⑴ 經典電影片段賞析
經典電影片段賞析
片段:
別看面孔,姑娘,要小心。
英俊青年的心常常很醜陋,
有些人的心盛不下愛情。
姑娘,松柏不好看,
沒楊樹那麼好看,
但冬天能留住綠色。
唉!說這些有什麼用?
醜人生來就是錯,
美的就是美的,
四月只會背對一月。
美的至高無上,
美的無所不能,
美是唯一完整的東西。
烏鴉只在白天飛,
貓頭鷹只在夜裡飛,
天鵝白天夜裡都能飛。
這是卡西莫多的歌聲,「歌聲凄涼而古怪,很像催眠曲。那是不押韻的詩,只有聾子才作這樣的詩。」
賞析:
浪漫主義在那個時代代表了一種革命的、左的思想,是這個勇敢的思想的勇敢的形式,當然,現實主義也是這個思想的勇敢的形式,但是現實主義同時還懷疑/反思/比較/對照/提問,而浪漫主義幾乎就是呼喊,認准死理並且竭力呼喊。
巴黎聖母院不是為了講述愛情故事而寫的,完全不是,愛情只是主題之一。巴黎聖母院是對革命的呼喚/對革命者的贊美/對統治者的痛恨/對苦難民眾的同情/對愚昧的鞭笞與揭露/對人性的深入思考。
不過,對於那個偉大的時代我的理解還是很膚淺的,我不想讓自己在膚淺的時候對重大的主題進行不自量力的涉獵,寧可先說點不那麼沉重的,我這里想重點說說裡面最微小的那個主題,愛情。
我每次讀到這里,都深深同情這個不幸的人。也許現實生活中並沒有這樣湊巧的事情,一個醜八怪之王,卻擁有世界上最美麗的心靈,最男人的愛情。雨果將美和丑進行尖銳的對立也許只是因為浪漫主義,可是留下的遺憾卻讓每個人都覺得特別現實。
一個是水晶花瓶,十分漂亮,閃閃發亮,但有裂縫,裡面的水已經全部漏光。一個是陶制花瓶,粗糙、平凡,但保留著滿滿的水。這簡直可以用來當高考作文題目了。
可是我知道愛斯梅拉達永遠會拿起水晶瓶里那束發蔫的花,一整天都把她抱在胸前。
這不是浪漫主義的誇張,這是現實。
(《巴黎聖母院》是雨果第一部大型浪漫主義小說。)
⑵ 經典電影的賞析和對白
1、 《泰坦尼克號》經典對白
You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive..
(Both Rose and Jack are in the icy-cold sea now.)
ROSE: I love you, Jack.
JACK: No... Don't you do that. Don't say your good-byes. Not yet. Do you understand me?
ROSE: I'm so cold.
JACK: Listen, Rose. You're going to get out of here. You're going to go on and you're going to make lots of babies and you're going to watch them grow and you're going to die an old, an old lady, warm in your bed. Not here. Not this night. Not like this. Do you understand me?
ROSE: I can't feel my body.
JACK: Winning that ticket was the best thing that ever happened to me. It brought me to you. And I'm thankful for that, Rose, I'm thankful. You must do me this honor. You must promise me that you will survive... that you won't give up...no matter what happens...no matter how hopeless. Promise me now, Rose, and never let go of that promise.
ROSE: I promise.
JACK: Never let go.
ROSE: I will never let go, Jack, I'll never let go.
你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……
(露絲和傑克都在冰冷的海水中)
露絲:傑克,我愛你。
傑克:別,別這樣。不要說再見。還不是時候。你明白了嗎?
露絲:我覺得很冷。
傑克: 聽我說,露絲。你一定能脫險的。你要活下去,生許多孩子,看著他們長大。你會安享晚年,安息在溫暖的床上。而不是今晚在這里,不是像這樣死去。你明白了嗎? 露絲:我失去知覺了。
傑克:贏得船票是我一生中最幸運的事。讓我認識了你。感謝上蒼,露絲,我是那麼感激它!你要幫我個忙。答應我活下去……無論發生什麼……無論多麼絕望……永不放棄。答應我,露絲,永不放棄你對我的承諾。
露絲:我答應你。
傑克:永不放棄。
露絲:我不會放棄的,傑克,我永遠不會放棄。
2、《亂世佳人》經典對白(如果要簡短點,個人認為選後面的一節要好點,用藍色標出的)
Rhett : I'm leaving you, my dear; all you need now is a divorce and your dreams of Ashley can come true.
瑞德 :我要離開你,我親愛的。你現在唯一需要的是離婚!然後你的阿希禮之夢就能實現了。
Scarlett: Oh, no! No! You're wrong! Terribly wrong! I don't want a divorce! Oh, Rhett, when I knew tonight that I? when I knew I loved you, I ran home to tell you. Oh, darling, darling!
斯佳麗:不!不!你錯了!大錯特錯了!我不想離婚!瑞德,當我今天夜裡意識到我……我愛的是你,我就跑回家來告訴你。哦,親愛的,親愛的……
Rhett : Please don't go on with this. Leave us some dignity to remember out of our marriage. Spare us this last
瑞德 :斯佳麗,請你別這樣。給我們分手之後留一點值得回味的尊嚴吧。留下這最後一點吧。
Scarlett: "This last?" Oh Rhett, do listen tome! I must have loved you for years only? I was such a stupid fool I didn't know it. Please believe me! You must care! Melly said you did.
斯佳麗:最後的一點兒?瑞德,請聽我說!我多年來肯定一直是愛你的,只不過……我太傻了,沒有意識到。請相信我!你肯定在意!梅拉尼說你是在意的。
Rhett : I believe you, but what about Ashley Wilkes?
瑞德 :我相信你。可是阿希禮•威爾克斯怎麼辦呢?
Scarlett: I?I never really loved Ashley.
斯佳麗:我……我從未真心愛過阿希禮。
Rhett :You certainly gave a good imitation of it up till this morning. No, scarlet, I tried everything, and if you'd only met me halfway, even when I came back from London?
瑞德 :那你裝得可夠象的,一直裝到今天早晨。沒用了,斯佳麗,一切努力我都嘗試過了,即使在我從倫敦回來的時候,如果你能做些讓步……
Scarlett: Oh, I was so glad to see you! I was, Rhett, but?
斯佳麗:我見到你非常高興!這是真的,瑞德!可是……
Scarlett: But you were so nasty! (RHE: And then when you were sick and it was all my fault,)
斯佳麗:可是當時你卻大發脾氣!(瑞德:當你由於我的過錯病倒的時候,)
Rhett : I hoped against hope that you'd call for me, but you didn't
瑞德 :我仍幻想著你會叫我到你身邊去,可你沒有。
Scarlett: I wanted you. I wanted you desperately! But I didn't think you wanted me.
斯佳麗:我需要你。我非常需要你!可我沒想到你也需要我。
Rhett : It seems we're been at cross purposes, doesn't it? But it's no use now. As long as there was Bonnie there was a chance we might be happy. I liked to think that Bonnie was you, a little girl again, before the war and poverty had done things to you. She was so like you, and I could pet her and spoil her, as I wanted to spoil you. When she went, she took everything.
瑞德 :看起來我們相互有誤解,是嗎?不過現在說什麼都沒用了。邦妮在的時候,我們還有幸福生活的可能。我常把邦妮當成你,小姑娘時代的你,重新回到未經歷戰爭與貧窮的。她非常象你——我寵愛她,嬌慣她,就象我想嬌慣你一樣。她走了,也把一切都帶走了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett, please don't say that! I'm so sorry! I'm so sorry for everything!
斯佳麗:噢,瑞德!瑞德,請不要這么說。我是那麼對不起你!我為每一件事後悔!
Rhett : My darling, you're such a child. You think that by saying "I'm sorry," all the past can be corrected. Here, take my handkerchief. Never, at any crisis of your life, have I known you to have a handkerchief.
瑞德 :親愛的,你真是個孩子。你以為只要說聲對不起,過去的一切錯誤便可以糾正了嗎。喏,拿去我的手絹。緊要關頭,我從未見你帶過的手絹。
Scarlett: Rhett! Rhett! Where are you going?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!你要去哪裡?
Rhett : I'm going to Charleston, back where I belong.
瑞德 :我要回查爾斯頓,那兒是我的家。
Scarlett: Please! Please take me with you!
斯佳麗:求你把我也帶上吧!
Rhett : No. I'm through with everything here. I want peace; I want to see if somewhere there isn't something left in life of charm and grace. Do you know what I'm talking about? (SCA: No)
瑞德 :不。我已厭倦了這里的一切。我需要安靜。我想看看生活中有沒有留下一點美好優雅的東西。你知道我再說什麼嗎?(斯佳麗:不知道。)
Scarlett: I only know that I love you.
斯佳麗:我只知道我愛你。
Rhett : That's your misfortune
瑞德 :那就是你的不幸了。
Scarlett: Oh, Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! Rhett! But, Rhett, if you go where shall I go? What shall I do?
斯佳麗:瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!瑞德!可是,瑞德,你走了我到哪兒去?我怎麼辦呢?
Rhett : Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.
瑞德 :坦率的說,親愛的,這一點兒也不關我的事。
Scarlett: I can't let him go! I can't! There must be some way to bring him back.
斯佳麗:我不能讓他走!不能!一定有辦法讓他回來。
Scarlett: All right, I can't think about this now! I'll go crazy if I do! I? I'll think about that tomorrow? But I must think about it! I must think about it! What is there to do? What is there that matters?
斯佳麗:好了,我現在不去想這件事!不然我會發瘋的!我……明天再說吧。可我必須想!我必須想一想!到底該怎麼辦呢?究竟什麼才有意義?
Gerald : Do you mean to tell me, Katie Scarlett O'Hara, that Tara doesn't mean anything to you? Why, lt's the only thing that matters-it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:你是不是想告訴我,凱蒂•斯佳麗•歐哈拉,塔拉對你毫無疑義?只有土地才是有意義的,是永恆不變的
Ashley : Something you love better than me, though you may not know it- Tara!
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我,盡管你自己並不知道——塔拉!
Rhett : it's this from which you get your strength-the red earth of Tara!
瑞德 :塔拉的紅土地是你力量的源泉。
Gerald : Why! Land's the only thing that matters - it's the only thing that lasts.
傑拉德:只有土地才是有意義的……
Ashley : Something you love better than me -
阿希禮:有一樣東西你愛它勝過愛我……
Scarlett: Tara home .I am going home .I will find some way to get him back .After all tomorrow is another day.
3、《羅馬假日》英文經典對白
Princess Ann: Have I been here all night, alone?
安娜公主:我是整晚在這里嗎,一個人?
Joe Bradley: If you don't count me, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:要是不把我算在裡面,就是。
Princess Ann: So I've spent the night here - with you?
安娜公主:那麼我是和你在一起--過了昨晚?
Joe Bradley: Well now, I-I don't know that I'd use those words exactly, but uh, from a certain angle, yes.
喬•布拉德雷:是的那麼,我,我不知道我該說什麼,事實上,但是,換了角度來說,是的。
Princess Ann: How do you do?
安娜公主:你好!
Joe Bradley: How do you do?
喬•布拉德雷:你好!
Princess Ann: And you are - ?
安娜公主:那麼你是?
Joe Bradley: Bradley, Joe Bradley.
喬•布拉德雷:布拉德雷,喬•布拉德雷。
Princess Ann: Delighted.
安娜公主:很高興。
Joe Bradley: You don't know how delighted I am to meet you.
喬•布拉德雷:你不知道我遇見你有多高興呢。
Princess Ann: You may sit down.
安娜公主:你可以坐下了。
Joe Bradley: Thank you very much. What's your name?
喬•布拉德雷:非常感謝。你的名字是什麼?
Princess Ann: You may call me Anya.
安娜公主:你可以叫我安雅
4、《阿甘正傳》經典片段
You know it』s funny what a young man recollects. 『Cause I don』t remember being born. I don』t recall what I got for my first Christmas. I don』t know when I went on my first outdoor picnic. But I do remember the first time I heard the sweetest voice in the wide world.
阿甘:年輕人的記憶很怪.我不記得自已怎麼出世,不記得第一次聖誕禮物是什麼,也不記得我第一次出去野餐是什麼時候,但我記得第一次聽到世界上最甜美的聲音.
Jenny: You can sit here if you want.
珍 妮:如果你願意,可以坐在這兒.
Forrest: I had never seen anything so beautiful in my life. She was
like an angel.
阿 甘:我從沒見過這樣美麗的人.她就像天使.
Little Jenny: Well, are you going to sit down or aren』t you? What』s wrong with your legs?
珍 妮:你到底坐不坐?你的腿怎麼了?
Gump: Nothing at all, thank you. My legs are just fine and Dandy.
阿 甘:沒什麼,謝謝你.我的腿很好,好極了
Forrest: I just sat next to her on that bus and had a conversation all the way to school.
Gump: The doctor says my back』s crooked like a question mark. These are going to make me as straight as an arrow.
Forrest: Next to mama, no one ever talked to me or asked me questions.
阿甘:我就坐在她旁邊,跟她一路上談個不停.除了媽媽外,從來沒有人跟我說
話,或者問我問題.
Little Jenny: Are you stupid or something?
珍 妮:你是傻還是什麼?
Gump: Mama says 「Stupid is as stupid does.」
阿 甘:媽說傻人有傻福.
5、《暮光之城》對白
Isabella Swan:"You've got to give me some answers."
伊莎貝拉:「你必須給我些解釋。」
Edward Cullen:"I'd rather hear your theories. "
愛德華:「我寧可聽你的推測。」
Isabella Swan:"I have considered radioactive spiders and kryptonite. "
伊莎貝拉:「我考慮過放射性變異蜘蛛和氪石。」
Edward Cullen:"That's all superhero stuff, right? What if I'm not the hero? What if I'm... the bad guy?"
愛德華:「那不都是些超級英雄之類的嗎?那如果我不是那些英雄的話呢?如果我是...壞人呢?」
Edward:And you』re worried, not because you』re headed to meet a houseful of vampires, but because you think those vampires won』t approve of you, correct?
愛德華:你有點擔心,不是擔心要去見一家子吸血鬼,而是擔心這些吸血鬼不喜歡你,對吧?
Isbella Swan:Now I'm afraid.
伊莎貝拉:「現在我害怕了。」
Edward:Good.
愛德華:「是嗎。」
Isabella Swan:I'm not afraid of you. I'm only afraid of losing you. "
伊莎貝拉: 「我不是害怕你。我只是害怕失去你。」
6、《勇敢的心》經典對白
Uhh! 我們應該以牙還牙!
And I say we hit back now! We cannot fight them! It's suicide!我們不能這么做! 這簡直就是去自殺!
Wallace is right! We fight them! 華萊士說的對!打吧!
Every nobleman who had a will to fight was at that meeting.所有主戰的貴族都在這次會議上死了.
We cannot beat an army. 我們無法對付一支軍隊.
Not with 50 farmers. 我們只夠湊足 50 人.
We do not have to beat them, just fight them. 我們不一定要打敗他們, 只要和他們戰斗.
Now, who's with me? 現在,誰跟我去?
I am, Wallace. 我去,華萊士.
All right, all right. 好吧,好吧.
Ready. 好.
Where do you think you're going? 威廉,你想去哪兒?
I'm going with you. 跟著你.
Ah, you're going with me, are you? 你想和我在一起,是嗎?
And what are you going to do? 你想干什麼?
I'm going to help. 我要去幫你.
Hey, and a good help you'd be, too, but I need you to stay here and look after the place for me while I'm away.嘿,你會成為好幫手的,但是我要你留在這兒, 在我不在的時候照看好這地方.
I can fight. 我能打仗.
I know. I know you can fight. But it's our wits that make us men.. See you tomorrow. 我知道. 我知道你能打仗. 不過 真正的男子漢還要會用腦子。我會回來看你的.
7、《兄弟連》對白
Richard Winters: These men have been through the toughest training the Army has to offer, under the worst possible circumstances, and they volunteered for it.
'Buck' Compton: Christ, Dick, I was just shooting craps with them.
Richard Winters: You know why they volunteered? Because they knew that the man in the foxhole next to them would be the best. Not some draftee who's going to get them killed.
'Buck' Compton: Are you ticked because they like me? Because I'm spending time to get to know my soldiers. I mean, c'mon, you've been with them for two years? I've been here for six days.
Richard Winters: You're gambling, Buck.
'Buck' Compton: So what. Soldiers do that. I don't deserve a reprimand for it.
Richard Winters: What if you'd won?
'Buck' Compton: What?
Richard Winters: What if you'd won? Don't ever put yourself in the position where you can take from these men.
⑶ 有什麼電影或電視劇里有洗澡/上廁所的鏡頭
電影《驚魂記》中的浴室謀殺片段無疑是經典之作。導演阿爾弗雷德·希區柯克運用平行蒙太奇手法,使得即使沒有出現刀子插入人體的畫面,也令人感到心驚膽戰。在45秒內,78個鏡頭快速切換,刀子、人體、噴頭、簾子、下水孔不斷在謀殺者與被謀殺者之間交替出現。這種快速的組接方式不僅營造出緊張的氛圍,還讓觀眾彷彿親身體驗到緊張刺激的場景。希區柯克認為,最緊張的不是那些惡心的死法,而是人死之前的那種恐懼和緊張。這種獨特的處理方式使得「浴室殺人案」成為經典,影響了無數後續作品。
在電視劇方面,一些懸疑劇同樣採用了類似的手法來展現緊張氛圍。例如,《剃刀邊緣》中的一場浴室謀殺片段,同樣通過快速的鏡頭切換,營造出緊張的氛圍。在這一場景中,主角在夢中經歷了一場驚心動魄的謀殺,通過快速切換的畫面,觀眾能夠感受到角色內心的恐懼和緊張。這種手法不僅增加了劇情的懸疑感,也讓觀眾更加投入到故事中。
除此之外,還有一些其他影視作品也借鑒了這種手法來展現緊張的氛圍。例如,在《沉默的羔羊》中,女主角在浴室中與一名精神病患者進行對話,通過快速切換的畫面,使得場景更加緊張刺激。而在《致命ID》中,通過快速切換的畫面,使得觀眾能夠感受到角色內心的恐懼和緊張,進一步增加了劇情的懸疑感。
總的來說,這種通過快速切換鏡頭來營造緊張氛圍的手法在影視作品中被廣泛應用。它不僅能夠增加劇情的懸疑感,還能夠讓觀眾更加投入到故事中,從而更好地感受到角色的情感和緊張情緒。這種手法已經成為懸疑和驚悚類影視作品中不可或缺的一部分。
⑷ 經典的電影取決於劇本,你都看過哪些讓你拍案叫絕的電影片段
夢露吹地鐵風、Jack和Rose的環抱、朱茵的眨眼和周星馳的深情告白等片段都是特別經典的。
1、《七年之癢》
瑪麗蓮·夢露那個版本的《七年之癢》有一個特別經典的片段,就是夢露穿著一條買個的特別優雅的裙子,然後站在地鐵出風口那裡,風就從裙子里吹出來,電影里的夢露只是想著能讓自己涼快一點,不知自己其實已經被很多好色的男人給看上了。那一段顯示出了夢露單純中無形給人透露出特別性感的一面,格外迷人。而且現在很多人還雕塑了那個片段中的夢露呢。
4、《大話西遊》
《大話西遊》裡面有一段周星馳的獨白,他是一邊流淚一邊念的,也特別經典。原文為:《大話西遊》——曾經有一份真摯的愛情擺在我的面前,我沒有好好珍惜。等到失去時,才感到後悔。如果老天能夠再給我一次機會,我回對那個女孩說:我愛你。如果非要在這個愛上加個期限的話,我希望是,一萬年。”
⑸ 你認為電影《霸王別姬》裡面的經典片段有哪些
在《霸王別姬》中,我個人認為最經典的片段是:解放後,蝶衣和段小樓在為共軍唱吸時破了音,但他們反而鼓掌的橋段。當時的京劇已經衰落了,再也沒有人理解它了!
京劇是我們國家的國粹,甚至日本人也願意去學習它。可就是這么重要的一門藝術,在當時卻已經無人感興趣。但現在,它已經成為一門只有專業人士才能理解的高雅藝術。
⑹ 褰辮嗛噷鐨勭粡鍏哥墖孌
褰辮嗛噷鐨勭粡鍏哥墖孌碉細銆婅倴鐢沖厠鐨勬晳璧庛嬩腑鐨勨滃笇鏈涒濄併婃嘲鍧﹀凹鍏嬪彿銆嬩腑鐨勨滄搗媧嬩箣蹇冣濄併婇樋鐢樻d紶銆嬩腑鐨勨滆窇姝モ濄併婃槦鐞冨ぇ鎴樸嬩腑鐨勨滄効鍘熷姏涓庝綘鍚屽湪鈥濄併婇湼鐜嬪埆濮銆嬩腑鐨勨滅埍鏄姘告亽鈥濄
1銆併婅倴鐢沖厠鐨勬晳璧庛嬩腑鐨勨滃笇鏈涒
榪欎釜鐗囨墊潵鑷緇忓吀鐢靛獎銆婅倴鐢沖厠鐨勬晳璧庛嬨傚湪鐗囨典腑錛屼富浜哄叕瀹夎開閫氳繃鑷宸辯殑鏅烘収鍜屽媷姘旓紝鍦ㄧ洃鐙變腑寤虹珛浜嗗浘涔﹂嗭紝騫跺府鍔╁洑鐘瀛︿範銆傝繖涓鐗囨靛睍鐜頒簡瀹夎開瀵逛簬鑷鐢辯殑娓存湜鍜屽逛簬鐢熸椿鐨勫笇鏈涖