㈠ 英語動畫電影的經典對白英漢互譯(五個以上)
獅子王 絕對經典:
Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.
木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國度。
Simba:Wow!
辛巴:哇!
Mufasa:A king's time is ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and and rise with you as the new king.
木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,有一天太陽將會在我統治期的最後一日下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。
Simba:And this will all of mine?
辛巴:那這些都是我的了?
Mufasa:Everything!
木法沙:所有的一切!
Simba:Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?
辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西!那有陰影的地方呢?
Mufasa:That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.
木法沙:那在我們的國度之外,你永遠不可去那個地方,辛巴。
Simba:But I thought a king can do whatever he want.
辛巴:我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。
Mufasa:Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.
木法沙:不,做一個好國王比凡事隨心所欲更重要。
Simba:There's more?
辛巴:更重要?
Mufasa:Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.
木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。
Simba:But dad, don't we eat the antelope?
辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?
Mufasa:Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelopes eat the grass, and so we are all connected in a great circle of life. Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the stars the great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.
木法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下。當我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。辛巴,讓我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話吧。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王正從那些星星上看著我們。
Simba:Really?
辛巴:真的?
Mufasa:Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you , and so will I.
木法沙:是的。所以每當你覺得孤獨的時候,要記得那些君王會總在那裡指引著你,我也會。
㈡ 《小鬼當家2》經典台詞英漢互譯是什麼
《小鬼當家2》經典台詞英漢互譯如下:
1、I don't understand why people keep watching movies over and over again, I've seen it, I cried, once is enough.
我不明白人們為什麼總是把電影看一遍又一遍,我看過了,我哭了,一次就夠了。
2、No one can beat me in my house.
沒人能在我的家打敗我。
小鬼當家簡介
《小鬼當家2》是《小鬼當家》系列電影的第二集,由克里斯·哥倫布執導,麥考利·卡爾金、丹尼爾·斯特恩、喬·佩西主演的喜劇片。該片講述了凱文·麥卡利斯特在紐約走失,獨自在這個完全陌生的大都市,遭遇到之前遇到的兩個笨賊,並施展手段教訓這兩個笨賊的故事。1993年,該片獲得第19屆人民選擇獎最受歡迎喜劇片。
㈢ 電影瘋狂動物城中經典語句英漢互譯
1. Life's a little bit messy. We all make mistakes.
【翻譯】生活中總會有不順心的時候,我們都會犯錯。
【解析】有誰不是在一邊受傷,一邊學會堅強。人非聖賢,孰能無過。
【拓展】To err is human. 人非聖賢,孰能無過。
【拓展】I was messed up for a long time. 這些年我一塌糊塗。
2. I know you'll never forgive me. And I don't blame you. I wouldn't forgive me either
【翻譯】我知道,你永遠都不會原諒我。我不怪你,換做我,我也不會原諒我自己。
【解析】雲散因為風吹,美好因為寬容。
【拓展】Let begongs be begongs 讓往事情都隨風而去吧。
3. I was ignorant and irresponsible and small-minded.
【翻譯】我又蠢又不可靠,還心胸狹窄。
【解析】那又何妨?破鍋自有破鍋蓋,破人自有破人愛。喜歡你的人什麼都願意寬容和原諒。
【拓展】The more you learn, the more you feel ignorant. 博學才知才疏學淺。
4. No matter what type of animal you are, change starts with you.
【翻譯】天性如何並不重要,重要的是你開始改變。
【解析】清簡內心,一切皆安。
【拓展】A journey of a thousand miles begins with single step. 千里之行,始於足下。
5. And after we're done, you can hate me.
【翻譯仔指】當我們解決了這個案子,你可以繼續討厭我。
【解析】今天厭惡的對象可能會成為塵埃落定後的難覓知己。今天性格不合可能會成為幾十年後的相濡以沫。
【拓展】out of sight,out of mind. 眼不見,心不煩。
6. All right, get in here. You bunnies, so emotional.
【翻譯】好了,到我這來。你們兔子,就是愛哭。
【解析】兔子哭吧哭吧不是罪。有時候,那些硬生生被憋回去的眼淚,還是會敗給一幕生活的場景或者動心的安慰。
【拓展】We always have a sentimental attachment to our birth-places. 對於故土,我們總是有眷戀之情。
7. Everyone comes to Zootopia, thinking they could be anything they want. But you can't.
【翻譯】踏進動物城,人人都懷揣著夢想,成為理想中的自己,但卻一場空。
【解析】夢兒追的我累,但是,我不願後退,因為我想像中的美,一定能擦去我心中的淚,夢是寶貝。
【拓展】There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it. 失去心中所欲,得到心中所想,乃為人生兩大悲劇。
8 You can only be what you are. Sly fox. Dumb bunny.
【翻譯】你只能是你,狐狸還是狡猾,兔子依舊呆蠢。
【解析】本性難移,但是,做真實的自己,又侍陵有什麼不好?
【拓展】 A fox may grow gray, but never good. 江山易改,本性難移。
9. I know you love me
【翻譯】我知道念談配你愛我!
【解析】愛不能說,一說就錯。
【拓展】In your life, there will at least one time that you forget yourself for someone, asking for no result, no company, no ownership nor love. Just ask for meeting you in my most beautiful years. 一生至少該有一次,為了某個人而忘了自己,不求有結果,不求同行,不求曾經擁有,甚至不求你愛我。只求在我最美的年華里,遇到你。
10. But predators shouldn't suffer because of my mistakes.
【翻譯】但是,不能因為我的錯,讓動物們遭受痛苦。
【解析】勇於承擔的人,才有做領袖的潛質。
【解析】After sufferings comes happiness. 苦盡甘來。
11. that'll be fine, because I was a horrible friend, and I hurt you.
【翻譯】 沒關系,因為我是個糟糕的朋友,我傷害了你。
【解析】 你傷害了我,就一笑而過吧,世界上,沒有誰對不起誰,只有誰不懂得珍惜誰。
【拓展】I did not mean to upset 我不是有意要使你難過。
13. It's not about how badly you want something. It's about what you are capable of!
【翻譯】光有志向是不夠的,重要的是你的能力.
【解析】努力到無能為力,拼搏到感動自己。自信源於實力,在圓夢的路上,沒有一個生命是准確屈服的。
【拓展】There is light at the end of the tunnel 守得雲開見月明。
㈣ 電影拍攝時的術語:Take two! (英譯中)
電影中,take two的意思就是一個鏡頭第二遍拍攝
比如說鏡頭16,第二遍拍攝,就是scene 16,take two
日常口語中可以當作要兩份,比如如說你請女友吃飯,女友要了一份大蝦,你說we will take two
㈤ 奧斯卡電影勵志經典台詞的中英互譯
奧斯卡電影勵志經典台詞的中英互譯
All of life is an act of letting go, but what hurts the most is not taking a moment to say goodbye.
人生也許就是不斷地放下,然而令人痛心的'是,我都沒能好好地與他們道別。
Pi: 「Religion is a house with many rooms.」 Writer: 「But no room for doubt?」Pi: 「Oh yes! On every floor.」
派:「信仰就像一座房屋,可以有很多樓層、很多房間。」作家:「那有懷疑的空間么?」派:「當然,懷疑在每一層都佔了幾間。」
I must say a word about fear. It is life』s only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life.
這里必須說說恐懼,它是生活惟一真正的對手,因為只有恐懼才能打敗生活。
If every unfolding we experience takes us further along in life, then, we are truly experiencing what life is offering...
如果我們在人生中體驗的每一次轉變都讓我們在生活中走得更遠,那麼,我們就真正的體驗到了生活想讓我們體驗的東西。
I'm grateful. It's the plain truth: without Richard Parker, I wouldn't be alive today to tell you my story.
我非常感恩。說實話,如果沒有理查德帕克,我也不可能活到今天跟你講述我的故事。
It was a time filled with wonder that I'll always remember.
那是一段充滿著奇幻的經歷,我會永生銘記。
Pi: 「Which story do you prefer? 」 Writer: 「The one with the tiger.」 Pi: 「And so it goes with God.」
派:「兩個故事你更喜歡哪一個?」作家:「我喜歡有老虎那個,因為那個故事更精彩。」派:「所以,你跟隨上帝。」
Then Richard Parker, companion of my torment, awful, fierce thing that kept me alive, moved forward and disappeared forever from my life.
然後,那個讓我生存下來的理查德帕克,那個讓我痛苦、使我害怕的兇狠的夥伴,徑直向前走沒有回頭,永遠消失在我的生命里。
;