當前位置:首頁 » 經典電影 » 經典英語電影片段劇本模仿
擴展閱讀
我們日本懸疑電影 2025-04-24 15:55:24
母親電影完整版中文字幕 2025-04-24 15:54:47

經典英語電影片段劇本模仿

發布時間: 2025-02-10 20:43:08

『壹』 求一個經典英語電影片段的對話

值得背的電影台詞
一《Shawshank Redemption肖申克的救贖》
1.You know some birdsare not meant to be caged, their feathers are just too bright.
你知道,有些鳥兒是註定不會被關在牢籠里的,它們的每一片羽毛都閃耀著自由的光輝。
2.There is something inside ,that they can't get to , that they can't touch.That's yours.
那是一種內在的東西, 他們到達不了,也無法觸及的,那是你的。
3.Hope is a good thing and maybe the best of things. And no good thing everdies.
希望是一個好東西,也許是最好的,好東西是不會消亡的。

二《Forrest Gump 阿甘正傳》
1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get.
生命就像一盒巧克力,結果往往出人意料。
2.Stupid is as stupid does.
蠢人做蠢事(也可理解為傻人有傻福)。
3.Miracles happen every day.
奇跡每天都在發生。
4.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.
我和珍妮形影不離。
5.Have you given any thought to your future?
你有沒有為將來打算過呢?
6.You just stay away from me please.
求你離開我。
7.If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.
你若遇上麻煩,不要逞強,你就跑,遠遠跑開。
8.It made me look like a ck in water.
它讓我如魚得水。
9.Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.
死亡是生命的一部分,是我們註定要做的一件事。
10.I was messed up for a long time.
這些年我一塌糊塗。
11.I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating aroundaccidentally——like on a breeze.
我不懂我們是否有著各自的命運,還是只是到處隨風飄盪。

三《The Lion King獅子王》
1.Everything you see exists together in a delicate balance.
世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。
2.I laugh in the face of danger.
越危險就越合我心意。
3.I'm only brave when I have to be. Being brave doesn't mean you go looking fortrouble.
我只是在必要的時候才會勇敢,勇敢並不代表你要到處闖禍。
4.When the world turns its back on you, you turn your back on the world.
如果這個世界對你不理不睬,你也可以這樣對待它。
5.It's like you are back from the dead.
好像你是死而復生似的。
6.You can't change the past.
過去的事是不可以改變的。
7.Yes, the past can hurt. But I think you can either run from it or learn fromit.
對,過去是痛楚的,但我認為你要麼可以逃避,要麼可以向它學習。
8.This is my kingdom. If I don't fight for it, who will?
這是我的國土,我不為她而戰斗,誰為呢?
9.Why should I believe you? Everything you ever told me was a lie.
我為何要相信你?你所說的一切都是謊話。
10.I'll make it up to you, I promise.
我會補償你的,我保證。

四《Gone with The Wind 亂世佳人》
1.Land is the only thing in the world worth working for, worth fighting for,worth dying for. Because it is the only thing that lasts.
土地是世界上唯一值得你去為之工作, 為之戰斗, 為之犧牲的東西,因為它是唯一永恆的東西。
2.I wish I could be more like you.
我要像你一樣就好了。
3.Whatever comes, I'll love you, just as I do now. Until I die.
無論發生什麼事,我都會像現在一樣愛你,直到永遠。
4.I think it's hard winning a war with words.
我認為紙上談兵沒什麼作用。
5. Sir, you're no gentleman. And you miss are no lady.
先生,你可真不是個君子,小姐,你也不是什麼淑女。
6.I never give anything without expecting something in return. I always getpaid.
我做任何事不過是為了有所回報,我總要得到報酬。
7.In spite of you and me and the whole silly world going to pieces around us, Ilove you.
哪怕是世界末日我都會愛著你。
8.I love you more than I've ever loved any woman. And I've waited longer foryou than I've waited for any woman.
9.If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill, as God as my witness, I'll never behungry again!
即使讓我撒謊,去偷,去騙,去殺人,上帝作證,我再也不要挨餓了!
10.Now I find myself in a world which for me is worse than death. A world inwhich there is no place for me.
現在我發現自己活在一個比死還要痛苦的世界,一個無我容身之處的世界。
11.You're throwing away happiness with both hands. And reaching out forsomething that will never make you happy.
你把自己的幸福拱手相讓,去追求一些根本不會讓你幸福的東西。
12.Home. I'll go home. And I'll think of some way to get him back. After all,tomorrow is another day.
家,我要回家。我要想辦法讓他回來。不管怎樣,明天又是全新的一天。

五《TITANIC泰坦尼克號》
1.Outwardly, I was everything a well-brought up girl should be. Inside, I wasscreaming.
外表看,我是個教養良好的小姐,骨子裡,我很反叛。
2.We're the luckiest sons-of-bitches in the world.
我們是真他媽的走運極了。(地道的美國國罵)
3.There is nothing I couldn't give you, there is nothing I would deny you, ifyou would not deny me. Open you're heart to me.
如果你不違背我,你要什麼我就能給你什麼,你要什麼都可以。把你的心交給我吧。
4.What the purpose of university is to find a suitable husband.
讀大學的目的是找一個好丈夫。
5.Remember, they love money, so just pretend like you own a goldmine and you'rein the club.
只要你裝得很有錢的樣子他們就會跟你套近乎。
6.All life is a game of luck.
生活本來就全靠運氣。
7.I love waking up in the morning and not knowing what's going to happen, orwho I'm going to meet, where I'm going to wind up.
我喜歡早上起來時一切都是未知的,不知會遇見什麼人,會有什麼樣的結局。
8.I figure life is a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You never know whathand you're going to get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes at you.
我覺得生命是一份禮物,我不想浪費它,你不會知道下一手牌會是什麼,要學會接受生活。
9.To make each day count.
要讓每一天都有所值。
10.We're women. Our choices are never easy.
我們是女人,我們的選擇從來就不易。
11.You jump, I jump.
12.Will you give us a chance to live?
能不能給我們留一條生路?
13.God shall wipe away all the tears from their eyes, and there shall be nomore death. Neither shall there be sorrow or dying, neither shall there be anymore pain, for the former world has passed away.
上帝擦去他們所有的眼淚.死亡不再有,也不再有悲傷和生死離別,不再有痛苦,因往事已矣。

六《Sleepless in Seattle西雅圖不眠夜》
1.Work hard! Work will save you. Work is the only thing that will see youthrough this.
努力工作吧!工作能拯救你。埋頭苦幹可令你忘記痛楚。
2.You make millions of decisions that mean nothing and then one day your ordertakes out and it changes your life.
你每天都在做很多看起來毫無意義的決定,但某天你的某個決定就能改變你的一生。
3.Destiny takes a hand.
命中註定。
4.You know, you can tell a lot from a person's voice.
從一個人的聲音可以知道他是怎樣的人。
5.People who truly loved once are far more likely to love again.
真愛過的人很難再戀愛。
6.You know it's easier to get killed by a terrorist than get married over theage of 40.
你知道,女人過了40想出嫁就難了,被恐怖分子殺死都比這容易。
7.You are the most attractive man I ever laid ears.
你是我聽過的最帥的男士。
8.Why would you want to be with someone who doesn't love you?
為什麼留戀一個不愛你的人?
9.When you are attracted to someone it just means that your subconscious is attractedto their subconscious, subconsciously. So what we think of as fate, is just twoneuroses knowing they are a perfect match.
當你被某個人吸引時,那隻是意味著你倆在潛意識里相互吸引。因此,所謂命運,就只不過是兩個瘋子認為他們自己是天造一對,地設一雙。
10.Everybody panics before they get married.
每個人婚前都會緊張的。
11.Your destiny can be your doom.
命運也許會成為厄運。
12.The reason I know this and you don't is because I'm younger and pure. So I'mmore in touch with cosmic forces.
之所以我知道而你不知道是因為我年幼純潔,所以我比較能接觸宇宙的力量。
13.I don't want to be someone that you're settling for. I don't want to besomeone that anyone settles for.
我不想要你將就,我也不想成為將就的對象。
14.What if something had happened to you? What if I couldn't get to you? Whatwould I have done without you? You're my family. You're all I've got.
要是你出了事怎麼辦?要是我找不到你怎麼辦?如果沒有你我該怎麼辦?你是我的家人,你是我的一切。

七《GARFIELD加菲貓》
1.Money is not everything. There's MasterCard.
鈔票不是萬能的, 有時還需要信用卡。
2.One should love animals. They are so tasty.
每個人都應該熱愛動物, 因為它們很好吃。
3.Save water. Shower with your girlfriend.
要節約用水, 盡量和女友一起洗澡。
4.Love the neighbor. But don't get caught.
要用心去愛你的鄰居, 不過不要讓她的老公知道。
5.Behind every successful man, there is a woman. And behind every unsuccessfulman, there are two.
每個成功男人的背後, 都有一個女人. 每個不成功男人的背後, 都有兩個。
6.Every man should marry. After all, happiness is not the only thing in life.
再快樂的單身漢遲早也會結婚, 幸福不是永久的嘛。
7.The wise never marry, and when they marry they become otherwise.
聰明人都是未婚,結婚的人很難再聰明起來。
8.Success is a relative term. It brings so many relatives.
成功是一個相關名詞, 他會給你帶來很多不相關的聯系。
9.Love is photogenic. It needs darkness to develop.
愛情就象照片, 需要大量的暗房時間來培養。
10.Children in backseats cause accidents. Accidents in backseats causechildren.
後排座位上的小孩會生出意外, 後排座位上的意外會生出小孩。
11.Your future depends on your dreams. So go to sleep.
現在的夢想決定著你的將來, 所以還是再睡一會吧。
12.There should be a better way to start a day than waking up every morning.
應該有更好的方式開始新一天, 而不是千篇一律的在每個上午都醒來。
13.Hard work never killed anybody. But why take the risk?
努力工作不會導致死亡。那麼為什麼我還要去實踐?
14.Work fascinates me. I can look at it for hours!
工作很有意思。尤其是看著別人工作!
15.God made relatives; Thank God we can choose our friends.
神決定了誰是你的親戚, 幸運的是在選擇朋友方面他給了你留了餘地。

『貳』 求介紹一段5分鍾左右電影經典英語對白。

獅子王的發音非常標准,速度又不快,也很有深意,適合口語學習、
The sun is bright, the trees are green and the animals live happily.)

Mufasa: Look, Simba, everything the light touches is our kingdom.

Simba: Wow!

Mufasa: A king's time as ruler rises and falls like the sun. One day, Simba, the sun will set on my time here and rise with you as the new king.
Simba: And this all be mine?

Mufasa: Everything!

Simba: Everything the light touches! What about that shadowy place?

Mufase: That's beyond our borders, you must never go there, Simba.

Simba: But I thought a king can do whatever he wants.

Mufasa: Oh, there's more to being a king than getting your way all the time.

Simba: There's more?

Mufasa: Simba, everything you see exists together in a delicate balance. As king, you need to understand that balance and respect all the creatures from the crawling ant to the leaping antelope.

Simba: But dad, don't we eat the antelope?

Mufase: Yes, Simba. But let me explain. When we die, our bodies become the grass and the antelope eat the grass, and so we are all connected in the great circle of life.

Mufasa: Simba, let me tell you something that my father told me. Look at the

stars. The great kings of the past look down on us from those stars.

Simba: Really?

Mufasa: Yes, so whenever you feel alone, just remember that those kings will always be there to guide you, and so am I.

(望無際的非洲平原,陽光燦爛,樹木青蔥,動物們幸福地生活著。)

木法沙:辛巴,你看,陽光所照到的一切都是我們的國度。

辛巴:哇!

木法沙:一個國王的統治期就如同太陽的起落一樣。辛巴,總有一天太陽將會跟我一樣慢慢下沉,並且在你成為新國王的時候和你一同上升。

辛巴:衣服都不合身了?

木法沙:所有的一切。

辛巴:陽光能照到的所有的東西!那有陰影的地方呢?

木法沙:那在我們的國度之外,你永遠不可去那個地方,辛巴。

辛巴:我以為國王可以隨心所欲啊。

木法沙:不會國王也不能凡事隨心所欲。

辛巴:不能嗎?

木法沙:辛巴,世界上所有的生命都在微妙的平衡中生存。身為國王,你不但要了解那種平衡,還要尊重 所有的生物,包括爬行的螞蟻和跳躍的羚羊。

辛巴:但是爸爸,我們不是吃羚羊的嗎?

不法沙:是啊,辛巴。我來解釋一下:我們死後,屍體會成為草,而羚羊是吃草的。所以在這個龐大的生命圈裡我們是互相關聯的。 木法沙:辛巴,我告訴你一些我爸爸以前跟我說的話。你看那些星星,過去那些偉大的君王從那些星星上看著我們。

辛巴:真的?

木法沙:是啊。所以每當你寂寞的時候,要記得那些君王永遠在那裡指引著你,還有我。

『叄』 求個英語電影劇本,要那種全英文台詞的。短點的,謝謝了。老師讓背呢、、、

《lion king》、《forrest gump》、《藍莓之夜》這三個電影你可以去看看,裡面有很多經典橋段。~當然,我個人最喜歡【傲慢與偏見】05版電影里的……
1、達西第一次向伊麗莎白求婚
【達西;】in vain l have struggled and l can bear it no longer. 我不斷地想剋制自己 但實在撐不下去了
These past months have been a torment. 過去的幾個月實在是一種煎熬
l came to Rosings with the single object of seeing you. 我來rosing就是為了見你
l had to see you. 我一定要見你
l have fought against my better judgment, my family's expectation... 我與自我判斷 家庭期望
the inferiority of your birth, my rank and circumstance... 你低微的出身 我自己的身份相抗爭
all these things, and l'm willing to put them aside and ask you... to end my agony.
我把它們棄之一旁 請求你能結束我的痛苦
【伊麗莎白:】l don't understand. 我不明白
l love you. - 我愛你
【達西:】Most ardently. 滿懷深情
2、第二次求婚
【達西:】lf your feelings are still what they were last April...tell me so at once 要是你的態度還是和四月份一樣 就請 你立即告訴我
My affections and wishes have not changed... 我的感情和心願還始終如一
but one word from you will silence me forever. 不過只要你一句話 我就永遠不提此事
lf, however, your feelings have changed... 如果 怎麼說 你改變了心意...
l would have to tell you, you have bewitched me, body and soul... ... and l love.... l love.... l love you. 我得告訴你 你對我施了魔法 我的肉體 我的靈魂 我愛... 我愛... 我愛你
l never wish to be parted from you from this day on. 我從來沒想過 今天要和你分開
【伊麗莎白:】Well, then. 好吧
Your hands are cold. 你的手很冷

好吧,這個劇本雖然很煽情。……

『肆』 《灰姑娘》英文版的劇本

英文版灰姑娘劇本音樂劇本 灰姑娘英語劇本第一場:旁白:Long, long ago, there was a cute girl, her name is Alice, her mother was dead, her father loved her very much.Father: Dear daughter! These presents are for you! Do you like them?Alice: Yeah, thank you, Dad. Father: My lovely daughter, I hope you are happy forever! 旁白:But one day, her father married a new wife. Look, her step mother and her new sisters are coming.Stepmother: Helen, Jenny, look, how beautiful the house is! Helen: Yes, and so many fruits. Apples,bananas, mangoes and lychee. Wow, I like them.(吃水果)Jerry: Mum, look, so many beautiful clothes. I like this dress. (往身上穿)Alice: Oh, no, that』s my dress. It』s a new dress my father bought for me. Jerry: Who are you? Mum, who is she?Stepmother: She is your little sister. But it doesn』t matter. Look! Alice, go, clean the room and then cook for us.Alice: Why? I』m not your servant.Stepmother: Yeah. But from now on you are our servant.Alice and Jerry: Mum, I like her dress.(拽衣服)Jenny:I like her necklace.(搶項鏈戴在脖子上)旁白:After that, Alice had been their servant. She worked and worked from morning to night. She had no room to live, she had no good food to eat and good clothes to wear. She was more and more dirty, so people called her Cinderella.第二場:Stepmother: Who is it?Soldier: It』s me. I』m the soldier of the palace. (打開門)Good morning, madam, this is for you and your daughters.Stepmother: What is it?(打開信看) (歡呼)Helen, Jerry, good news! There will be a big dancing party in the palace. The prince will select a queen among the young girls.Two daughters: Hooray! I』ll be the queen!Stepmother: Come on, daughters. You must put on your most beautiful dress and make up! Alice: Mum, I want to go ,too.Three: You? Look at yourself, so dirty and so ugly.Stepmother: Daughters, are you ready? Let』s go. Alice: Oh, my friends. I really want to go. What shall I do?Cat, Peagion, Dog: Don』t be so sad, Alice. At least, we are with you.Fairy: Poor girl, let me help you.Animals: Wow, how beautiful! Cat: You』re the most beautiful girl I』ve seen.Dog: Yes! You will be the most beautiful girl in the party!Peagion: Yes! And the prince will love you at once!Fairy: Alice, go to the party and dance. But remember you must come back before 12 o』clock. Or you will change back.Alice: Thank you , Fairy.(跑)Fairy: (喊)Be careful! Don』t forget the time! Alice: I won』t forget.第三場:Minister1: Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to the prince dancing ball. This night, our prince will select the most beautiful and kindest girl to be his queen .Now, young girls, come to the front,please!Minister2:How are they?Which one do you like?Prince: No, I don』t like anyone.(Alice come in)Ministers: Wow, how beautiful!(She』s like a fairy. She』s like a Angel. She』s so lovely. She』s like a princess. How pretty the girl is!)Prince: Pretty princess, may I dance with you?Alice: I』d like to.(music and dance)(one person pick up a clock)Alice: Oh, it』s time to go back. I must go now.Prince: Wait, princess, wait!Alice(跑,掉一隻鞋)Prince: (拿起鞋)Pretty princess!Why are you leaving? I must find you! Soldiers!Soldiers: Yes!Prince: Take the shoe to every house. You must find the girl for me.Soldiers: Yes, your highnesss!第四場:(士兵敲門)Stepmother: What』s the matter, soldiers?Soldier1: Are there any young girls in your family, madam?Soldier2: The pretty princess lost her shoe in the palace.Soldier3: The prince wants to find her and marry her.Helen: Let me try.The shoe is mine.Soldier1: No,it』s not yours. It』s too small for you.Jenny: It』s mine. Let me try it.Soldier2: No, it』s not yours, it』s too small for you.Stepmother: Hi, come on, maybe it』s mine. Let me try it. Soldier3:Oh, my god, it couldn』t be yours. Do you have another daughter?Alice: Hello, gentlemen, may I try it?Stepmother :You? Go away!Helen: Look at yourself!Jenny: So dirty and so ugly!Head Soldier: No, ladies, let her try! Come, little girl, try it on,please!Alice: Thank you! (試鞋)Soldiers: Wonderful! It』s yours! It fits for you very well!Soldier1:(Call prince)5535240Prince: Hello, this is prince speaking!Soldier1: Good news, your highnesss! We have found the beautiful girl.Prince: Really? That』s wonderfull! I』ll come at once.Fairy: My child, happy time is coming. Let me help you the last time.(變美麗)Prince: Oh, my deariest princess, I love you, go with me and be my queen, OK?Alice: OK!Stepmother and sisters: How did it happen?(昏倒)旁白:The story finished. Alice found her happiness. Alice and the prince lived happily ever after! And that brings us to the end of the play.(善有善報,惡有惡報,善良的人終會有好報,灰姑娘最終找到了自己的幸福,與王子幸福地生活在一起!)