『壹』 电影“女王”里的经典台词
精彩对白 (该对白是女王与首相散步时之间的交谈) Nowadays, people want glamour and tears, the grand performance. I'm not very good at that. I never have been. I prefer to keep my feelings to myself, and, foolishly, I believed that was what people wanted from their Queen - not to make a fuss, nor wear one's heart on one's sleeve. Duty first, self second. 现在的人们喜欢感人肺腑的讲解,但我不擅长这个,从来都不。我喜欢压抑自己的情感,我愚蠢的认为,民众就是想要这样的女王而不是那种小题大做类型。职责第一,个人第二。 (该对白是女王在电视上发表对戴安娜去世的悼词,且穿插着布莱尔夫妇的谈话) Since last Sunday's dreadful news, we have seen, throughout Britain and around the world, an overwhelming expression of sadness at Diana's death. We have all been trying, in our different ways, to cope. It is not easy to express a sense of loss, 'since the initial shock is often succeeded by other feelings, 'disbelief, incomprehension, anger and concern for those who remain. 'We have all felt those emotions in these last few days,' so what I say to you now, as your Queen, and as a grandmother, I say from my heart. Heart? What heart? She doesn't mean a word of this. That's not the point. What she's doing is extraordinary. (Queen) 'ln good times and bad... ' - That's how to survive. - Listen to you. A week ago, you were the great moderniser, making speeches about the people's princess. - Now you've gone weak at the knees. - Ssh. (Queen) '... and for her devotion to her two boys.' I don't know why I'm so surprised. At the end of the day, all Labour prime ministers go gaga for the Queen. What? (Queen) 'Millions who never met her, but felt they knew her, will remember her. 'I, for one, believe there are lessons to be drawn from her life, 'and from the extraordinary and moving reaction to her death. 'I share in your determination to cherish her memory.' I hope that, tomorrow, we can all, wherever we are, join in expressing our grief at Diana's loss and gratitude for her all-too-short life. May those who died rest in peace, and may we, each and every one of us, thank God for someone who made many, many people happy. 女王:自从上周日听到噩耗,我们在全英伦甚至全世界看到人们处处都在为戴安娜的去世感到悲伤。我们都在用尽一切方法来适应这个消息,这种失落感是无法言喻的,因为她的死又给大家带来了其他的复杂的感受,不相信,不理解,愤怒,还有对生还者的关注。这是我们在前几天共有的情感。所以现在我要说,作为一位女皇,和一个祖母,我真心的说 布莱尔夫人:真心?什么真心?心里根本不是这么想 布莱尔:这不是关键 她所做的是很了不起的 女王:在好的或坏的时代里,我们都不会失去... 布莱尔:她会挺过来 布莱尔夫人:听听你说的话,一周前你是最大的现代派,说什么“人民的王妃”,现在你却对女王背躬屈膝 女王:我对戴安娜的贡献表示极大的赞扬... 布莱尔夫人:这一点也不奇怪,所有的首相都会变成女王的应声虫。 布莱尔:什么? 女王:上百万其他的人没有见过她,却为她折服并永远记得她。我希望人们能从她短暂的生命汲取一些经验,她的死引起的反响是惊人的。我分享你们决心珍视她的回忆,我希望明天我们所有人,无论身在何方,可以一起来哀悼戴安娜的过世,对她短暂的生命表示感谢。愿死者安息,而我们这些活着的人要谢谢那些使广大群众快乐的人。
『贰』 请问一下,美国电影《天生一对》中的经典台词是那些要有中英文互译,越多越好,谢谢,急急急急急急急急
Hallie: You wanna know the *real* difference between us?
Annie: Let me see… I know how to fence and you don’t… Or I have class and you don’t. Take your pick.
Hallie: Why I oughta!
Hallie: I have a brilliant beyond brilliant idea!
Annie as Hallie: I know what mystery my father sees in you.
Meredith Blake: You do?
Annie as Hallie: You’re young, beautiful, sexy, and hey the guy is only human, but if you ask me marriage is supposed to be based on more then just sex.
Annie: That girl is, without a doubt, the most horrible creature that ever walked the face of this planet!
Hallie: [watching from outside] Thank you, thank you very much.
Annie: [Hallie just finished cutting Annie’s hair to look like hers] This is so scary.
Hallie: Honey you never looked better.
Grandpa Charles James: [Annie smells him] What are you doing?
Hallie as Annie: Making a memory! Years from now when I’m all grown up I’ll always remember my grandfather and how he always smelled of
[smells him again]
Hallie as Annie: peppermint and pipe tobacco.
Hallie as Annie: [crying, seeing her mother for the first time] I’m sorry, it’s just I’ve missed you so much.
Elizabeth James: I know, it seems like it’s been forever.
Hallie as Annie: You have no idea.
Annie as Hallie: [after a discussion about how Annie as Hallie seems different to Chessy] Chessy, I changed a lot over the summer, that’s all.
Chessy, the Parker’s Maid: OK, boy if I didn’t know any better I’d say it’s almost like you were… forget it, it’s impossible.
Annie as Hallie: Almost if I were who, Chessy?
Chessy, the Parker’s Maid: Nobody, nobody, forget I mentioned it.
Annie as Hallie: Almost if I were, Annie?
Chessy, the Parker’s Maid: You know about Annie?
Annie as Hallie: I am Annie.
Elizabeth James: [after Hallie as Annie reveals the truth] You’re not Annie?
Hallie as Annie: That would be correct.
Elizabeth James: You’re Hallie?
Hallie as Annie: I am. Annie and I met at the camp and, and we decided to switch places. I’m sorry, but I’ve never seen you and I’ve dreamt of meeting you my whole life and Annie felt the exact same way about Dad so, so we sort of just switched lives. I hope you’re not mad because I love you so much, and I just hope that one day you could love me as me, and not as Annie.
Elizabeth James: Oh darling, I’ve loved you your whole life.
Martin, the James’ Butler: [sobbing] I’ve never been so happy in my entire life.
Hallie as Annie: His and hers kids. No offense, Mom, but this arrangement really sucks.
Elizabeth James: I agree, it totally sucks.
Annie: [Hallie is getting ready to cut Annie’s hair] Don’t shut YOUR eyes!
Hallie: Sorry, I’m just a little nervous!
Annie: YOU’RE nervous? An 11 year-old is cutting my hair!
[last lines]
Hallie: We actually did it!
Hallie: [playing poker with Annie at camp] I’ll tell you what. I’ll make you a little deal. Loser jumps into the lake after the game.
Annie: Excellent.
Hallie: Butt naked.
Annie: Even more excellent. Start unzipping Parker. Straight, in diamonds.
Hallie: You’re good James, but, you’re just not good enough. In your honor, a royal flush.
Meredith Blake: You know, the way your father described you, I expected a little girl, but you are so grown-up.
Annie as Hallie: I’ll be twelve soon. How old are you?
Meredith Blake: Twenty-six.
Annie as Hallie: Only fifteen years older than me! How old are you again, Dad?
Nick Parker: Wow, suddenly you’re so interested in math!
Annie: Any of your pictures ruined?
Hallie: Only the beautiful Leo DiCaprio…
Annie: Who?
Hallie: You’ve never heard of Leonardo DiCaprio? How far away is London anyway?
Meredith Blake: The day we get married is the day I ship those brats off to Switzerland, get the picture? It’s me, or them. Take your pick.
Nick Parker: Them.
Meredith Blake: What?
Nick Parker: T-H-E-M. Them. Get the picture?
Nick Parker: [hiking] I’m going to take the lead. You two help Meredith.
Meredith Blake: [looks at the girls] Sure you’ll help me. Right over a cliff you’ll help me…
Hallie: [whispering to Annie] That’s actually not a bad idea.
Annie: Yeah, see any cliffs?
Marva Kulp, Sr.: Excuse me, girls. I just got to have a sculp of these gorgeous strawberries. Would you care for some dear?
Hallie: Oh, no thanks, can’t. I’m allergic.
Marva Kulp, Sr.: Oh, that’s too bad. How about you, dear, strawberries?
Annie: Oh sorry I wish I could, but I can’t, I’m allergic.
Marva Kulp, Sr.: Yes, you just told me that over here. How’d you get over there? Well, first day at camp you’ll have to excuse the old girl.
[Annie walks away]
Marva Kulp, Sr.: At least I’m not putting salt in the sugar shakers. Well, actually sugar in the salt shakers, but… now where did she get off to?
Annie: Need a hand, Mer?
Meredith Blake: Not from you, thank you. Don’t think I can see pass those angelic faces. One more trick from you two, and I promise you, I’ll promise you I’ll make your lives miserable from the day I say “I do.” Got it?
Hallie: Got it, Cruella.
Meredith Blake: What did you call me?
Hallie: Nothing. Nothing. Not a thing, Cruella. Oh, by the way, Mer. I think I see something on your head.
[the lizard is on her head]
Nick Parker: You know, I may never be alone with you again. So about that day you packed, why’d you do it?
Elizabeth James: Oh, Nick. We were so young. We both had tempers, we said stupid things so I packed. Got on my very first 747, and you didn’t come after me.
Nick Parker: I didn’t know that you wanted me to.
Elizabeth James: Well, that really doesn’t matter anymore. So, let’s put on a good face for the girls and get the show on the road, huh?
Nick Parker: Yeah, sure. Let’s get the show on the road.
Meredith Blake: First change I make is to send that two-faced little brat off to boarding school in Timbuktu.
Richard, Meredith’s Assistant: Oof, Ice Woman!
Meredith Blake: Proud of it, babe!
Nick Parker: [after explaining to Elizabeth why they returned early from the camping trip] So, where’s Chessie? I’m starving.
Elizabeth James: Well, she and Martin went off to a picnic around noon. Yesterday.
Nick Parker: [Impersonating Cary Grant] Really. Who would have thought. My nanny, your butler.
Annie: [after Hallie surprises Elizabeth and Annie by arriving in London and showing up at their home before Elizabeth and Annie do] What are you doing here?
Hallie: It took us abound 30 seconds after you guys left for us to realize we didn’t want to lose you two again.
Elizabeth James: We?
Nick Parker: [walking in from another room] We. I made the mistake of not coming after you once, Lizzie. I’m not going to do that again no matter how brave you are.
Elizabeth James: And I suppose you just expect me to go weak at the knees, and fall into your arms and cry hysterically. And say we’ll just figure this whole thing out. A bi-continental relationship with our daughters being raised here and there. And. And, you and I just picking up where we left off and growing old together. And. And. C’mon Nick what do you expect? To live happily ever after?
Nick Parker: Yes. To all of the above. Except you don’t have to cry hysterically.
Elizabeth James: [With tears in her eyes] Oh, yes I do.
[he kisses her]
Nick Parker: You know, sometime if we’re ever really alone maybe we could talk about what happened between us. You know it’s all a bit hazy to me now. It ended so fast.
Elizabeth James: It started so fast.
Nick Parker: Well, that part I remember perfectly.
Elizabeth James: [after the limo pulls up to the end of an empty pier and everyone gets out] Where are we?
Nick Parker: This is where we’re eating?
Hallie: [Pointing to a 100+ foot yacht] No. Actually that’s where we’re eating.
Annie: She’s ours for the night.
Nick Parker: Wow. So, how exactly are we paying for this?
Annie: Well, we pooled our allowances.
Nick Parker: Yeah. Right. Annie?
Annie: Okay. Grandfather chipped in a bit.
Elizabeth James: Annie!
Annie: Okay. He chipped in a lot.
Hallie as Annie: Seeing all these wedding dresses, doesn’t it make you think about the “f” word?
Elizabeth James: The “f” word?
Hallie as Annie: My father!
Elizabeth James: [Hallie, as Annie, is underneath Elizabeth’s covers struggling to tell her about the switch] Annie!
Hallie as Annie: That’s where I have to go! I have to go see Annie!
Elizabeth James: Oh,I see, and where might Annie be?
Hallie as Annie: In Napa, with her father Nick Parker.
Annie: [Elizabeth and Hallie have arrived at the hotel to meet Nick and Elizabeth is drunk and Annie see her] She’s drunk! She’s never had more than one glass of wine her entire life and she chooses today to show up totally zonked!
Elizabeth James: [walking down the hall in the hotel] Hallie Parker!
[both girls exit from rooms across the hall from each other]
Elizabeth James: Oh, don’t do this to me. I’m already seeing double.
Hallie: Oh my god!
Annie: What?
Hallie: I have pierced ears.
Annie: No, no and no. Not happening. Sorry, wrong number. I won’t. I refuse.
Hallie: Then cutting your hair was a total waste. I mean, I got to camo with pierced ears and come home without them. Come on, get real.
Nick Parker: I told Hallie.
Meredith Blake: You did? And?
Nick Parker: She went ballistic. She started yelling in French. I didn’t even know she spoke French.
Hallie: [takes out a box of Oreo] Want one?
Annie: Oh, sure. I love Oreos. At home, I eat them with… I eat with peanut butter.
Hallie: You do? That is so weird.
[takes out a jar of peanut butter]
Hallie: So do I.
Annie: You’re kidding? Most people find that totally disgusting.
Hallie: I know. I don’t get it.
Annie: Me either.
『叁』 求电影中的经典英文对话,要长一点的对话,而不是一句
我以前正好收集过泰坦尼克号的经典对话,然后翻译了中文
--------------------------
1- ROSE: I love you Jack.
萝思:我爱你,杰克。
JACK: Don’t you do that. Don't your say your good-byes, not yet, do you understand me?
杰克:还不到说这个的时候。不要说再见,还没有到时间,你明白吗?
ROSE: I'm so cold.
萝思:我很冷。
JACK: Listen, Rose, you're gonna get out of here... you're going to go on and you're going to make babies and you’re gonna watch’em grow. You're gonna die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. D’you understand me?
杰克:萝思,你听我说,你会脱险的,你会继续活下去,还要生好多孩子,看着他们长大。你死的时候会是个高龄的妇人,躺在温暖的床上。不是这儿,不是今晚,也不是这么死。明白吗?
ROSE: I can't feel my body.
萝思:我的身体冻僵了。
Part B
JACK: Winning that ticket, Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose. I’m thankful.
杰克:萝思,赢得那张船票是我一生中最幸运的事情,是它让我见到了你,我是满心感激的,萝思,非常感激的。
JACK: You must...you must... you must do me this honor... you must promise me that you’ll survive... that you won’t give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
杰克:你要――你要――你一定要为我做这件事――你要保证活下去――你不能放弃――不管发生什么事情――不管多么绝望――萝思,现在就发誓,不放弃这个誓言。
ROSE: I promise.
萝思:我保证。
JACK: Never let go.
杰克:永不放弃。
ROSE: I promise. I will never let go, Jack. I'll never let go.
萝思:我保证,我不放弃,杰克,我永远不放弃。
2- And how do you take your caviar, sir?
先生,您怎么吃鱼子酱?
No caviar for me, thanks. Never did like it much.
不要,谢谢.我从不爱吃鱼子酱.
And where exactly do you live, Mr. Dawson?
道森先生,确切的说您住在那里呢?
Well, right now my address is the RMS Titanic. After that, I'm on God's good humor.
噢,现在我暂时住在邮船”泰坦尼克”号上.至于以后嘛,听天由命.
How is it you have the means to travel, Mr. Dawson?
那么您是怎么付得起旅费的呢,道森先生?
I work my way from place to place. Tramp steamers and such. But I won my ticket on Titanic here in a lucky hand at poker. A very lucky hand.
一路上我靠做工为生.比如在一些不定期货船上.不过这次我是打牌时凭一手好牌赢得了这张”泰坦尼克”号的船票.真是一手好牌!
All life is a game of luck.
生活就是一场赌博.
A real man makes his own luck, Archie. Right, Dawson?
亚奇,一个真正的男人懂得创造他自己的机会.不是吗,道森?
And you find that sort of rootless existence appealing, do you?
那么您觉得这种漂泊不定的生活很刺激,是吗?
Well, yes, ma'am, I do. I mean, I've got everything I need right here with me. I've got air in my lungs and a few blank sheets of paper. I mean, I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, or who I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up. Just the other I was sleeping under a bridge and now here I am, on the grandest ship in the world having champagne with you fine people.(to the waiter)I'll take some of that. I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.(he throws something at Cal, who catches it ,startled.)Here you go, Cal. To make each day count.
是的,夫人,我是这样想的. 我是说,在这儿有我需要的一切.我充满活力,来日方长. 你瞧,我喜欢清早醒来,全然不知新的一天将发生什么事,我会碰到什么样的人,或者我要到哪里去.就在前一夜我还睡在桥下,可是现在,在全世界最豪华的客轮上,我在与你们这些尊贵的人品着槟.(转向侍者)”我还是要些鱼子酱吧.我看生活就是一件难得的礼物,可不想浪费它.谁知道明天会怎样,世事难料啊.人们得学会随机应变.(他扔给凯尔什么东西, 凯尔接住了,十分诧异)来点吧, 凯尔.让每一天过的快活.
Well said, Jack.
说的好,杰克.
Here, here.
来,来…
To make it count.
让每一天快活.
『肆』 求英文原版电影的经典台词和内容简介(都要英文的)
Titanic (1997)
Sometimes love must triumph over disaster.
Starring: Leonardo DiCaprio, Kate Winslet, Billy Zane, Kathy Bates, Frances Fisher, Bernard Hill, Jonathan Hyde, Danny Nucci, Gloria Stewart, David Warner, Victor Garber, Bill Paxton
《泰坦尼克号》的简介
Director: James Cameron
Running Time: 189 minutes
Action, Drama, Romance
On DVD
Brock Lovett (Bill Paxton) is a somewhat ruthless treasure hunter searching for profit under the sea in the debris of the wrecked liner Titanic. In particular, he is searching for a necklace featuring an historic blue diamond that is rumoured to have sunk with the ship. He believes he is on the right track when his crew retrieves a safe in which he finds a sketch of a beautiful woman wearing the diamond. The drawing is shown on a TV news programme, and an old lady called Rose Dawson Calvert (Gloria Stewart) comes forward claiming that she is the woman in the drawing. When questioned by the treasure hunters, she tells them her story.
When she joined the Titanic for her maiden voyage Rose DeWitt Bukater (Kate Winslet), as she was known then, was 17 years old. Her mother (Frances Fisher) had good breeding but little money, so she was taking Rose to America to marry rich Cal Hockley (Billy Zane) - a match that Rose would rather have avoided. Attempting to commit suicide, she was saved by Jack Dawson (Leonardo DiCaprio), a raffish and charming third-class passenger. Jack and Rose started to spend time together, ultimately falling in love, in spite of the disapproval of both her mother and Hockley. Hockley would have done anything to prevent Jack seeing Rose, and falsely accused him of theft. However, the historic events that followed were to change everything.
Cameron's "Titanic" is justly recognised as something of a masterpiece. The film cost a phenomenal amount to make, and most of that spending is visible on screen. Everything about it looks sumptuous, and the effects that go into the sinking of the ship are grippingly realistic. The romantic thread is appealing enough, but its greater purpose is to make the effect of the tragedy more personal. Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio make a fine job of playing the young couple, although the romance is occasionally rather overdone and DiCaprio does struggle at times to give his character as written any real depth. Although the film is a personal romance set amidst a greater disaster story, it is also the story of Rose's life and the effect her experiences have had on her - and it largely succeeds on all counts.
精典台词
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I was screaming.
外表看,我是个教养良好的小姐,骨子里,我很反叛.
2.We’re the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我们是真他妈的走运极了.(地道的美国国骂)
3.There is nothing I couldn’t give you, there is nothing I would deny you, if you would not deny me. Open you’re heart to me.
如果你不违背我,你要什么我就能给你什么,你要什么都可以.把你 的心交给我吧.
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
读大学的目的是找一个好丈夫.(好像有些片面,但比较真实)
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you’re in the club.
只要你装得很有钱的样子他们就会跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本来就全靠运气。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what’s going to happen, or who I’m going to meet, where I’m going to wind up.
我喜欢早上起来时一切都是未知的,不知会遇见什么人,会有什么样的结局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don’t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you’re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我觉得生命是一份礼物,我不想浪费它,你不会知道下一手牌会是什么,要学会接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要让每一天都有所值。(※I like this one )
10.We’re women. Our choices are never easy.
我们是女人,我们的选择从来就不易。
11.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence)
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能给我们留一条生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他们所有的眼泪.死亡不再有,也不再有悲伤和生死离别,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
14.You’re going to get out of here. You’re going to go on and you’re going to make lots of babies and you’re going to watch them grow and you’re going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this.
你一定会脱险的,你要活下去,生很多孩子,看着他们长大.你会安享晚年,安息在温暖的床上,而不是今晚在这里,不是像这样的死去
『伍』 谁能给我外国电影的一些经典台词啊!
1.《阿甘正传》:
Life is like a box of chocolate, you never know what you will go to get to me ,I'll never forget this !
I wish I could have been there with you. Your were Jenny, I am not a smart man, but I know what is love. ---Forrest Gump.
"Death is a part of life" ----阿甘母亲在临终前对儿子说的话。
"where is my jenny?"------FORREST GUMP 当阿甘喊出这句话,让我不能控制的掉下眼泪。 至今仍然忘不了。 在这个社会,谁能象阿甘一样去爱。
2.《乱世佳人》: Tara! Home! I‘ll go home, and I‘ll think of some way to get him back. After all, tomorrow is another day.
3.《Titanic》: 《Titanic》中Jack死亡前的对白: Jack: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on. You're going to make lots of babies, and you're going to watch them grow. You' re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this. Do you understand me?
Rose: I can't feel my body. Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I'm thankful (crying) you must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you'll survive, that you won't give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless. Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go. Rose: I'll never let go, Jack. I'll never let go, I promise.
4.《兄弟连》: I remember my grandson asked me the other day, he said: "Grandpa, were you a hero in the great war?" "No," I replied,” But I served in a company of heroes." 有一天我的小孙子问我"爷爷,你是大战中的英雄吗?我回答:不......但我与英雄 们一同服役。"
5.《勇敢的心》: WILLIAM WALLACE:"Fight, and you may die. Run, and you'll live at least a while. And dying in your beds many years from now. Would you be willing to trade? All the days from this day to that, for one chance, just one chance, to come back here and tell our enemies that they may take our lives, but they'll never take our Freedom! Freedom——" 威廉华莱士:"是啊,如果战斗,可能会死。如果逃跑,至少还能活。年复一年,直 到寿终正寝。你们!愿不愿意用这么多苟活的日子去换一个机会,就一个机会!那就是回 来,告诉敌人,他们也许能夺走我们的生命,但是,他们永远夺不走我们的自由!" "我们的自由!!
6.《偷天陷阱》经典对白: Believe me, I was prepared for everything ,except you ---------Entrapment(偷天陷阱)
7.《四个婚礼和一个葬礼》: I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.
8.《大话西游》大话西游经典对白英文版 :once I let a true love slip away before my eyes, only to find myself regretting when it was too late, nothing in the world can be as painful as this, if the god wound give a chance ,I wound tell the girl I love the girl ,if our love have to be settled a time limit ,I wish it wound be ten hounds of years!
9.《天煞-地球反击战》又叫《Independence day》独立日:出自电影中,美国总统为号召全世界的人们一起抵抗外星人的侵略,而发表的一篇慷慨激昂的演讲,全文如下: Today we celebrate our independence day! Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. we will be united in our common interests......you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
10.《when Harry Met Sally》:《when Harry Met Sally》很经典的一部爱情戏剧:电影最后Harry在除夕夜向Sally的表白 And it's not because I'm lonely and it's not because it's New Year's Eve. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible! (我来这)不是因为我寂寞,也不是因为除夕夜。今晚我上这来,因为如果你知道了自己想和谁一起度过余生,你会希望余生开始得越早越好!
11.《罗马假日》:《罗马假日》结尾奥黛丽.赫本的一句台词 "Each in its own way was unforgettable. It would be difficult to.....Rome, by all means Rome. I will cherish my vivid here in memory, as long as l live."
12.《007》:占士邦的口头禅创吉尼斯记录 "Bond -- James Bond" It was the all-time most-famous movie phrase, the Guinness Book of Records declaring.
13.《City of Angels》: I would rather have had one breath of her hair, one kiss from her mouth, one touch of her hand, than eternity without it.
14.《初恋的回忆》: from初恋的回忆--a very moving film love is always patient and kind, it is never jealous. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense and it is not resentful. love takes no pleasure in other people's sins but in the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust , to hope and to enre, whatever comes!
15.《这个杀手不太冷》: No women, No kids. 体现专业杀手的敬业原则
《泰坦尼克号》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
《终结者》
"I\'ll be back!"
《英国病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that\'s all I\'ve wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
《空军一号》
“My family first”
《绿野仙踪》
"There\'s no place like home."
《卡萨布兰卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
《我不是天使》
It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.
《地狱的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
《鸭子汤》
I could dance with you’till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I’d rather dance with the cows’ till you came home.
《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don’t be stinchy,baby.
简-爱 :
简:您为什么对我讲这些?您和她(英格拉姆小姐)跟我有什么关系?您以为我穷,不好看,就没有感情吗?告诉你吧,如果上帝赐予我财富和美貌,我会让您难以离开我,就想我现在难以离开您。可上帝没有这样做,但我的灵魂能够同您的灵魂说话,仿佛我们都经过 坟墓,平等地站在上帝面前。
Why do you confide in me like this? What are you and she to me? You think that because I'm poor and plain, Ihave no feelings? I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you. But He did not. But my spirit can address yours, as if both have passed through the grave and stood before heaven equal.
简:让我走,先生。Let me go, sir.
罗切斯特:我爱你。我爱你!I love you. I love you!
简:别,别让我干傻事。No, don't make me foolish.
罗切斯特:傻事?我需要你,布兰奇(英格拉姆小姐)有什么?我知道我对她意味着什么,是使她父亲的土地变得肥沃的金钱。嫁给我,简 。说你嫁给我。
Foolish? I need you. What's Blanch to me? I know what I am to her. Money to manure her father's land with. Marry me, Jane. Say you marry me.
简:你是说真的?You mean it?
罗切斯特:你的怀疑折磨着我,答应吧,答应吧。(他把她搂在怀里,吻她。)上帝饶恕我,别让任何人干涉我,她是我的,是我的。
You torture me with your doubts.Say yes,say yes(He takes hersintoshis arm and kisser her.)God forgive me.And let no men meddle with me.She is mine.Mine.
简发现罗切斯特先生有个精神失常的妻子之后。After Jane finds out Mr. Rochester has an insane wife.
罗切斯特:总算出来了。你把自己关在房间里一个人伤心。一句责难的话也没有。什么都没有。这就是对我的惩罚?我不是有心要这样伤你,你相信吗?我无论如何也不会伤害你,我怎么办?都对你说了我就会失去你,那我还不如去死。
So come out at last.You shut yourself in your room and grieve alone. Not one word of reproach.Nothing.Is that to be my punishment? I didn't mean to wound you like this. Do you believe that?I wouldn't hurt you not for the world.What was I to do? Confess everything I might as well have lost my life.
简:你已经失去我了,爱德华。我也失去了您。You have lost me, Edward.And I've lost you.
罗切斯特:为什么跟我说这些?继续惩罚我吗?简,我已经受够了!我生平第一次找到我真正的爱,你不要把她拿走。
Why did you say that to me? To punish me a little longer? Jane, I've been though! For the first time I have found what I can truly love. Don't take if away from me.
简:我必须离开您。I must leave you.
『陆』 电影“她”里面的经典台词
I'm so happy I get to be next to you and look at the world through your eyes.
『柒』 求英文电影的经典台词分析
Jack:Listen, Rose. You`re going to get out of here. You`re going to go on. You`re going to make lots of babies, and you`re going to watch them grow. You`re going to die and old, an old lady in her warm bed, not here, not this night, not like this.
Do you understand me?
听着,ROSE。你会离开这儿。你会继续的活下去。你会有许多的孩子,你要看着他们长大,你会在很老很老的时候死去,死的时候也会躺在温暖的床上,不是这儿,不是今晚,不是像这样,你明白吗?
Rose: I can`t feel my body.
我全身都失去感觉了。
Jack: Winning that ticket (for Titanic at a poker game) Rose, was the best thing
that ever happened to me. It brought me to you, and I`m thankful (crying) you
must (shivering) ...you must ... do me this honor. Promise me that you`ll survive,
that you won‘t give up, no matter what happens, no matter how hopeless.
Promise me, now, Rose, and never let go of that promise, never let go.
ROSE,赢得这张船票是我发生在我身上最棒儿的事儿。它把我带给你,(哭着说)我很感谢……(颤抖地)你必须……必须帮我一个忙。答应我,你会活下去,你不能放弃,无论发生什么,无论如何绝望。答应我,现在,ROSE,不要让这个诺言随风,不让它随风。
Rose: I`ll never let go, Jack. I`ll never let go, I promise.
我答应你,JACK,我会实现我的诺应,我答应你。
『捌』 最经典的电影和电影对白是什么
《喜剧之王》尹天仇对柳飘飘说“我养你啊”
《情书》博子在雪地里说“你好吗?
我很好”
『玖』 急!,电影里的经典台词,中英文对应,(好的我会加分)
好莱坞十大经典电影台词
1、原文:“Bond,James Bond.”
Sean Connery,“Dr.No”
译文:“邦德,詹姆斯-邦德。”
演员、影片与年份:肖恩-康纳利,《No博士》,1962
2、原文:“Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,sshewalksintomine.”
Humphrey Bogart,“Casablanca”
译文:“世界上有那么多的城镇,城镇中有那么多的酒馆,她却走进了我的。”
演员、影片与年份:亨普瑞-鲍格特,《卡萨布兰卡》,1942
3、原文:“It’s not the men in your life that counts,it’s the life in your men.”
Mae West,“I’m No Angel”
译文:“并不是你生命中的男人有价值,而是你与男人在一起的生命。”
演员、影片与年份:米-怀斯特,《我不是天使》,1933
4、原文:“I’ll be back.”
Arnol Schwarzenegger,“The Terminator”
译文:“我会回来的。”
90年的宝贝儿阿诺德-施瓦辛格。
演员、影片与年份:阿诺德-施瓦辛格,《终结者》,1984
5、原文:“Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comˉfortable?.”
Jean Harlow,“Hell’s Angels”
译文:“假如我换一身更舒服的衣服你会觉得震惊吗?”
演员、影片与年份:琼-哈罗,《地狱天使》,1930
6、原文:“Life is like a box of chocolates:you never know what you’re gonna get.”
Tom Hanks,“Forrest Gump”
译文:“生活就像一盒巧克力:你永远不知道你会得到什么。”
演员、影片与年份:汤姆-汉克斯,《阿甘正传》,1994
7、原文:“I could dance with you’til the cows come home. On second thought,I’d rather dance with the cows until you came home.”
Groucho Marx,“Duck Soup”
译文:“我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我宁愿和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。”
演员、影片与年份:格罗克-马克思,《容易事》,1933
8、原文:“Frankly my dear,I don’t give a damn.”
Clark Gable,“Gone With The Wind”
译文:“坦白地说,我不在乎。”
演员、影片与年份:克拉克-盖伯,《飘》,1939
9、原文:“You talkin’to me?.”
Robert De Niro,“Taxi Driver”
译文:“你在跟我说话吗?”
演员、影片与年份:罗伯特-德尼罗,《计程车司机》,1976
劳勃迪尼诺练习耍酷拔枪时所说的台词。
10、原文:“Gimme a visky with a ginger ale on the side?and don’t be stinchy,beby.”
Greta Garbo,“Anna Christie”
译文:“给我一杯威士忌,里面兑一些姜味汽水。宝贝儿,别太吝啬了。”
演员、影片与年份:格利泰-嘉宝,《安娜-克里斯蒂》,1930
『拾』 急求·经典英文电影台词,对白
我让客人寄放锁匙好几年了
I've had customers leaving keys here for years
有时过几天就拿走
Sometimes they pick them up in a few days
有时几星期
Sometimes it takes a few weeks
大部份时候呢?
Well, what about most of the time?
大部份时候,锁匙留在瓶里
Most of the time, the keys stay in the jar
为什么留着它们?
Well why do you keep them?
应该扔掉算了
You should just throw them out
不行
No
我不能那么做
No I couldn't do that
为什么?
Why not?
要是我把它们扔掉
If I threw these keys away
那些门就会永远锁着
then those doors will be closed forever
这点不应该由我作主
And that shouldn't be up to me to decide
【凡事都有理由的】
我猜我只是在找理由
Guess I'm just looking for a reason
根据我的观察
Well, from my observations
不知道反倒更好
sometimes it's better off not knowing
有时根本就没有理由
and other times there's no reason to be found
凡事都有理由
Everything has a reason
【钥匙们的故事】
说说其他锁匙的故事好吗?
Will you tell me the stories behind those other keys?
为什么?
What for?
我只是好奇它们的来历
I just wondered how they all ended up here
挑一串
Pick one
那是几年前一对年青情侣的
Those belonged to a young couple a few years ago.
他们竟天真地相信
They were naive enough to believe
他们会共度余生
that they were gonna spend the rest of their lives together
后来怎样?
Well, what happened?
后来人生变迁
Life happened
世事变迁,光阴变迁
Things happened. Yeah, time happened
几乎一切都不外如是
It's pretty much always the case more or less
又或者其中一个跟别人跑了
Or maybe one of them ran off with someone else
或者感情淡了
Maybe the feelings just went away
这一串呢?
What about these?
那是一位老婆婆的
Those belonged to a little old lady
她的好朋友探访她时会来拿
Her best friend would pick them up and come to visit her
她留下锁匙后我就没再见过她
She dropped them off and I never saw her again
我猜…我的意思是,她很老了
I presumed, I mean, she was pretty old
我猜可能已经过世
I presumed she passed away or something
这一串呢?
What about these?
这一串是一个小伙子的
These keys used to belong to a young lad
来自英国曼曼彻斯特
from Manchester England
有抱负,有梦想
who made plans and had dreams
想从纽约开始
of running every marathon in this country
跑遍美国的马拉松
starting in New York
他打算把经历写成日志
He was going to write a journal about his experiences
结果却开了家小餐室
and ended up running a cafe.
后来锁匙交给一个俄国少女
Later they were given to a Russian girl
她喜欢收集锁匙
who loved collecting keys
和看夕阳
and watching sunsets
可惜她爱夕阳多过爱这串锁匙
Unfortunately, she loved sunsets more than the keys
最后消失在夕阳中
and ended up disappearing into one
【原地不动,也许那个人会回来找你】
你为什么不去找她?
Why didn't you go looking for her?
小时候
When I was little
我妈周末会带我去公园
me mum used to take me to the park on weekends
她说要是我迷路
She said if I ever got lost
就站定在一个地方,她会回来找我
I had to stay in one place so that she'd find me
行得通吗?
Does that work?
不大通
Not really
【有时候,我们需要借助一些东西帮我们看清和记住周遭发生的那些个事情】
你的监视器怎么了?
What's wrong with your camera?
不知道
Oh, I don't know
它这几天心情很差
It's been in a lousy mood these past few days
它对小偷没有阻喝作用吧?
It doesn't really keep people from stealing, does it?
没有
No
没什么用
Not really
但我喜欢有它在,因为…
But I like having it around, 'cause
它就像我的日记
for me it's like my diary
明白吗?
You know?
有时晚上我会翻带来看
Some nights, I watch the tapes back and
惊讶那么多事在我面前发生
I'm amazed at how much I've missed
而我居然什么都没看见
That's going on right in front of me
你一定有一大堆录影带
You must have a lot of tapes
我没有全部留着
I don't keep them all
不至于那么变态
I'm not that weird
只留精彩片段
Only the highlights
【再见,不想说什么】
该如何跟你不想失去的人说再见?
How do you say goodbye to someone you can't imagine living without?
我没说再见
I didn't say goodbye
我什么也没说
I didn't say anything
就这样走了
I just walked away
那一夜结束时
At the end of that night
我决定用最长的方式过马路
I decided to take the longest way to cross the street
【忙碌,可以让我忘记想念】
打两份工很累
Working two jobs is exhausting
但起码令我忙着
But at least it keeps me busy
更重要的是令我没时间想他
and most importantly, it keeps my mind away from him
【打算喝九杯的,原来八杯就可以让我醉了】
这是你的账单
Here's your check
才八杯?
Just eight?
我敢发誓我起码喝了九杯
I coulda sworn I had at least nine
没有,只喝了八杯
No, just eight
【攒钱买车,开到无处可去】
我想储钱买车
I'm trying to save up for a car
要去哪里?
Where are you going?
没有特定目的地,不过…
Well, I don't have any specific destination in mind, but
我要到处去,直到没地方可去
I'm just gonna go until I run out of places to go
真希望我也可以那样
I wish I could do that
【拿什么做筹码?】
拿一个白筹码
pick up a white chip.
它象征你有决心
You take it as a symbol of your intention
不会喝醉
to stay sober.
要是你
And if you
不小心又喝了
slip up and drink again
就必需回去再拿一个筹码
you got to come back and pick up another chip.
这一个是九十天的
This one is for ninety days.
我撑了那么久
I got that far.
就那么一次
Once.
看到这些白筹码吗,莉丝?
See all those white chips, Lizzie?
我是白筹码之王
I am the king of the white chip.
亲爱的谢洛米
Dear Jeremy.
我想起阿尼说的不醉筹码
I thought about what Arnie said about the sobriety chips,
如何把注意力集中在其他事情上
how to focus your attention on something else
以便戒瘾
in order to cure your addiction.
如果我有瘾,我会选择蓝莓批当筹码
If I was an addict, I'd choose blueberry pie as my chip.
【有的事写出来比较好】
为什么不打电话?
Why not pick up the phone?
有些事写出来比较好
Some things are better on paper.
是吗?
Oh you think so?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
这个嘛
Well, you know
听了你那天说的话
I listened to what you said the other day.
我想写封信给我老婆
So I'm trying to write a letter to my wife.
我们早就不再说话了
We don't talk to each other much anymore
我想试试你的方法
so I thought maybe I'd try your method.
【我已经不是你的谁了,你记住了么?我要重新开始】
妈的,阿尼!
Oh goddammit Arnie!
我们已经分居了!
We're, we're separated!
我不再跟你住了!
I don't live with you anymore!
不再跟你说话了!
I don't talk to you anymore!
你是我妈的老婆!
You are my goddamn wife!
我还是你妈的老公!
And I am still your goddamn husband!
不,你不是…
No, no you're not...
不再是了
Not anymore.
那么我是谁?
Well then what am I?
你谁也不是
You're nothing.
对我来说谁都不是
Nothing to me.
苏琳,求求你,求求你宝贝
Sue Lynne, please, please, please baby.
别这样,别这样对我
Don't do this, don't do this to me.
我爱你,我很爱你
I love you, I love you so much.
我只是,只是需要一点时间
I just, I just need a little more time.
妈的,阿尼!
Goddammit Arnie!
你该放手了
No, no you gotta let me go.
我再也受不了,你必需让我走
I can't do it anymore. You gotta let me go now.
我必需离开,重新开始
I'm gonna go, I'm restart my life
我要找份工作
and I'm gonna get me a job.
【你终于放手了,为什么我感觉那么疼?】
于是我们.尝试…
So we tried
以喝酒来找回爱情
drinking our way back into love.
但早上醒来总觉得没意思
But it never made sense in the morning.
于是我玩失踪
So I ran.
每次回来
And every time I came back,
他仍然在
he was here.
仍然为我疯狂
And he was still crazy about me.
你知道
You know,
我以前会幻想他死了
I used to daydream about him dying.
我觉得…
I thought it was the
只有那样才能摆脱他
only way I'd get clear of him.
你一定很恨他
You must have hated him.
我不恨他
I didn't hate him.
我只是希望他…
I just wanted him to
放开我
let go of me.
结果…
And...
现在他放手了
now that he has,
我只感到痛…
it hurts me more than
痛得肝肠寸断
anything else in the whole world.
【离开了,有什么会留下?】
不知道人们会记得阿尼什么
I wonder how people would remember Arnie
人一旦离开,就只留下
When you're gone, all that's left behind are the memories
为别人制造的回忆
you created in other people's lives
或是账单上的几道餐点
or just a couple of items on a bill
【要找的人不在了,就把钥匙丢了,不要再留恋吧】
那串锁匙还在吗?
You still have the keys?
在,我记得你说过
Yeah... I always remember what you said
千万不要扔掉
about never throwing them away, about never
永远不要把门关上,我还记得
closing those doors forever. I remember
有时就算你手上有锁匙
Sometimes, even if you have the keys
门还是打不开
those doors still
不是吗?
can't be opened, can they?
就算门没锁
Even if the door is open
你要找的人也可能不在了,卡雅
the person you're looking for may not be there, Katya
【爱结束的时候,梦也醒了】
梦始于夏天
It began in the summer
终结于次年春天
and was over by the following spring
当中有许多不开心的晚上
In between, there was as many unhappy nights
也有很多快乐的日子
as there were happy days
大多数发生在这家餐室
Most of them took place in this cafe
然后有一晚
And then one night
那扇门被大力关上,梦醒了
a door slammed and the dream was over
【有时候,去有的地方,是为了找曾经有过的那刹那的感觉】
我根本没想过你仍然会在这里
You know, I didn't even think you'd still be here
那你为什么来?
Why'd you come?
大概是想看看我还记不记得…
I guess I just wanted to see if I could remember
当时的感觉
what it felt like
【靠着直觉和运气,有时候就赌上了所有】
我总是被玩啤牌的人吸引
I've always been fascinated by card players
他们靠直觉与运气赌上一切
They risk everything on their instincts and their luck
【分不清白天和黑夜,我怎么还会失眠呢?】
在赌场工作时间太长会失去时间感
Working long hours in the casino makes you lose track of the time
我总分不清白天和黑夜
And I'm never sure whether it's day or night
不过起码不必担心失眠问题了
But at least I don't have to worry about my sleeping problem anymore
它不知怎的消失了
Somehow it's gone away
人人都可以做梦
We can all dream, Aloha
【因为怀念过去,所以总有时候会睡不着】
莱丝莉,你睡着了?
Hey Leslie, are you asleep?
没有
No
我念念不忘以前的好牌
I keep playing old poker hands in my head
你呢?
You?
也念念不忘…
Same
【连自己都未必信得过,别人又如何能去相信呢?】
相信别人,但一定要切牌
Trust everyone but always cut the cards
这是我爸教落最有用的真理
Best thing my father ever taught me
你知道什么意思吗?
You know what that means?
就是不要相信任何人
It means never trust anybody
你那么会观察别人…
If you're so good at reading people
为什么还会输?
Then why did I lose?
对啊
Yeah
因为你不可能永远都赢
Because you can't always win
你能击败对手,但不能击败运气
You can beat players but you can't beat luck
如果运势不佳
Sometimes your rhythm's off
看透别人还是会出差错
you read the person right but still do the wrong thing
因为你信任他们?
Because you trust them?
因为你连自己都信不过
Because you can't even trust yourself
【有时侯为了不寂寞,找个伴,所以编了个谎言】
我说我输清光,对吧?
I told you I lost everything back at Harlan's, didn't I?
对
Yeah
其实与事实有点出入
Well, that's not exactly how it went down
那场赌局我大获全胜
See, I beat that game on its ass, Beth
把他们打得落花流水
I knocked them off their feet
牌开得跟我预料的一样
The cards turned just like I knew they would
我完全看准我的对手
I read the other players just right
我把他们的钱都赢光了
I walked away with all their money
那么你骗了我
So you lied to me
或者我不想分给你
Maybe I didn't want to share
或者我想看你多易信人、多易呃
Maybe I just wanted to see how trusting and gullible you were
或者我只是想找个伴
Maybe I just wanted company. You know?
路程很长,白丝
It's a long ride, Beth
我不想一个人走
I didn't want to go alone