸福的东西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想办法让他回来。不管怎样,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克号》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了。(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以。把你的心交给我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅图不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋头苦干可令你忘记痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起来毫无意义的决定,但某天你的某个决定就能改变你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中注定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
从一个人的声音可以知道他是怎样的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真爱过的人很难再恋爱。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人过了40想出嫁就难了,被恐怖分子杀死都比这容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我听过的最帅的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
为什么留恋一个不爱你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
当你被某个人吸引时,那只是意味着你俩在潜意识里相互吸引。因此,所谓命运,就只不过是两个疯子认为他们自己是天造一对,地设一双。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每个人婚前都会紧张的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命运也许会成为厄运。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因为我年幼纯洁,所以我比较能接触宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你将就,我也不想成为将就的对象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎么办?要是我找不到你怎么办?如果没有你我该怎么办?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲猫》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
钞票不是万能的, 有时还需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每个人都应该热爱动物, 因为它们很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要节约用水, 尽量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去爱你的邻居, 不过不要让她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每个成功男人的背后, 都有一个女人. 每个不成功男人的背后, 都有两个。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快乐的单身汉迟早也会结婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聪明人都是未婚,结婚的人很难再聪明起来。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一个相关名词, 他会给你带来很多不相关的联系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
爱情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房时间来培养。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
后排座位上的小孩会生出意外, 后排座位上的意外会生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
现在的梦想决定着你的将来, 所以还是再睡一会吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
应该有更好的方式开始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每个上午都醒来。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不会导致死亡。那么为什么我还要去实践?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看着别人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神决定了谁是你的亲戚, 幸运的是在选择朋友方面他给了你留了余地。

『贰』 求介绍一段5分钟左右电影经典英语对白。

狮子王的发音非常标准,速度又不快,也很有深意,适合口语学习、
The sun is bright, the trees are green and the animals live happily.)

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.

Simba: Wow!

Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this all be mine?

Mufasa: Everything!

Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?

Mufase: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

Simba: There's more?

Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?

Mufase: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.

Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the

stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.

Simba: Really?

Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.

(望无际的非洲平原,阳光灿烂,树木青葱,动物们幸福地生活着。)

木法沙:辛巴,你看,阳光所照到的一切都是我们的国度。

辛巴:哇!

木法沙:一个国王的统治期就如同太阳的起落一样。辛巴,总有一天太阳将会跟我一样慢慢下沉,并且在你成为新国王的时候和你一同上升。

辛巴:衣服都不合身了?

木法沙:所有的一切。

辛巴:阳光能照到的所有的东西!那有阴影的地方呢?

木法沙:那在我们的国度之外,你永远不可去那个地方,辛巴。

辛巴:我以为国王可以随心所欲啊。

木法沙:不会国王也不能凡事随心所欲。

辛巴:不能吗?

木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身为国王,你不但要了解那种平衡,还要尊重 所有的生物,包括爬行的蚂蚁和跳跃的羚羊。

辛巴:但是爸爸,我们不是吃羚羊的吗?

不法沙:是啊,辛巴。我来解释一下:我们死后,尸体会成为草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在这个庞大的生命圈里我们是互相关联的。 木法沙:辛巴,我告诉你一些我爸爸以前跟我说的话。你看那些星星,过去那些伟大的君王从那些星星上看着我们。

辛巴:真的?

木法沙:是啊。所以每当你寂寞的时候,要记得那些君王永远在那里指引着你,还有我。

『叁』 求个英语电影剧本,要那种全英文台词的。短点的,谢谢了。老师让背呢、、、

《lion king》、《forrest gump》、《蓝莓之夜》这三个电影你可以去看看,里面有很多经典桥段。~当然,我个人最喜欢【傲慢与偏见】05版电影里的……
1、达西第一次向伊丽莎白求婚
【达西;】in vain l have struggled and l can bear it no longer. 我不断地想克制自己 但实在撑不下去了
These past months have been a torment. 过去的几个月实在是一种煎熬
l came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you. 我来rosing就是为了见你
l had to see you. 我一定要见你
l have fought against my better judgment, my family's expectation... 我与自我判断 家庭期望
the inferiority of your birth, my rank and circumstance... 你低微的出身 我自己的身份相抗争
all these things, and l'm willing to put them aside and ask you... to end my agony.
我把它们弃之一旁 请求你能结束我的痛苦
【伊丽莎白:】l don't understand. 我不明白
l love you. - 我爱你
【达西:】Most ardently. 满怀深情
2、第二次求婚
【达西:】lf your feelings are still what they were last April...tell me so at once 要是你的态度还是和四月份一样 就请 你立即告诉我
My affections and wishes have not changed... 我的感情和心愿还始终如一
but one word from you will silence me forever. 不过只要你一句话 我就永远不提此事
lf, however, your feelings have changed... 如果 怎么说 你改变了心意...
l would have to tell you, you have bewitched me, body and soul... ... and l love.... l love.... l love you. 我得告诉你 你对我施了魔法 我的肉体 我的灵魂 我爱... 我爱... 我爱你
l never wish to be parted from you from this day on. 我从来没想过 今天要和你分开
【伊丽莎白:】Well, then. 好吧
Your hands are cold. 你的手很冷

好吧,这个剧本虽然很煽情。……

『肆』 《灰姑娘》英文版的剧本

英文版灰姑娘剧本音乐剧本 灰姑娘英语剧本第一场:旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Alice, her mother was dead, her father loved her very much.Father: Dear daughter! These presents are for you! Do you like them?Alice: Yeah, thank you, Dad. Father: My lovely daughter, I hope you are happy forever! 旁白:But one day, her father married a new wife. Look, her step mother and her new sisters are coming.Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is! Helen: Yes, and so many fruits. Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychee. Wow, I like them.(吃水果)Jerry: Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. (往身上穿)Alice: Oh, no, that’s my dress. It’s a new dress my father bought for me. Jerry: Who are you? Mum, who is she?Stepmother: She is your little sister. But it doesn’t matter. Look! Alice, go, clean the room and then cook for us.Alice: Why? I’m not your servant.Stepmother: Yeah. But from now on you are our servant.Alice and Jerry: Mum, I like her dress.(拽衣服)Jenny:I like her necklace.(抢项链戴在脖子上)旁白:After that, Alice had been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night. She had no room to live, she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty, so people called her Cinderella.第二场:Stepmother: Who is it?Soldier: It’s me. I’m the soldier of the palace. (打开门)Good morning, madam, this is for you and your daughters.Stepmother: What is it?(打开信看) (欢呼)Helen, Jerry, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. The prince will select a queen among the young girls.Two daughters: Hooray! I’ll be the queen!Stepmother: Come on, daughters. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up! Alice: Mum, I want to go ,too.Three: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly.Stepmother: Daughters, are you ready? Let’s go. Alice: Oh, my friends. I really want to go. What shall I do?Cat, Peagion, Dog: Don’t be so sad, Alice. At least, we are with you.Fairy: Poor girl, let me help you.Animals: Wow, how beautiful! Cat: You’re the most beautiful girl I’ve seen.Dog: Yes! You will be the most beautiful girl in the party!Peagion: Yes! And the prince will love you at once!Fairy: Alice, go to the party and dance. But remember you must come back before 12 o’clock. Or you will change back.Alice: Thank you , Fairy.(跑)Fairy: (喊)Be careful! Don’t forget the time! Alice: I won’t forget.第三场:Minister1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prince dancing ball. This night, our prince will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen .Now, young girls, come to the front,please!Minister2:How are they?Which one do you like?Prince: No, I don’t like anyone.(Alice come in)Ministers: Wow, how beautiful!(She’s like a fairy. She’s like a Angel. She’s so lovely. She’s like a princess. How pretty the girl is!)Prince: Pretty princess, may I dance with you?Alice: I’d like to.(music and dance)(one person pick up a clock)Alice: Oh, it’s time to go back. I must go now.Prince: Wait, princess, wait!Alice(跑,掉一只鞋)Prince: (拿起鞋)Pretty princess!Why are you leaving? I must find you! Soldiers!Soldiers: Yes!Prince: Take the shoe to every house. You must find the girl for me.Soldiers: Yes, your highnesss!第四场:(士兵敲门)Stepmother: What’s the matter, soldiers?Soldier1: Are there any young girls in your family, madam?Soldier2: The pretty princess lost her shoe in the palace.Soldier3: The prince wants to find her and marry her.Helen: Let me try.The shoe is mine.Soldier1: No,it’s not yours. It’s too small for you.Jenny: It’s mine. Let me try it.Soldier2: No, it’s not yours, it’s too small for you.Stepmother: Hi, come on, maybe it’s mine. Let me try it. Soldier3:Oh, my god, it couldn’t be yours. Do you have another daughter?Alice: Hello, gentlemen, may I try it?Stepmother :You? Go away!Helen: Look at yourself!Jenny: So dirty and so ugly!Head Soldier: No, ladies, let her try! Come, little girl, try it on,please!Alice: Thank you! (试鞋)Soldiers: Wonderful! It’s yours! It fits for you very well!Soldier1:(Call prince)5535240Prince: Hello, this is prince speaking!Soldier1: Good news, your highnesss! We have found the beautiful girl.Prince: Really? That’s wonderfull! I’ll come at once.Fairy: My child, happy time is coming. Let me help you the last time.(变美丽)Prince: Oh, my deariest princess, I love you, go with me and be my queen, OK?Alice: OK!Stepmother and sisters: How did it happen?(昏倒)旁白:The story finished. Alice found her happiness. Alice and the prince lived happily ever after! And that brings us to the end of the play.(善有善报,恶有恶报,善良的人终会有好报,灰姑娘最终找到了自己的幸福,与王子幸福地生活在一起!)