當前位置:首頁 » 電影題材 » 英文電影勵志語錄
擴展閱讀
新哥哥老婆韓國電影 2024-12-26 09:39:15
越南戰爭電影片血戰叢林 2024-12-26 09:38:31

英文電影勵志語錄

發布時間: 2022-03-03 13:37:45

① 英文電影經典台詞

20部經典英文電影對白
1.《亂世佳人》
Tomorrow is another day.
2.《泰坦尼克號》
Jack: "You must do me this honor... promise me you will survive... that you will never give up... no matter what happens... no matter how hopeless... promise me now, and never let go of that promise.
3.《007系列》
"Bond. James Bond."
4.《阿甘正傳》
Momma always said: "Life is like a box of chocolates, Forrest. You never know what you're gonna get."
Mother: It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.
Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
Forrest: Momma says that stupid is as stupid does.
5.《終結者》
"I'll be back!"
6.《英國病人》
We die, we die rich with lovers and tribes, tastes we have swallowed, bodies we have entered and swum up like rivers, fears we have hidden in like this wretched cave. I want all this marked on my body. We are the real countries, not the boundaries drawn on maps with names of powerful men. I know you will come and carry me out into the palace of winds, that's all I've wanted- to walk in such a place with you, with friends, on the earth without maps.
7.《空軍一號》
「My family first」
8.《羅馬假日》
I have to leave you now. I'm going to that corner there,and turn. You stay in car and drive away. Promise not to watch me go beyond the corner. Just drive away and leave me as I leave you.
Well, life isn't always what one likes, isn't it?
9.《綠野仙蹤》
"There's no place like home."
10.《卡薩布蘭卡》
Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
11.《我不是天使》
It』s not the men in your life that counts,it』s the life in your men.
12.《地獄的天使》
Would you be shocked if I changed into something more comfortable?
13.《鴨子湯》
I could dance with you』till the cows come home.On second thoughts,I』d rather dance with the cows』 till you came home.
14.《安娜·克里斯蒂》
Gimme a visky with ale on the side——and don』t be stinchy,baby.
15.《美夢成真》
The end ,is only the beginning.
16.《 Phenomenon》
「 Will you love me for the rest of my life?」
「 No, I'll love you for the rest of mine.」
17.《日出之前》
If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone or sharing something。
18.《四個婚禮一個葬禮》
--I thought you were gone.
--Without you,never
19.《教父》
Never let anyone know what you are thinking.
20.《美國派3》
Jim: Michelle, you're the one woman I want to be with and the woman I can't be without. I love you !
Michelle: Jim, I have trouble finding the words to tell you how I feel and I realize something. Love isn't just a feeling, Love is something you do. It's a dress, a visit to bandcamp, a speacial haircut. Jim you've give me everything I've ever wanted and It's my solemn vow to give everything I am to you.
具體分析:

背景介紹《警界雙雄》(Starsky&Hutch)是美國最新的警匪喜劇片,改編自20世紀70年代著名系列劇。故事發生在一個虛構的海濱城市「灣城」,主角是一對名叫斯塔奇(本·斯蒂勒飾)和哈金森(歐文·威爾遜飾)的警探搭檔,他們性格迥異卻同樣嫉惡如仇。面對勢力龐大的販毒集團,兩人鬧了不少笑話,不過最終取得了勝利。
下面這段對話發生在影片開頭,一具浮屍被沖到岸邊,由此揭開了整個案子的序幕。
語言點:1、「nexttoimpossible」直譯為「與不可能只差一點」,直白說就是「幾乎是不可能的」。「nextto」相當於「impossible」,英語中類似用「nextto」組成的片語很多。如.(路上沒什麼車,我很快就回家了。)再如,.(我在古玩市場上很便宜地買了這個花瓶。)但要注意如果是「nexttonone」,就不是「幾乎等於零」,而是說「不比任何人差,是最好的」。2、「ginger」的原意是姜。但「ginger」在英語中還有「有活力的、靈活的」之意。此外「ginger」還可做動詞用。「gingerup」意為「使某物充滿活力」。例如:Thepopmusicgingereptheparty.(流行音樂使得聚會充滿活力。)
順便講點題外話。粵語中有「夠姜」一詞,通常用來形容某人「狠辣,不易對付」等。英國導演蓋·里奇的黑幫片《Lock,StockandTwoSmokingBar-rels》,在香港即有「夠姜四小強」的譯法。這與英文中的「ginger」異曲同工,都是取姜本身的特性以做譬喻。3、「meatwagon」原意為「送肉食品的馬車」。但在美國俚語中有「救護車」的意思。現在已經沒法考證是哪個毫無同情心的傢伙最早使用的這個詞。《警界雙雄》中的斯塔奇是個按規則辦事、有時甚至顯得比較固執的警探。編劇在這里讓他使用「meatwagon」一詞,為這個角色平添了幾分生動。

Starsky:Nothing harder to solve than a floater. No prints, body usually bloated. It's next to impossible.
Hutchinson:All right, I say we push it out. Hope the current takes it to the next precinct.
Starsky:Hey, stop it.
Hutchinson:You gotta be very ginger.
Starsky:Hey!
Hutchinson:You point a gun at me? Okay. Fine, have it your way. Knock yourself out.
Starsky:All right, I'm just gonna call in the meat wagon.

http://..com/question/21113917

② 英語電影里那些勵志的句子

1、當幸福來敲門
You got a dream,you gotta protect it.People can』t do something themselves,they wanna tell you you can』t do it.If you want something,go get it.
不要別人告訴你該做什麼,有夢想,就得保護。他人做不成什麼事情,就跟你說你也做不成。如果你想要什麼,就要去爭取。
2、愛在黎明破曉前
If there』s any kind of magic in the world, it must be the attempt of understanding someone or share something.
如果世上真的有什麼奇跡,那麼一定是去理解他人和與人分享。
3、簡愛
I promise you, if God had gifted me with wealth and beauty, I would make it as hard for you to leave me now as it is for me to leave you.
告訴你吧,如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會讓您難以離開我,就像我現在難以離開您。——《簡·愛》
4、小婦人
Time erodes all such beauty, but what it cannot diminish… is the wonderful workings of your mind. Your humor, your kindness… and your moral courage.
時間可以吞噬一切,但它絲毫不能減少的是你偉大的思想,你的幽默,你的善良,還有你的勇氣
5、珍珠港
I was blessed to have you in my life. When I look back on these days, I』ll look and see your face.You were right there for me.
在我的生命中有你是多麼幸運,當我回憶過去, 眼前就會浮現你的臉龐 ,你總會在那守候著我
6、卡薩布蘭卡
I guess our love story will never be seen on the big wide silver screen, but it hurt just as badly when I had to watch you go.
我想,我們的故事永遠不會出現在銀幕上,可是當我看著你離去,我的心一樣的痛楚。
7、初戀50次
If you really love someone, the whole life will not be enough. You need time to know, to forgive and to love. All this needs a very big mind.
愛的次數不需多,只需真愛。真愛需要時間去經營,需要用心去了解,需要胸襟去包容。
8、公主日記
To be a princess, you have to believe you are one. You』ve got to walk the way you think a princess would walk. Smile and wave, and just have fun.
要想成為公主,你得相信自己就是一個公主。你應該像你所想像中的公主那般為人處世。高瞻遠囑,從容不迫,笑對人生。——《公主日記》

③ 電影經典台詞,英文的話最好是原文

「Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.」 -Humphrey Bogart,「Casablanca」

譯文:「世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的。」 亨普瑞-鮑格特,《卡薩布蘭卡》,1942

\"A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice Chianti\'
曾經有人想調查我。我就就著一些蠶豆和好酒,把他的肝臟吃掉了.

1. Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)

2. Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)

3. Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)

4. Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)

5. Have you given any thought to your future?(你有沒有為將來打算過呢)

6. You just stay away from me please.(求你離開我)

7. If you are ever in trouble, don』t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開)

8. It made me look like a ck in water.(它讓我如魚得水)

9. Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)

10. I was messed up for a long time.(這些年我一塌糊塗)

11. I don』t know if we each have a destiny, or if we』re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪)
以上出自《阿甘正傳》
1.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another. (堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人 。)
2.Remember, Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things and no good thing ever dies!(記著,希望是件好東西,沒准兒是件最好的東西,而且從沒有一樣好東西會消逝!)
3.Get busy living, Or get busy dying. (忙活,或者等死。)
這三條出自《肖申克的救贖》

④ 英文原版電影經典台詞

電影中的台詞都或多或少地展現了導演和編劇對人生、愛情乃至社會的思考,很多經典台詞甚至有些激勵人心的力量。分享幾句正能量的台詞。

1.來自《楚門的世界》

-Good morning, and in case I don't see you, good afternoon, good evening, and good night!

早上好!假如再也見不到你,就再祝你下午好,晚上好,晚安!

這句話真的非常有浪漫的色彩,一度被用來做個性簽名。

-The world may be full of cheating, however we never lack friends with a warm heart.

這個世界也許是假的,但並不缺少真心對待我們的人。

《楚門的世界》是一個被放大的我們的世界的寫照,楚門過著一個被安排好的,由謊言構建的一生,而我們的生活,讀書,結婚,工作,無不活在桎梏和安排之中,楚門在電影結束說出這句話,是對這個病態世界的和解。

-No scripts, no cue cards. It isn't always Shakespeare, but it's genuine. It's a life.

這節目沒有劇本、沒有提示卡。未必是傑作,但如假包換。是一個人一生的真實記錄。

我們的生活何嘗不是如此?

-Some birds aren't meant to be caged, thats all. Their feathers are just too bright…

許多鳥是不會被關住的,因為它們的羽毛太美麗了!

-You're going to the top Of this mountain, Broken legs and all.

你即使一拐一拐,也得爬上山頂。

⑤ 英語的電影 名字和經典語錄 。

直接搜索比這個方便

⑥ 求一些英語電影里的經典台詞

電影中,角色演繹的是電影里的人生,但台詞,卻說出了我們每個人的故事。

所以有人說「台詞,是電影的精華!透過它,我們才能領悟電影的真諦。」

台詞,還是文化背景的縮影,它有那種「一句話,就能說透一個時代」的力量。

台詞,是對生活的洞察、對生命的詮釋,也是給我們希望的強心劑。

所以今天鯨寶為大家帶來了一些出自經典電影的經典台詞,也許它們能在你迷茫或困頓的時候,給你帶去希望。

兄弟連

Band of Brothers

▌You played put your happiness, but on a piano that was not infinite! I learned to live that way.

在有限的鋼琴上,我自得其樂,我過慣那樣的日子。

▌But 2000 people at a time, and there were wishes here.

這艘船每次只載客兩千,既載人,又載夢想。

⑦ 求10句外國電影的經典台詞,要包括電影名和中英文

1、All life is a game of luck

生活本來就全靠運氣

——《泰坦尼克號》

2、I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it。You neverknow what hand you're going to get dealt next。You learn to take lifeas it comes at you

我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局

——《泰坦尼克號》

3、Nothing destroys like poverty

沒有什麼比貧窮更能摧毀意志的了

——《泰坦尼克號》

4、Everyone here is innocent, don't you know

這里每個人都是無辜的,你還不知道吧

——《肖申克的救贖》

5、Prison is not a fairytale world,and the days pass like this。Prison life is like routine。Besides,it's routine

監獄不是童話世界,日子就這樣一天天過去。監獄生活就像例行公事,除此之外,還是例行公事。

——《肖申克的救贖》

6、People should have a skill。I almost forgot。I can't take this from you。The way to be saved is in it

人應該有一技之長。差點忘了,我不能從你這兒帶走這個,得救之道,就在其中

——《肖申克的救贖》

7、Anyway,people just have to choose one from the other,busy living or busy dying

反正人只要二選一,忙著活,或忙著死

——《肖申克的救贖》

8、A strong man can only save himself,a great man can save others

堅強的人只能救贖自己,偉大的人才能拯救他人

——《肖申克的救贖》

9、Hope is a good thing,maybe the best thing。Hope always has hope

心懷希望是一件好事,也許是最好的事,心懷希望就永遠有希望

——《肖申克的救贖》

10、Life was like a box of chocolate,you never know what you're gonna get。

人生就像一盒巧克力,你永遠不知道會嘗到哪種滋味。

——《阿甘正傳》

⑧ 50句英語經典正能量電影台詞

1、you know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.

你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。

2、hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. and no good thing ever dies.

希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

3、there is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. that's yours.

那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。

4、i guess it comes down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.

生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。

5、it takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.

強者自救,聖者渡人。

6、hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝。

fear can hold you prisoner. hope can set you free.

恐懼讓你淪為囚犯,希望讓你重獲自由。

7、old life blown away in the blink of an eye ,nothing left but all the time in the world to think about it.

一瞬間,過去的一切都離你而去,剩下的只有回憶。

——《泰坦尼克號》

1、there is nothing i couldn't give you, there is nothing i would deny you, if you would not deny me. open you're heart to me.

如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以,把你的心交給我吧.。

2、we're women. our choices are never easy。

我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。

3、don't you do that, don't say your good-byes.

別那樣,不說再見,堅持下去。

4、you jump ,i jump.

生死相隨。

5、when you got nothing, you got nothing to lose.

當你一無所有,你沒有什麼可以失去。

6、to make each day count.

要讓每一天都有所值。

——《阿甘正傳》

1、you have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

放下包袱,繼續前進。

2、i am a man of my word.

我是信守承諾的人。

3、it was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. there was a million sparkles on the river.

就像太陽在落山前映射在河口上,有無數的亮點在閃閃發光。

4、if there is anything you need, i will not be far away.

只要你需要,我就在這里。

5、we all have a destiny .nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

我門都有自己的命運 沒有什麼是隨隨變變發生的 它都是計劃的一部分。

6、you are no different than anybody else is.

你和別人沒有任何的不同。

7、i'm not a smart man ,but i know what love is.

我並不聰明,但我知道什麼是愛情。

8、if you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。

9、mirackes happen every day.

奇跡每天都會發生。

10、life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。

11、you got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

在你前進前必須先甩掉過去。

12、death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。

——《速度與激情》

1、couldn't slow down so we had to crash it.

絕不放慢速度,寧願粉身碎骨。

2、i never feared death or dying,i only fear never trying.

我從不害怕死亡,只害怕無疾而終。

3、life is simple.you make choices and you don't look back.

人生很簡單,做了決定就不要後悔。

4、she survived. she's in hell for a walk, stronger.

她活了下來。 她在地獄走一遭,變得更堅強了。

5、want to catch the big fish, deep water to get.

想釣大魚,得到深水去。

6、some things you just have to take on faith.

有時你只需依靠信念。

7、i am whatever i am,only god can judge me.

我就是我,只有上帝才能對我指指點點。

⑨ 出自英語電影里的勵志名言

life was like a box of chocolate, you mever know what you arebgpnna get
這是阿甘正傳里的經典台詞

⑩ 求一些勵志的英文電影的經典句子或英文歌曲的勵句子

乖乖女是大明星
中全是勵志歌曲,可以看一下
主角是孟漢娜 歌很清純勵志