❶ 《小豬佩奇》中的英語句子有哪些
1.Muddy puddles
翻譯:泥濘的水坑
2. If you jump in muddy puddles, you must wear your boots.
翻譯:如果你要跳到泥坑裡,你必須穿上靴子。
3. Peppa likes to look after her little brother, George.
翻譯:佩奇喜歡照顧她的弟弟喬治。
4. Peppa and George are having a lot of fun.
翻譯:佩奇和喬治玩得很開心。
5.Having a lot of fun.
翻譯:玩兒得很開心
6.Can you clean up your toys?
翻譯:你能把玩具收起來嗎?
7. If you want to play outside, you must finish your homework first. 翻譯:如果你想要出去玩,你必須先完成作業。
8.How high can you jump?
翻譯:你能跳多高?
9.Are you having fun?
翻譯:好玩嗎?
10. Can you spot the differences between these two pictures?
翻譯:你能找到這兩幅畫的不同嗎?
(1)兒童電影英文句子擴展閱讀
《小豬佩奇》,又名《粉紅豬小妹》,英文名為《Peppa Pig》,是由英國人阿斯特利(Astley )、貝克(Baker )、戴維斯(Davis)創作、導演和製作的一部英國學前電視動畫片,也是歷年來最具潛力的學前兒童品牌。
故事圍繞小豬佩奇與家人的愉快經歷,幽默而有趣,藉此宣揚傳統家庭觀念與友情,鼓勵小朋友們體驗生活。
由英國E1 Kids於2004年5月31日發行首播後,其動畫片已於全球180個地區播放,現已播出6季;中國中央電視台少兒頻道也在熱播之中,極簡的動畫風格,幽默的對話語調。
深具教育意義的故事情節,不僅能讓學齡前兒童學習知識,更能讓小朋友們從小養成良好的生活習慣體驗生活,深受全球各地小朋友們以及其家長們的喜愛。
❷ 精靈鼠小弟1英文佳句
1.《精靈鼠小弟》中的10句經典英文句子有哪些
Snowbell: Didn't your mother warn you that you shouldn't go out into Central Park at night? Smokey: My mother was the reason you shouldn't go out into Central Park at night.Mrs. Keeper: Mr. and Mrs. Little, we try to discourage couples from adopting outside of their own。
species. It rarely works out.Stuart Little: I'm not just a mouse. I'm a member of this family.Monty, the Mouth: Pretty funny? I'm gonna wet my fur! A MOUSE WITH A PET CAT!Snowbell: Thank-you Mister Smokey sir, how could I ever think you?Snowbell: Tinkerbell! Ha Ha, He called me Tinkerbell! You're a funny guy!Monty, the Mouth: Oh well, beggars can't be choosers. Load me up and light a match!Smokey: And I have an empty stomach! Now, get that mouse!Snowbell: How'd you like to rub it from the INSIDE, mouse-boy?Mr. Stout: Taxi! What does a mouse have to do to get a cab in this city?1.【作品介紹】: 《精靈鼠小弟》是美國作家E·B·懷特(1899—1985)所著的三部被譽為「二十世紀讀者最多、最受愛戴的童話」之一。好萊塢根據本書改編的電影,讓倔強而可愛的鼠小弟征服了全世界。
2.【內容簡介】: 利特爾家的第二個孩子斯圖爾特生下來只有兩英寸高,模樣活脫脫就是一隻小老鼠。這位老鼠小弟心地善良、聰明伶俐,一家人里頭,除了那隻名叫「野茉莉」的貓,沒有不喜歡它的。
斯圖爾特最要好的朋友是寄居在他們家的小鳥瑪加洛,為了讓美麗的瑪加洛不受「野茉莉」的欺負,鼠小弟可真是鼓足了勇氣,動足了腦筋。他發誓要把瑪加洛找回來,於是開動玩具車就上了路。
一路上,險情趣事層出不窮,鼠小弟歷盡千辛萬苦……鼠小弟最後到底有沒有找到瑪加洛呢?你一定猜不著。好萊塢根據本書改編的電影,讓倔強而可愛的鼠小弟征服了全世界。
3.【電影與原著的差異】: 1.由於原著發表於二戰期間,故,看起來似乎更悲觀,如與小女孩的邂逅、瑪格羅的失蹤等地方。電影中關於斯圖亞特與瑪格羅的相別就很有美感; 2.戰爭時期,政治掛帥。
原作中,斯圖亞特就發表過關於「世界政府」的言論(這個世界亂糟糟,就是因為沒有一個世界政府。言下之意,莫非美國……?) 3.原作描寫的更像童話世界,從小女孩的身材(世界不止有一個矮小的斯圖亞特!)、斯圖亞特是人類的血親等地方可以有自己的體會; 4.大世界與小世界的格局:原作中的小世界格局是:雪鈴與斯圖亞特對敵到底。
4.【作品評價】: 來自孤兒院的小老鼠斯圖爾特來到了對他來說像天堂一般的利特一家,並成為這個大家庭中的一員。但斯圖爾特的主人身份總是受到威脅,寵物大白貓對這個新來的老鼠主人充滿敵意,感到自己貓的尊嚴受到嚴重挑戰;而利特家的小主人喬治也對這個小兄弟沒有太多好感,小老鼠的命運如何?大明星與動畫小老鼠配合得天衣無縫,營造出溫馨的中產階級家庭生活氣氛。
5.【作者簡介】: E·B·懷特(1899-1985),美國當代著名散文家、評論家,以散文名世,「其文風冷峻清麗,辛辣幽默,自成一格」。生於紐約蒙特弗農,畢業於康奈爾大學。
作為《紐約客》主要撰稿人的懷特一手奠定了影響深遠的 「《紐約客》文風」。懷特對這個世界上的一切都充滿關愛,他的道德與他的文章一樣山高水長。
除了他終生摯愛的隨筆之外,他還為孩子們寫了三本書:《斯圖爾特鼠小弟》(又譯《精靈鼠小弟》)、《夏洛的網》與《吹小號的天鵝》,同樣成為兒童與成人共同喜愛的文學經典。
2.精靈鼠小弟1的英文故事梗概
The adventures of a heroic and debonair stalwart mouse named Stuart Little with human qualities, who faces some comic misadventures while searching for his lost bird friend and living with a human family as their child. Written by Anonymous
When the Littles go to an orphanage to adopt a new family member, their son, George, insists on a little brother as opposed to a big one. His request is honored more literally than he ever imagined when a charming young mouse named Stuart is chosen. While George is disappointed and initially unwelcoming to his new brother, the family cat, Snowbell, is even less enthusiastic at the prospect of having a mouse as his "master" and plots to get rid of him. Against these difficulties, Stuart resolves to face them with as much pluck, love and courage as he can muster. In doing so, he shows his beloved new family that great things can truly come in small packages. Written by Kenneth Chisholm {[email protected]}
A movie based on the story by children's author about a mouse who is adopted by the Little family, and his adventures trying to become an accepted member of the family. He fights to gain his Brother's affection, and to stay, which is against the family cat's wishes. Written by [email protected]
Stuart is a mouse who is adopted into a human family. His new parents are sure thrilled with him, but everyone is not. Through a series of adventures he eventually gains the love of his big brother, acceptance by the extended Little family and even the grudging tolerance of the family cat. Written by {[email protected]}
3.求幫忙寫一篇【精靈鼠小弟】電影的英文簡介,100詞以內
A movie based on the story by children's author about a mouse who is adopted by the Little family, and his adventures trying to become an accepted member of the family. He fights to gain his Brother's affection, and to stay, which is against the family cat's wishes.
The adventures of a heroic and debonair stalwart mouse named Stuart Little with human qualities, who faces some comic misadventures while searching for his lost bird friend and living with a human family as their child.
若滿意 請採納
4.精靈鼠小弟英文簡介100字以內
The elves mouse is the American writer e. B Wright (1899-1985) by three is known as "the twentieth century readers with the most beloved of fairy tales. The second child's home Stewart was born two inches tall, character is like a little mouse. The little mouse kind-hearted, smart, family, except the name "jasmine" wild cats, did not like it. Stewart's best friend is living in their home for the bird, to let maacah the beautiful for manasseh by "jasmine" bullying, mouse's screwed up the courage, move the brain. He vowed to tamar, then back to Mr Started on a toy car. Along the way, danger fun emerge in endlessly, mouse experienced difficulty。
What have you found any mouse last manasseh with los? You must guess. According to the Hollywood movie 《精靈鼠小弟》是美國作家E·B·懷特(1899--1985)所著的三部被譽為「二十世紀讀者最多、最受愛戴的童話」之一。 利特爾家的第二個孩子斯圖爾特生下來只有兩英寸高,模樣活脫脫就是一隻小老鼠。
這位老鼠小弟心地善良、聰明伶俐,一家人里頭,除了那隻名叫「野茉莉」的貓,沒有不喜歡它的。斯圖爾特最要好的朋友是寄居在他們家的小鳥瑪加洛,為了讓美麗的瑪加洛不受「野茉莉」的欺負,鼠小弟可真是鼓足了勇氣,動足了腦筋。
他發誓要把瑪加洛找回來,於是開動玩具車就上了路。一路上,險情趣事層出不窮,鼠小弟歷盡千辛萬苦……鼠小弟最後到底有沒有找到瑪加洛呢?你一定猜不著。
好萊塢根據本書改編的電影,讓倔強而可愛的鼠小弟征服了全世界。
❸ 哪五部適合12歲看的英文電影,並把其中的經典單詞,片語,句子各五個.
哪五部適合12歲看的英文電影,並把其中的經典單詞,片語,句子各五個.
霍位元人,復仇者聯盟,指環王,銀河護衛隊,分歧者
求五部英文電影里的經典句子
《阿甘正傳》
Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you』re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料)
Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解為傻人有傻福)
Miracles happen every day. (奇跡每天都在發生)
Death is just a part of life, something we』re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事)
Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不離)
復仇者聯盟中的五個經典單詞,五個經典片語,五個經典句子?
人除非世界末日到了,否則我們的日子還需要繼續過。
們本應仰望天空,看見希望,而我首先就要奪走希望。
其實你們骨子裡充滿奴性,早晚都會屈服於你們的統治者。
我們和你無冤無仇!螞蟻和你的鞋也無冤無仇!這么說你想踩死我們?
自由是生命中最大的謊言!
英文電影中的20個單詞和10個句子
台詞?
一部適合中學生看的英文電影中的二十句短1點的經典台詞
推薦阿甘正傳,中英輪辯凱對照台詞見附件。
如果看不到附件,請用電腦訪問。
下載附件後,用記事本開啟,就可以看到台詞,選擇需要的部分即可。
經典英文電影句子
2007-11-2 | 經典英文電影句子收藏
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn. 坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t
refuse. 我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don』t understand!I
coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.
I
could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am. 你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民!(《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore. 托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩灶櫻斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day. 來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up. 好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you. 願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night. 系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me? 你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11,I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning. 我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示臘喚錄》1979)
12,Made it,Ma!Top of the world! 好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
13,I』m as mad as hell,and I□ not going to take this anymore! 我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
14,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship. 路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
15,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
16,I am big!It』s the pictures that got *** all. 我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
17,Show me the money! 讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
18,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』. 彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
19,You can』t handle the truth! 你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
20,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
21,After all,tomorrow is another day! 畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
22,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
23,I』ll be back. 我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
24,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. 現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
25,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get. 媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
26,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
27,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars. 噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
28,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
29,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk? 你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
30,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
31,There』s no crying in baseball! 在棒球運動中沒有哭泣! (《紅粉聯盟》1992)
32,A boy』s best friend is his mother. 一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。 (《驚魂記》1960)
33,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good. 沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
34,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer. 親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
35,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again. 上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
36,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you? 羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
37,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine. 世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
38,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet! 等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
39,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers. 我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
40,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make. 快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
41,I feel the need--the need for speed! 我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
42,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary. 人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
3部英文電影的30個經典句子
《肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birds are not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.I guess it es down to a simple choice:get busy living or get busy dying.
譯文:生命可以歸結為一種簡單的選擇:要麼忙於生存,要麼趕著去死。
3.It takes a strong man to save himself, and a great man to save another.
譯文:強者自救,聖者渡人
4.Hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.
譯文:希望是美好的,也許是人間至善,而美好的事物永不消逝
5.Fear can hold you prisoner,hope can set you free.
譯文:怯懦囚禁靈魂,希望還你自由.
6.These walls are kind of funny like that. First you hate them, then you get used to them. Enough time passed, get so you depend on them. That`s institution alized.
譯文:監獄里的高牆實在是很有趣。剛入獄的時候,你痛恨周圍的高牆;慢慢地,你習慣了生活在其中;最終你會發現自己不得不依靠它而生存。 這就是體制化。
7.The funny thing is, on the outside, I was an honest man, straight as an arrow. I had to e to prison to be a crook.
譯文:搞笑的是,在外頭,我剛正不阿。我得到監獄里來才能當個壞人。
8.I hope the Pacific is as blue as it has been in my dream.
譯文:我希望太平洋的海水像我夢中那般的藍。
9.The sun in the head, like a free man.
譯文:陽光灑肩頭,仿若自由人。
10.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch. That's yours. Hope.
譯文:有些東西在內心,不能到達,不能觸控,只屬於你。
那就是——希望。
求5部英文電影中的5句經典台詞、每部電影5句經典台詞
Mankind, that word should have new meaning for all of us today. We can't be consumed by our petty differences anymore. We will be united in our mon interests.....you will once again be fighting for our freedom. Not from tyranny, oppression or persecution. But from annihilation. We're fighting for our right to live, to exist......as the day when the world declared in one voice "We will not go quietly into the night. We will not vanish without a fight. We're going to live on. We're going to survive." Today we celebrate our independence day!
人類這個詞,一天賦予了我們全新的意義.大家別在為小的分歧而耗神,應為我們共同的利益團結起來...你們要再次為自由而戰,不是抵抗暴君壓制和迫害,而是為生存而戰,為我們生存的權利而戰......而是全世界用同一個聲音宣布 " 我們不會束手無策,靜坐代斃.我們將會活下去,我們將會生存."的日子.今天,我們慶祝獨立日!
——Independence Day(《 獨立日》)
J: Which of the cities that you visited did your Highness enjoy the most?
A: Each in its own way was unfettable. It would be difficult to ...Rome. By all means, Rome. I will cherish my visit here in memory, as long as I live!
記者:公主殿下對所訪問的城市中印象最深的是哪一個呢?
安妮公主:每一個城市都各具特色而令人難忘,很難...羅馬,無疑是羅馬.我會珍惜在這里的記憶,直到永遠!
——Roman Holiday(《羅馬假日》)
If God had gifted me with some beauty and much wealth, I should have made it as hard for you to leave me, as it is now for me to leave you. I am not talking to you now through the medium of custom, conventionalities, nor even of mortal flesh: it is my spirit that addresses your spirit; just as if both had passed through the grave, and we stood at God's feet, equal — as we are! '
如果上帝賜予我財富和美貌,我會使你難於離開我,就像現在我難於離開你。上帝沒有這么做,而我們的靈魂是平等的,就彷彿我們兩人穿過墳墓,站在上帝腳下,彼此平等——本來就如此!」
----《Jane Eyre》(《簡愛》)
Edward Cullen:And so the lion fell in love with the lamb
Isabella Swan:What a stupid lamb.
Edward Cullen:What a sick, masochistic lion.
愛德華: 這么說,獅子愛上了羔羊……
貝拉: 多愚蠢的羔羊啊。
愛德華:多霸道而變態的獅子啊。
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
I *** ella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
Edward:Good.
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you.
貝拉:現在我害怕了。
愛德華:是嗎。
貝拉: 我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你
Isabella Swan: You know,Everybody's staring.
Edward Cullen: Not that guy. No he just looked. Breaking all the rules now anyways.
貝拉:你知道,大家都在看我們。
愛德華:他不算……不,他只是在看。我現在已不懼一切打破規則,反正我已經要下地獄了。
Edward Cullen: That's what you dream about? Being a monster?
Isabella Swan: I dream about being with you forever.
愛德華:那就是你所夢想的嗎?成為怪物?
貝拉:我夢想的是永遠的跟你在一起。
-------《ilight》
I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what』s going to happen, or who I』m going to meet, where I』m going to wind up. 我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
I figure life is a gift and I don』t intend on wasting it. You never know what hand you』re going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it es at you. 我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
To make each day count. 要讓每一天都有所值。
We』re women. Our choices are never easy. 我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
.You jump, I jump. (another touching sentence) 你跳,我就跳.
Will you give us a chance to live? 能不能給我們留一條生路?
God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be no more death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be any more pain, for the former world has passed away. 上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣.
--------《泰坦尼克》
英文電影中的經典名詞
名詞還是台詞啊~???
1,Frankly,my dear,I don』t give a damn.
坦白說,親愛的,我一點也不在乎。(《亂世佳人》1939)
2,I』m going to make him an offer he can』t refuse.
我會給他點好處,他無法拒絕。(《教父》1972)
3,You don』t understand!Icoulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I could』ve been somebody,instead of a bum, which is what I am.
你根本不能明白!我本可以獲得社會地位,我本可以是個競爭者,我本可以是任何有頭有臉的人而不是一個毫無價值的遊民! (《碼頭風雲》1954)
4,Toto,I』ve got a feeling we』re not in Kansas anymore.
托托,我想我們再也回不去堪薩斯了。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
5,Here』s looking at you,kid.
就看你的了,孩子。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
6,Go ahead,make my day.
來吧,讓我也高興高興。(《撥雲見日》1983)
7,All right,Mr.DeMille,I』m ready for my close-up.
好了,德米勒先生,我已經准備好拍攝我的特寫鏡頭了。(《日落大道》1950)
8,May the Force be with you.
願原力與你同在。(《星球大戰》1977)
9,Fasten your seatbelts. It』s going to be a bumpy night.
系緊你的安全帶,這將是一個顛簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)
10,You talking to me?
你是在和我說話嗎?(《計程車司機》1976)
11、原文:「Would you be shocked if I changed into something more fortable?」
出處:瓊·哈羅(Jean Harlow),《地獄天使》Hell's Angels,1930
譯文:「假如我換一身更舒服的衣服你會覺得震驚嗎?」
12,I love the *** ell of napalm in the morning.
我喜歡聞彌漫在清晨空氣中的汽油彈味道。(《現代啟示錄》1979)
13,Love means never having to say you』re sorry.
愛就是永遠不必說對不起。(《愛情故事》1970)
14、原文:「I could dance with you'til the cows e home. On second thought, I'd rather dance with the cows until you came home.」
出處:格羅克·馬克思(Groucho Marx),《容易事》Duck Soup,1933
譯文:「我可以和你一起跳舞直到母牛回家。如果再想想,我寧願和母牛一起跳舞直到你回家。」
15、原文:「You talking'to me?」
出處:羅伯特·德尼羅,《出租汽車司機》Taxi Driver,1976
譯文:「你在跟我說話嗎?」
16、原文:「Gif me a visky, ginger ale on the side, and don'be stingy, baby.」
出處:葛麗泰·嘉寶,《安娜·克里斯蒂》Anna Christie,1930
譯文:「給我一杯威士忌,裡面兌一些姜味汽水。寶貝兒,別太吝嗇了。」
17、原文:「life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get.」
出處:湯姆·漢克斯,《阿甘正傳》Forrest Gump,1994
譯文:「生活就像一盒巧克力:你永遠不知道你會得到什麼。」
18,Made it,Ma!Top of the world!
好好去做吧,站在世界之巔!(《殲匪喋血戰》1949)
19,I』m as mad as hell,and I』m not going to take this anymore!
我瘋狂得如同地獄中的惡魔,我不會再這樣繼續下去了!(《電視台風雲》1976)
20,Louis,I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship.
路易斯,我認為這是一段美好友誼的開始。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
21、原文:「It's not the men in your life that counts, it's the life in your men.」
出處:米·威斯特(Mae West),《我不是天使》I'm No Angel,1933
譯文:「並不是你生活中的男人有價值,而是你與男人在一起的生活。」
22,Bond.James Bond.
邦德,詹姆士邦德。(《諾博士》1962)
23,There』s no place like home.
沒有一個地方可以和家相提並論。(《綠野仙蹤》1939)
24,I am big!It』s the pictures that got *** all.
我是巨大的!是這些照片讓我變得渺小了。(《日落大道》1950)
25,Show me the money!
讓我看到錢!(《甜心先生》1996)
28,Play it,Sam. Play』As Time Goes By』.
彈這首,山姆,就彈「時光流逝」。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
29,You can』t handle the truth!
你不能操縱事實!(《義海雄風》1992)
30,I want to be alone.我想一個人呆著。(《大飯店》1932)
31,After all,tomorrow is another day!
畢竟,明天又是新的一天!(《亂世佳人》1939)
33,I』ll have what she』s having.我會擁有她所擁有的。(《當哈里遇上薩莉》1989)
37,I』ll be back.
我會回來的。(《終結者》1984)
38,Today,I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth.
現在,我想我是這個世界上最幸運的人。(《揚基的驕傲》1942)
40,Mama always said life was like a box of chocolates. You never know what you』re gonna get.
媽媽說生活就像一盒巧克力,你永遠都不知道你會得到什麼。(《阿甘正傳》1994)
43,We』ll always have Paris.我們永遠都懷念巴黎(那段美好的時光)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
46,Oh,Jerry,don』t let』s ask for the moon.We have the stars.
噢,傑瑞,不要再乞求能得到月亮了,我們已經擁有星星了。(《揚帆》1942)
48,Well,nobody』s perfect.人無完人。(《熱情似火》1959)
51,You』ve got to ask yourself one question:〃Do I feel lucky?〃Well,do ya,punk?
你應該問你自己一個問題:「我是幸運的嗎?」快點去做,年輕人,無知的年輕人。(《警探哈里》1971)
52,You had me at〃hello.〃當你說「你好」的那一刻起就擁有我了。(《甜心先生》1996)
54,There』s no crying in baseball!
在棒球運動中沒有哭泣!(《紅粉聯盟》1992)
56,A boy』s best friend is his mother.
一個男孩最好的朋友是他的母親。(《驚魂記》1960)
57,Greed,for lack of a better word,is good.
沒有比「貪婪」更好的詞語了。(《華爾街》1987)
58,Keep your friends close,but your enemies closer.
親近你的朋友,但更要親近你的敵人。(《教父II》1974)
59,As God is my witness,I』ll never be hungry again.
上帝為我作證,我不會再讓自己挨餓了。(《亂世佳人》1939)
63,Mrs.Robinson,you』re trying to seceme.Aren』t you?
羅賓遜太太,你是在引誘我,對嗎?(《畢業生》1967)
67,Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world,she walks into mine.
世界上有那麼多的城鎮,城鎮中有那麼多的酒館,她卻走進了我的(酒館)。(《卡薩布蘭卡》1942)
71,Wait a minute,wait a minute.You ain』t heard nothin』yet!
等一會兒,等一會兒。你肯定聽到了什麼!(《爵士歌手》1927)
75,I have always depended on the kindness of strangers.
我總是非常依賴陌生人的仁慈。(《慾望號街車》1951)
83,Listen to them. Children of the night. What music they make.
快點來聽!黑夜中孩子的聲音是他們締造的美妙音樂。(《吸血鬼》1931)
94,I feel the need-the need for speed!
我感到一種需要,一種加速的需要!(《壯志凌雲》1986)
95,Carpe diem. Seize the day,boys. Make your lives extraordinary.
人生就應該是快樂的,要抓住每一天,孩子們。讓你們的生活變得非凡起來。(《死亡詩社》1989)
100,I』m king of the world!我是世界之王!(《泰坦尼克號》1997)
英文電影《艾爾文與花栗鼠》中五個經典句子
everybody take a lookaround,at my dad out in thecrowd
大家看看周圍,我爸爸在人群中
Even the most perfect(precious) gem can not pare your beaties.
即使是世界上完美的寶石也無法襯托出你的美麗
Alvin:Come,「Rules」 is my Middle name~~
艾爾文:拜託,「規矩可是我的小名」
女醫生:He is my son Miles.他是我的兒子邁爾斯
Alvin:What?!什麼?!
Don't say "family" in front of Dave.It gives him gas.
別在他面前說"一家人",跟放臭屁似的。
Some people don't know a good thing when they've got it.
有些人擁有好東西,自己卻沒有意識到。
「Alvin!!!」 ——— Dave
」艾-爾-文!!!「———大衛
❹ 迪士尼動畫電影十個句子同一個電影中的(題目也要寫上而且是要英文和
冰雪奇緣
1,You stay right here. 你就待在這兒。
2,I am blocking you out.我已經屏蔽你了。
3,Are you kidding me?你在開我的玩笑嗎?
4,I love warm hugs。我喜歡溫暖的擁抱。
5,stay away. 走開。
6,I was born with it 我出生就有了。
7,I have never been better.我非常的開心。
8,hang on 稍等,撐住。
9,lucky you 你真幸運。
10,I was raised here 我是在這里長大的。
11,you shut me out你把我拒之門外。
12,she didn't mean it.她不是故意的。
13,You got wrong 你弄錯了。
14,now what 現在怎麼辦?
15,wake up 醒來。
16,slow down,慢點。
17,what I have done?我做了什麼?
18,what's the magic word?暗號是什麼呢?
19,I can't wait to see it.我迫不及待的去看它。
20,I have been up 我已經起床了。
21,I just paid it off 我才付清。
22,I owe you 我欠你的。
❺ 80個英文電影或動畫片經典句子
80個有點兒多,我就給樓主簡單舉幾個例子:
1. 動畫片《Star Trek》(星際旅行)片頭語:Space, the last frontier. These are the voyagers of the starship - Enterprise. Their five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek up new life and new civilizations, and boldly go where no man has gone before!
2.美劇《Heros》(超能英雄): Save the cheer-leader, save the world.
3.大部分美劇的片頭提示:Viewer discretion is advized.
4.美劇《Band of brothers》(兄弟連)第十集最後, 里高特翻譯德國將軍的講話:Men, it's been a long war, it's been a tough war. You have fought bravely,proudly,for your country. You are a special group, who have found in one another a bond. That exists only in combat. Among brothers, who shared foxholes,held each others in dire moments, who've seen death and suffered together.
I am proud to have served with each one of you.
You all deserve a long and happy life in peace.
5.電影《獨立日》,Will Smith擊落外星人飛船,並打開艙蓋痛扁外星人後的一句:"Welcome to the earth!"
6.美國漫畫《行屍走肉》里,Rick對眾人的一句話:"Zombies are not the walking dead. We are !"
7. 電影《星球大戰》,尤達大師常說的一句:"May the force be with you"